My favorite levels were exploring the outside of the ruins at Cair Paravel, and Aslan's How. I liked how they made Aslan's how much bigger and my favorite part in that was when Lucy says "Aslan is near, I can sense him" and I actually could sense him in that level and I felt comforted and overpowered. Even though Aslan is an animated character, I still feel love for him. I know Aslan represents Jesus, but I love Aslan too. :D
________
Handheld Iolite Vaporizer Review

Last edited:
I didn't get to try the LWW one, since it doesn't come for the PlayStation 3.

But, I did think that the battle scenes in the Prince Caspian game were a bit repetitive, as you said. And right now I'm stuck on the part in the fifth level where you have to stop the White Witch from getting to Caspian, and me and my brother have tried it a ton of times and we still can't do it. >.<

i no how to beat it you have to pick up the rocks and throw them at the hag in the middl ewho is doing the weird dance a few times till she dies and it stops the witch from getting to caspian

Does anyone know how to get past the part in the Prince Caspian game for Nintendo DS where you pick all of the apples? I have all of them but one and it's stuck behind this big piece of land that won't let me through. :(

I have the Prince Caspian game for the Wii, and now I'm stuck on the part where you have to rescue Trumpkin. I can't figure out how to throw rocks at the stupid Telmarines. :p

I have the Prince Caspian game for the Wii, and now I'm stuck on the part where you have to rescue Trumpkin. I can't figure out how to throw rocks at the stupid Telmarines. :p

I am not familiar with the Wii. I also had trouble with that one. You can shoot arrows at them too when you control Susan. Do you know how to aim? When you aim, you see a sort of highlight of what you're aiming at. That's what you need. Aim at one of the men and either throws rocks at them or shoot arrows at them. Keep doing that until they are all destroyed. Then you have to use the grapple and aim it at the boat and pull it towards you.

Sorry if I'm not much help, I've never used a Wii.

________
Fix Ps3

Last edited:
Didn't read any of the other posts, but... oh, well. :D

This game was okay. My little brother loves it, but I don't think that it compares to a similar game: Return of the King.

The game is very like Return of the King. The first one wasn't so much because it was more of an adventure but at the end it's just fighting.

We've finished it, even got all the unlockables and everything, but that's Loverble's fault, she's addicted to both that one and the 1st game. We have Return of the King too, but I don't like that because I'm very good at it. We really didn't get very far.

A store in my town called Five Below had it and I wanted to buy it, but nobody in my family likes to monopoly, because they say it takes too long. Obviously they have no patience. :rolleyes:

But, it would be no fun playing by myself so I sadly declined.

Has anyone played it and is it fun?

I'm not sure but I played a Narnia board game at Linda's (Benisse) house a couple of years back. I don't know if it was Narniaopoly or some other game based on Narnia. It was fun tho but yes, you do need more people to play it.

I have a Narnia monopoly game and its great fun. It seems like I got it on sale at a mall several years ago. Its become a bit of a tradition that my parents and I play it on New Year's Eve. I love all the themed spaces and the little pieces are great too. It does take awhile to play though, which is why we usually only play it once or twice a year.

Back