Do you think Narnia Is Real? What would you do if you went there?

I remember praying before I went to sleep for the Lord to take me to Narnia in a dream. Later, I realized that it was better to merely accept where I was, be content there, and not constantly be searching for something that isn't perfect instead of preparing myself for the perfection of Heaven. Since that time, I couldn't care less about Narnia existing or not. Instead of deceiving myself into believing something that is irrational, I focus on what I know is real. I know now that I could be just as discontented in Narnia as I could be in Indianapolis, and that I should be happy as possible where I am, instead of "grasping at the wind", searching for something that does not likely exist, simply for the sake of idealistic naiveté.

I know you're right, but right now I can't find it in me to change. Maybe I will one day, but right now I'll continue to dream myself away from this place.

I think Narnia might be real, or at least that there are probably world(s?) like it. If all the books of Narnia are true, even the Last Battle, that does not mean that one cannot still visit Narnia "after" it has been "destroyed." The reason for this is that Narnia is not connected to our time at all, it is an entirely seperate time and world. I believe that our world including all of space, is all confined inside of our existing time-universe. And outside of our time-universe, there is God. God is not limited by any time, He can intervene at any period at will, whether past, present, or future, as all of time always exists. Because our time is not related at all to Narnian time, this means we could pop up in Narnia at whatever period in time that God wills. We could get there in the very beginning, the end, or anywhere in between, if God wills it. Remember that when the kids went to Narnia in the books, there wasn't a set amount of time that passed which was relative to ours (such as 1 minute = 1 year, etc.). They just got there whenever God wanted them there. Some times that was over a thousand years since their last visit, other times it was a month or so later.
I understand that in getting into these deep theological/scientific theries I have braught up a rather controversial topic, and I know that not everyone views time, space, and God in the same way. I am simply stating how I believe and understand it, and I hope you all find it interesting or at least enjoyable.

Thank you, and God bless you all! :)

I remember praying before I went to sleep for the Lord to take me to Narnia in a dream. Later, I realized that it was better to merely accept where I was, be content there, and not constantly be searching for something that isn't perfect instead of preparing myself for the perfection of Heaven. Since that time, I couldn't care less about Narnia existing or not. Instead of deceiving myself into believing something that is irrational, I focus on what I know is real. I know now that I could be just as discontented in Narnia as I could be in Indianapolis, and that I should be happy as possible where I am, instead of "grasping at the wind", searching for something that does not likely exist, simply for the sake of idealistic naiveté.

That's like me! Well, sorta. I cleaned out my closet and continuously checked it for Narnia a while back. Now it's messy again. :( Oh well.

I think there are other worlds like Narnia, yes. I'm reminded of young Bambi's remark to his mother that "Did you know there are OTHER deer in the forest besides us?"

I would love Narnia to exist and to be able to visit it. If I were fortunate to get there (depending at which point in Narnian history) I would explore the land and look some of the (nice) characters up. Realistically, however, I cannot see Narnia existing in this life, but in the next, who knows?

Narnia is definately real. I say this because even if it is not real here in this world and time it will be real in Heaven because New Narnia is Heaven.
And when I get to (New) Narnia I'm gonna swim up a waterfall with my sister and kittens like in the Last Battle.:D

On my latest road trip, I saw evidence that the Narnian microverse is infiltrating OUR universe: I drove past the offices of a business calling itself "TELMAR." :confused:

I wish it were real, but unfortunately it isnt. Not in real life anyways. But always in our dreams. We can still wish. I suppose it could be real, I mean, "All things are possible with God." If he wanted, he could create Narnia. He could make talking animals, fauns, centaurs, the four Pevensie's. He could represent himself as Aslan. But it seems that, much to my dismay, he has not. Either that or he hasnt shown it to me. If any of you go to Narnia, let me know. ;)

I wish it were real, but unfortunately it isnt. Not in real life anyways. But always in our dreams. We can still wish. I suppose it could be real, I mean, "All things are possible with God." If he wanted, he could create Narnia. He could make talking animals, fauns, centaurs, the four Pevensie's. He could represent himself as Aslan. But it seems that, much to my dismay, he has not. Either that or he hasnt shown it to me. If any of you go to Narnia, let me know. ;)

Its real, in Heaven its real. Because Heaven IS New Narnia. So therefore Narnia IS real.
And when I do get there then I'm going to climb up one of the waterfalls.

Well said, Mozart. Thing is, the DETAILS will be different...but the concepts are VERY REAL.

YES YES YES! NARNIA IS REAL! ...I wish. :'( I know it's not...but it is something how I can escape into something that is not real. I mean...sometimes it is like I am there!

Wow, old thread...

I wish Narnia were real... If it was out there somewhere, someone would be amazingly fortunate to have that experience...

Back