• Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Who should win the Duffer Award? Vote in the above poll and tell us who you voted for, and why!

Duffer Award: Presented to the member who does not only post in the Duffers often, but posts many humerous comments in the Duffers.

The poll will be closed in a week, where a winner will be determined.

Nominations for the next award, The Breaking News Award will be taking place in the Narniafans Member Awards Thread Click on the link for more details.

I voted for HolyBoy -- BC is certainly very random, but HB seems to have nothing but randomness ... All were worthy nominees, etc.

Wow! Neck-in-neck race between Black and Hb. I gotta say though: Black HAS been here longer, and remember all the old threads? The 'Random Thread II' or 'Cheese Wiz' or any real, serious thread that BC currupted into a realm of duffers? Nah, Black get's my vote all the way - she was and remains the biggest duffer on here. (I mean that in a loving way Black;))

That's my problem, I came too late for all the old randomness in old threads, but have witnessed firsthand HB's duffer-ness.

I have to vote for BC...after all; she has the largest number of posts, AND they're ALL random.

WHO VOTED FOR ME?!?!?! Fear my wrath!!!!

:D

*draws sword* YOU SHALL DIE!!!!!!!!

:D
I guess I'll let you off, seeing as you two are "winning" ;)

For some reason I fear my life...I'm not sure why, but I want to run away from Dern...and BC... :cool:

Ok, firstly, the mods have already said; No killing each other. Also, you really shouldn't be worried about BCs knife, because she doesn't carry it with her (besides, if you want to be scared, be scared of her dad...;))

It's gonna have to be BC for me too, see how she's already trying to drag this thread off in a crazy direction..there's just something about her that screams untapped genius..possibly..
Of course this doesn't mean that I don't vaklue HB and Dernhelms input, it's just that BC is my Queen Duffer!

Back