NarniaFans.com Prince Caspian Fan Trailer Competition Discussion thread.

A

ABright5

This is the official discussion thread for the Prince Caspian Fan Trailer creation competition.

If you don't know what this is, please view the announcement here.

If you have any questions about the competition, please post them here.

Please don't post your entries in this thread, submit them here.

PLEASE NOTE - The closing date and prize will be announced as soon as they have been decided.
Please don't post here asking what either will be.

Last edited:
Thanks, Prince of the West, I have made it more clear.
Also, here's the announcement:
ABright5 said:
We have decided to hold a Prince Caspian Fan Trailer Contest.

It has been decided that any submissions should follow the following criteria:
  • Uses characters from any Narnia film
  • Shows May 16, 2008 release date
  • Says "Movie News at NarniaFans.com" or something similar.
  • Should mention NarniaFans.com at least once.
Entries should be submitted here.

A prize will be announced at a later date, and a closing date for entries will also be announced as soon as one has been decided.

Any questions please PM me, or discuss them in this thread.

Last edited:
Excellent idea! I fancy myself as an editor but my question is how the heck do you get the raw materials for a fan trailer. I porbably could get some stills and zoom in with a little flashy text bu tthats it. wheres the video at ya'll?

You can use footage from LWW, as well as any other film you want.

We aren't expecting you to be able to get bits of the actual footage for the film.

my point...I need LWW footage. ive searched all over the internet and I cant find a single trailer I can download! theyre all copyrighted I guess...anybody gotta downloadable trailer? preferably the supertrailer.

my point...I need LWW footage. ive searched all over the internet and I cant find a single trailer I can download! theyre all copyrighted I guess...anybody gotta downloadable trailer? preferably the supertrailer.
You can find lots of trailers here on IMDB.

You can probably also take footage off of the DVD.

Is it okay if we put in the credits? You know, like in the LLW trailer, the credits came after the final title.

That is a super idea. I like that, does anyone know yet when the real Prince Caspian trailer comes out?

there will be a preview at ComiCon in San Diego, my home town!

Thanks to some encouragement from IntoTheWardrobe & also Kristi (the admin. for The Lion's Call), I will be going to the PC discussion panel on Saturday!

Hey, Jules, you surprised to see me on here?! :D

OK, time to go to sleep now! ;)

there will be a preview at ComiCon in San Diego, my home town!

Thanks to some encouragement from IntoTheWardrobe & also Kristi (the admin. for The Lion's Call), I will be going to the PC discussion panel on Saturday!

Hey, Jules, you surprised to see me on here?! :D

OK, time to go to sleep now! ;)

LOL, well we can get into some more mischief at Comic Con and get Kristi involved as well. It was great hanging out with ya last week! Thanks for letting me crash at your house!

I can't wait to see the trailor and will give the updates I can on it in 2 weeks. If anyone is gonna make their own do it now, because you'll get spoilers of raw footage in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Back