Life is good!

We sure did. But I posted a status update about it on Facebook, and a little while later one of my "friends" deleted me for it. Guess she must have been more of an animal rights activist than I thought. :D :D

As for me, I'm still about the place and doing stuff. Just completed a B Sc in Mathematics at the Open University - degree ceremony in June. :cool:
So good to see you Douglas! Welcome back. :) Look for me on FB - jaxna@earthlink.net - just remind me you're Malacandra.

Life is good because we have such nice folks here at TDL. Most of us are quite friendly, funny, fun-loving, and smart. The rest of us are goofy. It's a good mix.

Life is good because my husband is recovering well from his knee replacement surgery, and the weekend is almost here so I can relax! Happy Friday to my beloved TDL family!!!

Life is good because my grandpa is out of the hospital and doiong great :) Life is good because our blithering snowstorm is finally over :) and life is good because I got my Adam 12 season 6 :)

Life is good because my grandpa is out of the hospital and doiong great :) Life is good because our blithering snowstorm is finally over :) and life is good because I got my Adam 12 season 6

Life is good because the devo I went to tonight was excellent, and I get to sleep in in the morning.

You are both very blessed!

Life is good because I got 8+ hours of sleep last night, too! I feel good. :D

I was paid a compliment I did not expect.

(Not that I go about expecting compliments. :rolleyes: But this one was even more unexpected.)

Went for a walk with my best friend today. What a beautiful day!

You go Linda! That's great!

Life is good because my pancakes turned out OK! I am switching to wheat flour, and the sourdough batter looked weird this a.m. (it has to sit out overnight and grow) -- I was afraid the pancakes themselves were going to be nasty, but they were delicious as always. :)

You know with the sourdough, you have a "starter" which is a blob of yeasty dough, and when you want to make your pancakes or biscuits, you have to put flour and sugar and milk in with the starter and let it sit several hours. The yeast eats up the sugar and flour, and the whole thing doubles in size. Then you take out your starter, about half of what's in the bowl, and put it away in the fridge, and turn the rest of what's in the bowl into your pancake batter or biscuit dough. So this morning when I looked in the bowl and the starter was all weird and lumpy, I was worried ...

But for nothing! The batter was good and the breakfast delicious. And healthy-er ... with the wheat flour ...:p

Tomorrow I'm going on what I hope will be my last college visit before I make my decision on where I want to go to school. I'm thinking I might know by the time the weekend is over - I can't wait! And there's less than two months left before graduation... 33 school days. Life is really good!! :)

Tomorrow I'm going on what I hope will be my last college visit before I make my decision on where I want to go to school. I'm thinking I might know by the time the weekend is over - I can't wait! And there's less than two months left before graduation... 33 school days. Life is really good!! :)
Hurray for you, Lila!

Life is good because I am home now until mid-May, and loving every minute of it. Travel is not as glamorous as it used to be, and there's a lot to be said for sitting by the open window on a beautiful spring day with your dog next to you, in your own easy chair. Life is good.

Life is good because I just got back from my Summa Cum Laude ceremony at school, which was very enjoyable and a good reminder of how blessed I am to be in such an incredible school district. A lot of my peers gave spontaneous mini-speeches which were really heartfelt and inspiring... it wasn't really until tonight that I realized how sad it will be to leave all of them!

Congrats Lila on your Summa Cum...
Life is good because I just had 5 people over for a rehearsal for praise team and it was really fun to jam for Jesus!

Life is good because I made the Dean's list again this semester and my older sister in graduating from Boston University with her Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy this weekend. Yay, for us both not being complete academic failures!

Yay! A blessing on your toes.

Life is good because it's Friday! Looking forward to the weekend. :)

Back