Willianites

Hey, y'all. I just found this fanfic that, though a tad (fir lack of better word) mushy, is really funny. It is not finished yet, but here is what they had for the summary.

"Set in Prince Caspian. Imagine the Pevensie's coming back and finding a stubborn girl, Eden. Her destiny is great, but Eden and Peter's love is greater. I know, crappy summary but please read and I shall return the favour"

it has made me laugh and I thought you may enjoy it to, so I'll post the link.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6583723/1/

and yea, I have a reason for posting this here. ;)

Hey, y'all. I just found this fanfic that, though a tad (fir lack of better word) mushy, is really funny. It is not finished yet, but here is what they had for the summary.

"Set in Prince Caspian. Imagine the Pevensie's coming back and finding a stubborn girl, Eden. Her destiny is great, but Eden and Peter's love is greater. I know, crappy summary but please read and I shall return the favour"

it has made me laugh and I thought you may enjoy it to, so I'll post the link.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/6583723/1/

and yea, I have a reason for posting this here. ;)

YAY! IT has been added to my bookmarks. :) haha!

Oh that picture previously posted was a stunner! I daresay!

@amdd97-I can PM it to ya if you would like. (PM the actual story, not the link, though it would be in several PMs... :p

@GentleSusan-I know, I love that story so much. I actually joined the fanfiction website so that i could comment on it, and so i can post my fanfic on there, possibly. :)

i just read the story in the link and i loved it... QLTV do u know when more will come out???

no... :( I Love it, but i do not know how long the author is taking to write it, nor do I even know the author. I just read it and liked it and since the Peter in the story is clearly a MoviePeter base, i thought the rest of the Willianites might enjoy it. Besides, this is another one that I would love to see Will act out. :p

that would be the coolest movie to see. but i can totaly see him having those problems too:)

@amdd97-I can PM it to ya if you would like. (PM the actual story, not the link, though it would be in several PMs... :p

@GentleSusan-I know, I love that story so much. I actually joined the fanfiction website so that i could comment on it, and so i can post my fanfic on there, possibly. :)

I would LOVE that!!!! :D

Well I pmed the prologue to you, pm me back when you are done and I can send you the next chapter. :)

Back on subject.. I saw the Dawn Treader again and I love Wills cameo but it is way to short!!! :( I Am bummed. I want to watch PC again. ;) I cat wat for more info on his new movie!!

haha, yes I did the same thing! Joined so I could comment, so more would be posted sooner!! And I even did a little browsing of my own! haha, it's just a wonmderful site!

And please, GentleSusan is vaaaastly over rated, dear. hahah
Call me Carz. :)

haha, yes I did the same thing! Joined so I could comment, so more would be posted sooner!! And I even did a little browsing of my own! haha, it's just a wonmderful site!

And please, GentleSusan is vaaaastly over rated, dear. hahah
Call me Carz. :)

okay, Carz. :)
I did some browsing and that site had some really cool Narnia fanfics!!! I know that there are probably more types of fanfics but I love the Narnia ones. There was one that I saw where Peter joins the military, but the author had not gotten very far on it yet and it was not my favorite so I am not following that one.. :)

okay, Carz. :)
I did some browsing and that site had some really cool Narnia fanfics!!! I know that there are probably more types of fanfics but I love the Narnia ones. There was one that I saw where Peter joins the military, but the author had not gotten very far on it yet and it was not my favorite so I am not following that one.. :)

Ohhhh!! That sounds like a good one!! You should post that link, or tell me the author's name and I'll look it up and comment myself!!
:)

lol, okay.. I SOOOO want to see a trailer!! Will rocks!!! I love how he pulled off his character in PC, it would be difficult, but he did such a good job pulling it off!! That may be part of why I do not mind his character as much as others do. :p His character was not the best, but he did such a good job with it that I can not complain about bad acting. :p
I want to see a trailer for his new movie!!! I will definitely see it when it comes out in theaters!!! Maybe RSS will come with me or something. :p It will probably come out in 2012, right? So we will get more info on it later in the year? I hope so!!

lol, okay.. I SOOOO want to see a trailer!! Will rocks!!! I love how he pulled off his character in PC, it would be difficult, but he did such a good job pulling it off!! That may be part of why I do not mind his character as much as others do. :p His character was not the best, but he did such a good job with it that I can not complain about bad acting. :p
I want to see a trailer for his new movie!!! I will definitely see it when it comes out in theaters!!! Maybe RSS will come with me or something. :p It will probably come out in 2012, right? So we will get more info on it later in the year? I hope so!!

I know!! I'm going on Yahoo Movies to see if they have anything yet

Back