Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but people assume because he is with you so much that you own him, and they begin chargin you for all the damage he inflicts worldwide. You are quickly bankrupted and forced into a homeless shelter for starving people where Sam follows you and eats all the food supplied by charity so you are even outcast from homeless places and soup kitchens.

I wish there were more hours in the day.

Granted, but now that there are more huors in a daty you are so busy that you have no time to sleep and Stan the Cookie along with the purple hippos become your friends and they eat all your food.

I wish animals could talk.

Granted, but they talk about boring and inane subjects night and day, at the top of their lungs, so they drive you crazy!

I wish I could see the LWW movie at the international premiere in London.

Me too! me too!
Granted, but an anvil is drooped on your head as you get Georgie Henley's autograph and you forget why your there.

I wish I could finish my painting.

Granted but its only they're 7 in the morning, and your family decides to move to a really remote timezone, like Alaska, and so you're always on by yourself......

I wish ham was more interesting...

Granted, ham sings and tap-dances non-stop, making it the most interesting meat in the world, but it also endows it with personality, so no one wants to eat it, but it rots just like a ham would if you left it out singing and tap-dancing, so the world fills up with rotting, singing ham! Thanks a lot, WHB ...

I wish I had a popsicle.

Granted. However, the popsicle never actually froze, so now you have a big sticky mess on your fingers. You try to wash off the sticky popsicle, but your fingers are stuck together! You pull and pull, and you can't get them to separate! So you do what any sensible person would do in this situation...join a circus! You display your new found stickiness to every little child with a popsicle. Many of the children now have a mortal fear of popsicles. The many dripping popsicles attract killer bugs, who like to play chess (and chinese checkers, but they usually can't get enough people to play.) They decide to take over the circus, and you become a finger-stuck-freak-slave. You spend the rest of your days in the service of these killer bugs. You wonder why you never visited a doctor.....

I wish I could get some more sleep

Wish granted, but while you are asleep, you will have a dream about being the opposite sex, and you'll wake up to find out your dream has become reality.

Then you get to wish, EMS. (After you grant one, you make the next wish.)

Since EMS didn't wish, I'll post one...

I wish my room was in Paris, my bathroom in England, my living room in New York, and my basement in Toronto, and that I could travel in between each room anytime I want.

Granted, you may travel between them anytime you want on commercial airline schedules, but once there you cannot leave that room, so you never see Paris, England, etc. (and anytime you need to use the necessary, you have at least an eight-hour flight ahead of you —or a chunnel ride if you are in your bedroom in Paris).

I wish to go to Ireland for fall vacation.

Granted. But all the drunk Irish end up chasing you away (no offence indended towards the Irish)

I wish I had another one of JSs cookies :rolleyes:

Granted, but JS randomly decides to hate you...or maybe not so randomly. The cookie is purple and tastes like wood. Despite the fact that it symolizes hatred, you keep it b/c you think it looks cool, but at night a ROUS hatches from it and eats your stuffed animal(s). You cry.

I wish I had a better computer chair that isn't going to eat me, kill me, or cause me great harm. In fact it would be nice if it could fly too.

Granted. However, the chair hates you and decides to fly you into the engine of a jet plain. You're unharmed, but you decide to get rid of the chair just in case. Now you have to stand to use your computer.

(Btw, I do NOT have any stuffed animals. What kind of self respecting guy does have stuffed animals anyway?)

I wish I had some stuffed animals :p

Granted. You no longer have any self respect, so you run away and hide...and never again go onto NarniaFans. (so you die of boredom ;))

I wish I was a little bit witty. (mind you, a LITTLE bit; no being such a wit that everyone runs me out of town.!:D)

Granted. It's not so curly because it all fell out.

I wish I wasn't run out of town.

granted the mob did not like your wish and they threw u in the bottom of a river with out any last request.

i wish my hair did not fall out

Granted, now you have a giantic 'fro of frizzzy hair. THe stuffed teddy bears come and attack it, thinking that your hair is thier mommy. Soon Stan the Cooke joins them becasue your hair is fuzzy and he likes fuzzy things. With all those teddy bears and stan the cookie in your hair, your head gets so heavy that your neck can't hold it. SO, instead of your hair falling out, your head falls of your neck!

I wish I had a turtle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back