• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
After like 25 years I finally watched ANH today. I finished it like 5 minutes ago and ESB will be played on my dvd player in a few minutes! It still amazes me after so many years the effects are not really lacking. They are still very good. It looks timeless to me but who am I? I really enjoy the conversation between Leia and Han. My fav character? The little smart droid :D

I clicked on the link in AK her siggy and started to read her story and this made me decide to watch SW again :D
That's very cool that AK inspired you to watch them again. A New Hope is my favorite, of course, because of the nostalgia when it was such a big blockbuster when I was a kid.

i just rented the special edtion of star wars on DVD

i just rented 2 of the orginal star wars movies on DVD

star wars a new hope special edtion

return of the jedi special edtion

I'm embarrassed by myself. I, a professed fan of Ewan McGregor, COMPLETELY forgot that his birthday was today. Ewan turned the big 4-0. :D Happy Birthday Ewan!

May the Fourth be with You!

So I found out today that tomorrow, May 4th, is actually Star Wars day. Anybody have plans for celebrating? Me, I won't have time to.

*Kaleb, this thread is "stickied", meaning that it will always stay on page 1. :) *

So...any thoughts on the blu-ray release (and even more edited version) of Star Wars? Personally...I think George Lucas should stop spending his time finding things to correct. :rolleyes:

So...any thoughts on the blu-ray release (and even more edited version) of Star Wars? Personally...I think George Lucas should stop spending his time finding things to correct. :rolleyes:

I agree, though there are alot worse things he could do.

I like the OT the best, and the music for the saga (by John Williams) to be worthy of listening away from the film- its just too bad the complete scores for the prequels are not released.

I am a star wars geek! I JUST watched the 3rd one, and really liked it... My favorite is the first movie!

I've never been into Clone Wars... Is it any good?

I liked the first 2 seasons (of the one released in 2008; there are technically 2 CW series out there), but wasnt' into much of season 3, and season 4's premiere I totally missed. It's a pretty good series though; gives a lot of background and features a lot of characters you either only hear or read about.

Sorry I didn't go back and read all the recent posts here, maybe I'm bringing up an old subject, but was there a new surprise added to the blue ray version of "Return of the Jedi?"

Back