The Order of the Can II

sees polish, checks to make sure it is right. It is okay, it works, but it is not the right polish. Hands Douglas right polish. Don't touch him use the special cloths

Nod your head in agreement, and submission, to the Spelling Police! For he* who dares misspell a word shall call down upon himself the wrath of the Spelling Police, and neither skin nor bone shall be left of his carcass. Beware, misspellers, beware, for the Spelling Police shall seek thee out in thy homes, and obliterate thee!

AH! A fellow member of the dreaded and mysterious Spelling Police! I should have known. Olórin (note my use of the accented 'o'), thinkest thou that others may be found in this vicinity, perchance, enough that we may devote a thread to the awful and all-powerful Police?

But what is this... can? It appeareth to be a relic from the ancient days of Dufferland!

*wonders if GKoN is just making a quick visit or is here to stay*

AH! A fellow member of the dreaded and mysterious Spelling Police! I should have known. Olórin (note my use of the accented 'o'), thinkest thou that others may be found in this vicinity, perchance, enough that we may devote a thread to the awful and all-powerful Police?

But what is this... can? It appeareth to be a relic from the ancient days of Dufferland!

Amazing! A fellow member of my own disposition! Maybe I'll finally have another member of the Spelling Police. I'll PM you soon. ;)

Back