Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Dernhelm went over to Grphon immedietly. "I would sign up for fencing...and jousting."
She looked about, and a stupid, silly expression came over her face. "Haha! Jousting with Jadis...and fencing with Mr. Fid–Fid–Fideal... Hahahahaha! Don't you see? J with J and F with F! Hahaaaa..." She gasped, and sat down hard. "Aaaaaa...hahaaa."

Then she stood up. Her movements were slightly jerky, but otherwise she seemed fine; she did not even seem to remember what she had just done. "I will fence with Unleavened," she said, her eyes strange and hard.

The knight then decided to use...JEWEL THE UNICORN HIS BUDDY!! For the jousting competition as opposed to his big black Friesian...and Jewel the unicorn was given a mithril mail covering. The knight tapped his foot and awaited the competition to start... :D

Jewel came out in her armor along with Bree the horse :eek: . She looked over at Jewel the Unicorn (which was who she was named after :eek: ), and the Knight, "When are the games going to begin?" she asked.

Last edited:
"I believe as soon as everyone has signed up..." The knight said, stringing an arrow and aiming it at a target just for practice...AND FIRED! Unfortunately Curumo happened to be strolling along and gotten right in front of the target! "WHATCHOUT!!!" Shouted the knight and Curumo deflected the missile w/ his staff! It bounced off and hit...JEWEL OF NARNIA :eek: What noone knew about the arrow, however, was that it was one that the knight had dipped into a goo that makes the victim become love-struck by every person of the opposite gender they see...

She staggered a few paces...then stared blankly at something...it was.... :D

The knight ran to her aid, feeling quite guilty. He knelt beside her and then remembered...she was under the influence of the sinister arrow.... "AK!" He shouted and tried to move out of Jewel's line of sight but too late! :eek: She stared straight @ him and he saw hearts replace her pupils.... "Now just a moment, lady" The knight started as they both rose...."We, er, I, that is...It was not really..." Then he ran very very swiftly and ducked into someone else's tent, while Curumo fell over laughing!... :D

Just then Jewel spotted the Knight and started running towards him and wasn't really watching where she was going, all of the sudden she ran into someone it was Mr. Fideal! Then..........

"Hold on Legolas!" Aragorn cried, drawing his sword! Gimli was a step ahead of him, and Aragorn tripped over Gimli!! The two clattered and rolled into the tent the knight was hiding in, bringing it down and leaving the knight exposed. Jewel had spotted him anyways, and she and Mr. Fideal were rolling right for him! The knight bolted and ran...SMACK INTO LEGOLAS!! "Pardon me" they both said, and ran the way each had come! Jadis came face to face w/ the knight and...SCREAMED AND RAN AFTER LEGOLAS MUTTERING "MISTLETOE!!!".... :D

Last edited:
The Wizard stopped short as he saw Jadis chasing after Legolas, and saw the Worm chasing after Jadis, so the three were running wildly, madly about the area. The Wizard couldn't help it...it began with a guffaw...then a chuckle...then finally he started to laugh.

"Doest thee not know, that I can bring this to an end?" came the voice loud voice of Lord Eirek, who was leaning on a post, clad in armor. "it would take me no exertion" continued Lord Eirek, "but no one would have aid from me, no matter how much it would be of avail." he said with an evil grin.

Last edited:
"HAVE AT-" Began the knight, but was cut short when Jewel nailed him w/ a fruitcake!! :eek: The knight fell to the ground face forwards as the fruitcake bounced off his helm! She holstered her Fruitcake Launcher and...... :D

The knight slowly shook his head and rose... And noticed fruitcake flying everywhere. "WHAT VILE ACT HAS BEEN DONE!?" He shouted and looked for the source of the fruitcake lobber! Dodging several, he saw Jewel had her fruitcake launcher on "automatic". The knight marched over to Jewel and caught a freshly flung fruitcake, AND STUFFED IT IN HIS MOUTH!! He gave Jewel a look and marched back to his tent as Jewel.... :D

Back