Share a Pic! III

Frodosgurl,
Much belated congratulations on your wedding -- it is such a joy to see you and your husband together! (great photo!) Are you or your husband a Civil War buff?

Thank you! and I am but he isn't. My hubby isn't a fan of history the way I am. However, he has been showing interest since I've been dragging him to places that are Historical.

Latest of me

For anyone who remembers me. You can see my painting in the background too.

Great to see you Jack of Blades! Your painting reminds me of the feeling in Edvard Munch's The Scream (but without the irises/pupils). The dark background and hair really accentuate the yellow tones of the face and hands. But What a stark contrast to your Johannes Vermeer portrait!

This is a silhouette of me, my husband and my daughter near a pier at Catalina Island this spring. I'm the shadow on the left with the floppy straw hat.

2BEEsNUl.jpg

Your dog is adorable, Frodosgurl!

This is me and a eagle-headed deity frieze I saw in Berlin today at the Pergamon Museum.

Shades of Tash!
but this one is carrying a bucket (of water?), not a thunderbolt... so I should chill...

CbnVKTYl.jpg

Dang, after all these years I _still_ can't get a photo to appear here!
Good news, Copperfox! on this new Dancing Lawn platform all you have to do is click on the <insert photo> icon which is between the chainlink icon and the smiley icon, then either drag an image to the <drop image> box or click on the words "click here" and you can upload a photo from your computer directly. So easy!

This is a recent photo of me and my family at the airport.
The mustache stickers were from my son and his wife.

20210522 Rapps5 LAX.png

Last edited:
Back