Do you have a question?

It seems of late when I try to listen to the pod casts my computer will freeze up. Another person from The Lion's Call who listens to the podcasts was mentioning problems with getting it off the itunes I think. Any ideas on why this is or what can be done to make it better?

Yeah our Itunes thing doesn't work well I would suggest you download it directly. If you are already downloading it directly and it's going slow I'm not quite sure. It might be the player you're trying to use.

Different books in the Narnia Series

I have a question about the different books in the Narnia Series. How are these books relate to Narnia? Were they in the first movie? Here are the books:

Book One: The Magician's Nephew
Book Two: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe < that's the movie.
Book Three: The Horse and His Boy
Book Four: Prince Caspian <-- A movie as well
Book Five: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader < the 3rd part.
Book Six: The Silver Chair
Book Seven: The Last Battle

How does Books 1,3,6 and 7 relate in Narnia?

Thanks!

~ Andrea~

I am never in this thread Andrea, but I saw your question and I have something like an answer.

All the books ARE about Narnia. The history (Chronicles) of Narnia. I think the best thing is if you read them all. They are not very hard to read and I am pretty sure you will love them! You can start with

your book 2, then, 4 and then 5. Book five is the upcoming third movie.

After that, read, The Silver Chair, The Horse And His Boy, The Magicians Nephew, and last, The Last Battle.

That, I think, its the order in which the books were published. But you can read them any way you want.

Really, there is too much in them to explain here. It would be a very, very long post.

You can go to the following thread and read what I wrote (and others) about how to read the books:

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9371&page=19

Last edited:
I have Skype now so I might be willing to start up NFC again if anyone wanted to. I may be horrible though and I don`t know how to make a podcast so someone would have to help me figure it out.

I am never in this thread Andrea, but I saw your question and I have something like an answer.

All the books ARE about Narnia. The history (Chronicles) of Narnia. I think the best thing is if you read them all. They are not very hard to read and I am pretty sure you will love them! You can start with

your book 2, then, 4 and then 5. Book five is the upcoming third movie.

After that, read, The Silver Chair, The Horse And His Boy, The Magicians Nephew, and last, The Last Battle.

That, I think, its the order in which the books were published. But you can read them any way you want.

Really, there is too much in them to explain here. It would be a very, very long post.

You can go to the following thread and read what I wrote (and others) about how to read the books:

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9371&page=19

yeah you can read them in the order you want it doesn't matter, they're almost all independent from the others !!!

Back