Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Zantar stood amidst a room of very confused people, a very orc-damaged tile floor, a face-imprinted pillar, a smoke-stained ceiling, and one very embarassed knight.

"Ahem," Zantar cleared his throat, "well." The silence that followed was quite awkward. "Nice to meet you all."

Saruman and the knight both hopped back into the room on crutches.....giving each other glares :D . "By the way....Howdy!" Said the knight.....and bopped Saruman in the head w/ a crutch :D

Saruman, rightly propped up on his staff, gave a cold glance at GKoN, but then turned a vicious stare upon the newcomer, Zantar..."What, pray, do you desire in these parts? Do you not rightly know the Lord of this realm? It is he who now speaks to thee, fool, and it would be meet for you to learn your place here!" He shot a sideglance at GKoN, who was making funny faces at him.

Glamel stood halfway the room with a glass of champagne on her hands,

"welcome aboard!" and she raised her glass "cheers!"

Zantar knocked marble powder off of his jacket before answering.
"I desire nothing more, my good sir, than to find a place that I may call my own. A place where the inhabitants may quench my desire for a break from the ordinary mundane thoughts of the normal stupid human race. I apologize if I have disrespected the lord of the land. At times my taste for adventure and novelty get the best of me and I act rashly."

"Then perhaps you may find this break you desire here, my little urchin." The old wizard smiled, baring his yellow teeth at him. "But come, now, and feast with these lesser folk." There appeared a table full of delicious foods, of hams and turkeys, of wines and champagnes, of fruits and fine sweets, all smelling so wonderfully good.

"Huzzah and welcome friend," mumbles something about him still looking farmiliar and pushes a tied feather in her hair out of her face. "This is going to be interesting..." she said as she took a glass of wine.

the knight looked around suspiciously...and found a target! He casually went over to the dessert table....picked up a pie......aimed at someone...and chucked the pie! the target ducked and glamel got pied!!! :D that started it...glamel picked up something hard and threw it back!the knight ducked and someone else got hit! that started a huge food fight...the knight ducked under a table. :D

Zantar grabbed a hotdog.
"It would appear so. Most ask me to leave after my motorcycle explodes, instead of allowing it escalate as you have. You will likely be seeing more of me in the times to come."

"Likely to be seeing more of you? That is well. Worm! Worm! Come hither!" There came a figure crawling into the room. His face was pale white and warted, as if he had once walked the earth as a snake. "We must show our new-found friend how work is done in these parts. We will find him some work to help 'improve' our living." The old wizard smiled meanly, sipping a glass of sherry.

but before Gryphon disappeared, she felt something hit her,. he checked it out and saw a piece of cheesecake in the floor and she touch her hair and found out that it was full of cheesecake,
SHe saw Glamel, laughing so hard, and pointing at her, "it was you," exclaimed Gryphon,

and she run downstairs to get some pie too

"Yep......I did it" He smiled at Gryphon! and getting the bean-dip from the above table....he hurled it in the center of the fray!!!it went everywhere and many people were now wearing bean dip...including Curumo and Glamel!! :D

Zantar backed away slowly, for he too thought Gryphon looked familiar, and had an odd feeling that the wrath to be incurred by the cheesecake lobbing would be undesirable to be present for.

Gryphon grabbed some queso and waited for Glamel to reappear, when she did thus, Gryphon poured the bowl un the unfortunate lady's head. Glamel's head now dripping with melted cheese, Gryphon felt satisfyed.

The White Wizard takes a tortilla chip...gets off some of the dip...and suddenly realizes just how hungry he is for something good at Taco Bell. He orders Lurtz to fetch him two cheesy gordita crunches, and his eyes grow as wide as saucers when he sees them coming to him...(mmmm, delicious!)

Glamel get the cheesy gordita crunches before it went in the hands of the white wizards and throws it to GKoN who starts the throwing of food.

GKoN, knew this was coming and she moved under the table so it wont hit him, but Glamel was ready, and she get the pale of horse's "poo-poo" and poured it in GKoN's face :p

Back