What happens if you put anti-aging cream on a baby?

Isn't arguing with people who aim deadly weapons at you called being a hostage negotiator?

P.S. Sure, I'll be glad to provide you with chocolate. It's from a special batch mixed up just for you.

And I love it. *builds chocolate castle*

Home sweet home! (I don't know what it is... The puns are just happening. I'm not doing anything.)

*chocolate castle melts under the heat of the Duffer Sun*

Once it hardens, around October or so, you can sell treats like chocolate covered rocks, sticks, etc.

That is not nice. Also, it's not October, and those are gooey. Not. a. fan. I told you to sell them, anyway. Using them as weapons is a waste of money.

Are you just shrinking things today or are we presuming that the Eiffel Tower is actually small enough to throw? Or are you King Kong?

Again, you need to put more faith in me. I just have a very well-developed biceps. Okay, at the beginning I was only able to throw smaller versions, but now I can throw the actual Eiffel Tower, and my grandmother always encouraged me to take things from the French and throw them at America.

*notes that Freckles has sprouted fur all over, and a tail*

WHO SLIPPED POLYJUICE POTION INTO MY COFFEE???

Again, you need to put more faith in me. I just have a very well-developed biceps. Okay, at the beginning I was only able to throw smaller versions, but now I can throw the actual Eiffel Tower, and my grandmother always encouraged me to take things from the French and throw them at America.

Is this the same grandmother who makes mocha torte? Because you can throw that over here any time you want.

Hey grandma, do you have any of the mocha torte left? Oh, in the freezer? No, that's fine, even better for throwing, actually.

*throws 5 lbs frozen cake at America*

*hits Titanic*

Titanic: *sinks*

Sorry.

I want a fresh mocha torte that is still warm. And you need to work on your aim. Next thing you know, you'll sink the Lusitania or something and have a war on your hands....

Warm torte?!? Are you insane?

(Don't bother answering that. When you ask someone that question, you don't expect an honest answer anyway.)

In this case, yes I do. I can still say that and be quite independent of this Dr. Byrne, whom I have become very suspicious of. I bet he warms torte in the microwave before offering it to his guests; that's the kind of person he strikes me as.

Back