Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*looks* *feels stupid* Huh? :D

EDIT the next day: Oh...after mulling over it for a while...I figured it out... On the last page of DUFFERLAND. Right. I was thinking the last page of the thread...and...well...that just sounded pretty dumb...

Last edited:
I read 'em. Sad that those people never grace us with their ridiculousness anymore... *glares at Holyboy* You know, I don't think he even knows who I am?:eek: Shocking...schocking...:rolleyes: :p

*sigh* But HB is very busy, running the NFC, plus a website of his own...etc. Someday I'll ask BC whether she'd consider coming back a bit. I'm not sure if she left 'cause she got busy, because Duffering was going downhill...or because she wasn't allowed on, and I didn't want to ask, in case it was the last. But maybe it's time...

No, no. I meant look at my explaination. I don't believe in editing posts which have become NF history, however unimportent.

BTW. I cannot give out personal information, such as where I live, that a NF member might hold me at knife point. But you have no way of knowing that I don't live where a NF member could hold me at knife point. So it's a stalemate, at least.

You have editing scruples? Extraordinary! :D (I'm just teasing you...of course...)

If you can't give out personal information, though...then the other member couldn't find you to hold you at knife point.

Well, if you were on efink point...then you would have to have had the efink through you, right? Anyhow, why else would you keep your location secret?

(I'm just kidding, you know...I keep my personal info pretty quiet too!):p

Back