Mod Q&A Thread II

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
This is the second Mod Q&A thread, where you can ask our friendly moderators questions about anything: our favourite board game, how to post, what our favourite thread is, etc. A mod will try to answer your question as soon as possible.

Before asking your question, we would like you to please check if your question is listed in our General FAQ.

Remember, the only stupid question is "Does a ducky go quack?" Every other question is a great question.

(Yes, I realise that the first few questions will be "So, mods, does a duck go quack?" and "Does a pig go oink." I know how the members think and I promise to live with the consequences.)

Last edited:
Eh, I'll humor you. :p

Hmm... What sound does a Badger make?

A badgar makes a "moo" sound, as in "moove over, you are blocking my light. How am I suppose to get a tan when you are in the way??"

(Actual conversation with me and ES :D)

Is there any truth to the rumor that one of HB's duckies conspired to kidnap and murder one of ES's badgers, how do any of you address questions concerning those type of speculations?

Hey, just out of curiosity, what's the difference between a Senior Member and a Friend of Narnia? I noticed that some people say Senior Member and others say Friend of Narnia...

I've got an idea... let me see if I can find out.

EDIT: Ok, I think 'Friend of Narnia' has replaced 'Senior Member', but you have to have logged in since the change for it to register. I don't know if anything has replaced 'member' and 'junior member'.

Last edited:
Is there any truth to the rumor that one of HB's duckies conspired to kidnap and murder one of ES's badgers, how do any of you address questions concerning those type of speculations?

No comment

Q. What sound does holyboy make when a hippo sits on him?:rolleyes:
I know it: 'TG, get off me!':mad:

Was i close HB?

Close. I say "moo," as in MOVE, YOU ARE SITTING ON ME!

Hey, just out of curiosity, what's the difference between a Senior Member and a Friend of Narnia? I noticed that some people say Senior Member and others say Friend of Narnia...

I am not sure. This was changed while I was retired. I believe ES changed the user titles, so you will have to ask him or Paul. Sorry I could not help.

Since you've been away for so long HB (much to the non-mods advantage :p) Can you still, in fact, fly? (since us non-mods have taken tinker bell and her pixie dust under our wings and she is now ours)

Since you've been away for so long HB (much to the non-mods advantage :p) Can you still, in fact, fly? (since us non-mods have taken tinker bell and her pixie dust under our wings and she is now ours)

No, I could never fly. Flying is an illusion in which you think I can fly, but in fact, I steal the cookie that you were so carefully guarding. Tinkerbell is TG in disguise and she (yes, she!) will soon learn the wrath of you non-mods.

Back