• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a question, should we re-open the voting and change it so that the more recently active members might have a shot at winning? I think it might be fun to have a little friendly competition, tell why each of us should win, etc. What do you guys think?

Just a question, should we re-open the voting and change it so that the more recently active members might have a shot at winning? I think it might be fun to have a little friendly competition, tell why each of us should win, etc. What do you guys think?
We are hesitant to do it because of the nostalgia that is attached to it. It holds ancient memories...

Yeah, my nostalgia says no. We could discuss making a new duffer award though.

I won one once. :p

Seeing the poll always makes me a little sad, when I realize that though Dernlet is Queen, she is not yet the greatest of the duffers.

and then I get a little sadder, because while I was around for a bit of hb, I never met bc...

but then I get happy thinking of all the dusty threads I can go read and re-read in the archives....

and then I get just a little teary that said threads are collecting dust in the archives...

and then I randomly remember freckles' lack of capitals...

and wonder randomly where the spelling threads went...

if you cannot tell, I seem to be in a rather nostalgic mood...

and I like dots...

... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... . ... .........

... ...

...and wonder randomly where the spelling threads went...

if you cannot tell, I seem to be in a rather nostalgic mood...

and I like dots...

... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... . ... .........

... ...

You know, I highlight almost everything I read online, and I suddenly wondered if it was posts like yours that got me into the habit....

As to the spelling threads, the Spill Chick prevailed, order has returned, and the Grate Spilling Wore is over.

Last edited:
:D

Or maybe they're ants.

Or maybe they're an army of giant man-eating catepillars. They just look small because they're so far away.

If they're ants, I'll just pour a boiling teapot on them.

My mother does this. It works.

It also makes the grass very dead.

Back