What are you reading II

i'm reading Confessions Of A Bible Thumper

i'm reading the 1st chapter of Confessions Of A Bible Thumper by author Miachel Camp this book might be contraversial to some people so this book is not for everybody

i'm reading Confessions Of A Bible Thumper

i'm still reading Confessions Of A Bible Thumper yes this book is very intresting and quite controversial depending on how a person views it

The Road to Paradise Island by Victoria Holt

About a girl (Annalice) who discovers the journal of her ancestor who had died at the age of 18. She reads every entry (from when she was 17) leading up to her mysterious death. Determined to find out what really happened to her on the night she died, Annalice also tries to find out where Paradise Island really is, as mentioned by the dead ancestor in her journal.

Very compelling so far! I love Victoria Holt's novels :D

The Road to Paradise Island by Victoria Holt

About a girl (Annalice) who discovers the journal of her ancestor who had died at the age of 18. She reads every entry (from when she was 17) leading up to her mysterious death. Determined to find out what really happened to her on the night she died, Annalice also tries to find out where Paradise Island really is, as mentioned by the dead ancestor in her journal.

Very compelling so far! I love Victoria Holt's novels :D

Wow! That sounds like such a fantastic book.

Confessions of a Bible Thumper

Confessions Of a Bible Thumper by author Michael Camp, the more i read this book the more controversial it gets, i agree & disagree with about half of the book

Maximum Ride: Nevermore, by James Patterson

I just skipped the previous two books and went straight to the end. I've read the first five books before (maybe three years ago) and didn't like what I'd heard about the next two, so I skipped them.:p

Back