The Willianites being Willianites

New Willianites, where are the originals? The whole -nites began because i started the Skandernites with my Queen, Rogue then the Willianites were created and war began but it seems there has been peace while i have been away. I don't know anyone here and none of my adverseries remain.

Oh well,

King of the Skandernites,
SK21

New Willianites, where are the originals? The whole -nites began because i started the Skandernites with my Queen, Rogue then the Willianites were created and war began but it seems there has been peace while i have been away. I don't know anyone here and none of my adverseries remain.

Oh well,

King of the Skandernites,
SK21

I am an original!!!
well, a second generation original lol

there used to be a list of all of us, and i was near the top of the list. top 20 i think.
we moved here because we could no longer be as random as we liked b/c of the mod clean up.
i guess i'm the new leader, but we are currently on the search for mr peanut because he kidnapped our beloved carz since she was one of the main willianites trying to capture him because he wanted to kinap our beloved WILLIAM!!!! :eek::eek:

..ive beena willianite since i joined tdl..so thats like a year and 7 months...
anyways
..back to saving carz!

ROFL Carzy was my first friend on here, too.

I hadn't been a member for 5 minutes when a little box popped up that said "GeNtLeSuSaN has sent you a message. Would you like to accept?"

:D

Yea. :D It was pretty funny, because we messaged back and forth for a while [once I learned how to work the dang thing], and the convo went something like this:

C: Hi! I like your username. Are you new?

T: Thanks. I just came here, right now I'm checking out the Skandarnite thread. My name is Tesse.

C: I'm Carz. :D Nice to meet you! I'm a Willianite, so the Skandarnites are kind of like our mortal enemies lol but we're all friends I suppose.

T: Wow, really? By the way, I like your sig pic. Rafiki is my favorite.

C: OMG you're like my long-lost twin!!! :eek:

More exchanges like that, we got talking about tea and the PTMM somehow, and about how much I like Will and she explained the Willianites. So I joined. :D

Last edited:
Yea.It was pretty funny, because we messaged back and forth for a while [once I learned how to work the dang thing], and the convo went something like this:

C: Hi! I like your username. Are you new?

T: Thanks. I just came here, right now I'm checking out the Skandarnite thread. My name is Tesse.

C: I'm Carz. :D Nice to meet you! I'm a Willianite, so the Skandarnites are kind of like our mortal enemies lol but we're all friends I suppose.

T: Wow, really? By the way, I like your sig pic. Rafiki is my favorite.

C: OMG you're like my long-lost twin!!! :eek:

More exchanges like that, we got talking about tea and the PTMM somehow, and about how much I like Will and she explained the Willianites. So I joined. :D

aww! thats cool!
we met on the harry potter 7 RPG. she was my beloved gred and forge. and i was angelina.
i remember calling her gentlesusan and her saying, call me carz!
and then we discovered our love for the twins, and i told her she could have george/oliver phelps, cause fred/james is mine lol and then i started calling her carzy and she called my crunchy
i miss carzy!:(

ROFL Carzy was my first friend on here, too.

I hadn't been a member for 5 minutes when a little box popped up that said "GeNtLeSuSaN has sent you a message. Would you like to accept?"

:D
OMG!! Wow!! Thats what happened to me. XD And she told me she liked my username too. It used to be ILOVEWILL! back then. :rolleyes:
*comforts Crunchy* :(

I almost cried when Fred ........ expired.

But Carzy will come back!! She has to! :eek:

I DID cry!! No wait! I bawled!!

Back