Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
inkspot said:
Granted. Your last post was only one-word long, makes no sense and causes people to question your sanity, and you are relegated to the asylum with the other Narniafans already in residence.

But, don't you already question my sanity? No? Darn, I must try harder, then :D

inkspot said:
I wish it were snowing outside.

Granted. You move to Canada. A polar bear eats you.

Granted. You read it, but you find the story boring, the characters shallow, and the plot meaningless (and that whole thing about Voldemort being Harry's father was just weird...:D)... You right an angry letter to J.K. Rowling. She calls the police who put you in prison for harrasment... Your lawer pleads insanity and you end up with me, Holyboy and BC in the looney-bin (saying "insane asylum" gets a little boring...)

I wish that I was sane...

granted, but now everyone thinks you're boring.

I wish I wasn't boring.

Dragon said:
I wish I wasn't boring.
Granted, but now you are so entertaining that people call, visit, email and invite you places non-stop so that you can never have one minute to yourself, are physically and mentally exhausted, and yet so amusing and non-boring that you are still in huge demand.

I wish I had the new HP book.

granted, but you accidentally drop it in an incinerator before you get a chance to read it.

I wish car drivers in Atlanta would be more considerate to bicyclists (like me) and share the road without honking, throwing stuff, or revving up when they can very easily pass me even when I'm going the speed limit and staying on the very edge of the road.

Granted, but the wind caused by so many, passing you so fast, is so great that you are lifted over the rail of the bridge and dumped into the river below. The end.

I wish another narnia trailer would come out. (Since we can't have the movie) :D

Granted! The new trailer reveals that Aslan is being animated as a big fuzzy kitty with an idiotic Care-Bear type heart icon in his chest, which totally RUINS the whole movie, and we have nothing more to look forward to and obsess about.

I wish I could live in Middle Earth with Frodo.

Granted, but Frodo is the only one you can communicate with and you have to remain in middle earth when he leaves for the gray havens.

I wish I had time this week to go see Batman Begins...

-JS

Granted! you have the time to go see "Batman Begins," but you decide instead to use the time to rent the DVD "Godzilla" and watch it, so you waste the free time you had and never get to see Batman.

I wish I had gorgeous hair. (As opposed to my own, tolerable, hair.)

inkspot said:
I wish I had gorgeous hair. (As opposed to my own, tolerable, hair.)

Granted..you now have gorgeous hair that's super silky and shines like crazy, you go to get a hair cut and you fall asleep in the chiar. You keep dreaming about naked mole rats and hairless cats who are breakdancing in the middle a bus, then it takes a turn and you begin dreaming about featherless parkeets who fall to the ground and splatter everytime they try to fly. When you wake up from these unusual daydreams the hair sylist gives you a bag with a baby pig in it. You look into the mirror and see half of your head completly bald.

I wish I lived in Scotland.

Granted. Howeveri it is during the time of of the Reformation. The Catholics accuse you of heracy and the Protestants accuse you of being Catholic. After being hunted down by both religious groups they decide to take turns buring you at the stake...:p

I wish I code play an instument (besides my nose :D)

Granted - you learn to play the spoons. People laugh at you cos you havent learnt a REAL musical instrument. This causes deep psychological scarring and you resort to playing your spoons on the street for money. Eventually a passing unicorn tricks you into selling your spoons for a magic unicorn hair. However, the unicorn was actually a donkey in disguise so all you have is a useless donkey hair. You end up in a spookily familiar looking mental asylum.

I wish I would pass my Drivin Theory Test tommorow!!!

You pass your test, but you fail your english exam because your spelling is sooooo bad.

-I wish I could be perfectly tan all year long

Granted. You have a perfect tan all year round...but an angry mob is formed...and you show them your tan, and they worship you for the rest of your days...until they start wondering, "Why does she always have a tan?" Your servants start getting suspicious, and they start believing you are a witch. You are taken from your sleep, and almost burned on the stake. You spend the rest of your days under the name of Billy-Bob George.

I wish I could win Canadian Idol

Granted, but all the losers form an angry mob and run you out of Canada. You now have to live in the violent United States where you are looked upon as a stranger from that place up north that likes hockey so much. After living in the US, another angry mob (known as US citizens) run you out of the US because that's how friendly we know we all are. But you can't go back to Canada because of the mobs there, so you build yourself a house on the moon. But you forgot to wear your spacesuit, so when you go outside the check the mail, you die.

I wish I had a pet friendly dragon.

Granted. However, he misses his dragon family. As great as you are, you can't replace his loved ones back home. You have to make the heart breaing decsision to keep him with you, or let him go free.

You decide that it is best if he went home and you let him go. Days latter, while sitting in your home miserible and lonely, you hear a noise outside.

You rush to the door where your dragon is waiting faithfully at your side. Your hope returns and you are exceedingly happy. You decide to ride your dragon up into the heavens. Everything is going great.

However, your dragon didn't see the 747 jet liner... you both get sucked into the engine and are thrown out over a 30sq mile patch of the Pacific Ocean...

I wish I was a mod (man, am I being inconspicuous or what? :D)

granted, but everybody else at narniafans.com gets tired of posting at the forum and quits. You have the forum to yourself, and thus, nobody to moderate.

ok, that was far-fetched.

I wish I could get my new computer this week.

Granted. However, (You mean your Mac, right?) It comes disassembled... You spend hours trying to put it together but can't. You send it back to Manufacturer and they fix the problem and ship it back... However it arrives on the exact day that you were previously going to get it...

I wish I were a rich man...

Nanananananananana, granted but.... you'd have all the money in the world if you were a rich man!!!! The bank is suspiscious as to the origins of your new found wealth. You are imprisoned for fraud and money lanudering and spend the rest of your life there cos you are forgotten about.

I wish I were a mod..............oops wait I am!!! Oh well.... have to think of something else!!!

I wish I had an Ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back