Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but it has bucketloads of extra extra extra spicy hot sauce inside which makes steam come out of your ears and fire come out of your mouth. You race around the room, looking for water, but the large amounts of steam blind you, making you run into every single object in the room (including the walls). Finally, you find a bowl with something liquidy inside. Thinking it's water, you plunge your face into it and quickly discover that it's really mushy beans. :D

that was fun :p

I wish that it would snow!

granted, but once u step in the snow u notice itz yellow..bcuz itz someone's pee who peed in the snow

i wish i could go to sleep for at least 8 hrs.

Granted, but when you suddenly realize that you have just gotten back from Narnia, and the time factor has come into play, so although it has been 8 hours there, it turns out to be only five seconds here.

I wish that I could throw a really great party.

okay I have no probablem with that... oh!! but wait!!! nobody came! I wish I could go to sleep on time (I have not been able to do t for two weeks)

Granted, but you sleep for only five minutes and wake up to hear a dog barking.

I wish my eye problem would be cured.

okay but your eye is SO cured that you see things you never could have seen before, it diturbs you and you live in solitude the rest of your life.(where do we come up with this stuff?? :eek: ) I wish for more smilies

granted but you get so many smilies that they are in every post and everyone gets so irritated with you there is a forum wide boycot of you!
LOL
I don't have a wish.

granted but you are so excited you jump out your door and the wind blows 2 3rds of it away!!!
okay.... fine I wish I would win the stupid WM award and make EVERYONE laugh and be merry and realize that WM is JUST a person JUST like the rest of us!!!!!!!!

HEY! You didn't corrupt my wish!!!!!!!
you get a hobbit movie but it's filled with AWEFUL cartoon portrayels and really bad songs that get stuck in your head!!!
go back and corupt my wish!!!

hey i thought u didnt want to win at least let someone hu really wants it win :D

granted, but Wills_dream_Gf finds out and gets really mad at u and kills u
(not really but ill do something even worse...kill <><)

Wills_dream_Gf said:
hey i thought u didnt want to win at least let someone hu really wants it win :D
Yeah well then I thought that it would be really hilarious if I won and maybe just MAYBE it give SOME people a reality check as to WM being a normal human!!! Why do we swoon and fiddle aimlessly and idolize those who don't need idolizing!?

(Fishy can only be killed by it's creator.... ME :cool: <>< and I rock!!)

okay you win but someone else calls for a recount and you lose( there are you happy)(I like the current hobbit cartoon its awsome I just want a live action version) I wish for some sunshine :eek:

too many wishes to corupt!!!
and I have to go get dressed and ready for the day, grab some breakfast and try to fix my drated computer!!! (upstairs)
<>< and I leave you a fond FAREWELL!

granted, you come to South Carolina for some sunshine and then u hear from ur mom hu sayz itz sunny where you live so u go back there then it bcumz rainy...again

i wish for some pancakes

granted, you begin to eat the pancakes but as you turn around, your dog steals them off your plate.

I wish that i had a better laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back