Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
inkspot said:
Granted. You are very average looking now, but that is just what Hillary Duff likes, and she starts stalking you. Now you can't get a date because Hillary is constantly following you around and chasing away other women.

I wish the Olsen twins liked Smog better than Hillary likes him.

You are pure evil...

Smog said:
You are pure evil...
No, no, no, I am the nice one --just read about me over in "The Person Above you" thread ...

The Olsens seem like very nice young ladies!

Says you, you don't have 'em stalking you!

inkspot said:
I wish the Olsen twins liked Smog better than Hillary likes him.

Granted! However, I throw a shinny penny into the street. As the three of them chase the penny, I run to the airport, get on a plane and fly to Italy wher no one will ever find me...

I wish I had my shinny penny back...

Granted. After the cat fight between the Olsen Twins and Hillary Duff, Hillary tracks you down to Italy. She finds you as you were about to enter the movie theatre, and forces you to watch the most sappy, predictable movie. In other words, you are dragged to the Lizzie McGuire Movie. You try to get away, but the gum on the chair keeps you stuck there. You wonder how she found out you were in Italy for the rest of your life. You also wonder why this sad excuse for a movie is still playing after 2 years in the theatres.

I wish I didn't have to do any homework.

Granted! Instead, your teacher decides to make all of the class watch a movie; The Lizzie Mcguire Movie! Your brain melts and leaks through your ears, and you are put back in the insane asylum. Lizzie Mcguire is there too...
Muhahahahahah!

I wish that BC was out of the insane asylum...

inkspot said:
Granted! But in its place arises a new Thread that is so intense, so fascinating, so enjoyable, so engaging that you are powerless to leave your computer for fear you miss the next exciting installment, and you fail all your classes at school and lose all your friends in the real world

Ahem, have already failed Theroy

Lost one friend last year.

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED. How strange is that.

Granted, but, still being psycholgically unstable, she immediately goes chasing after Stallone. She ends up hidden in one of his cupboards before she is found by his mother. The pure fear that Jackie Stallone's face creates in BC causes her to become irreparably damaged, and she can never find Sly attractive again! This means her infatuation is finally over and we can all finally get back on track with our lives!!

I wish botox didnt exist!!!

Tarkheena_Finduilas22 said:
Ahem, have already failed Theroy

Lost one friend last year.

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED. How strange is that.
Sorry, Tarkheen! But surely this was not caused by a captivating Thread on this forum?

WHB's wish that there was no botox is granted, but then he is in a terrible trumpet accident and completely loses his lips, and as there is no botox, they cannot be replaced! So his career as a trumpet player is ruined.

I wish Rosy were here today ...

Don't we all. Since I don't have the power to grant this wish, lets all PM here until she gets back...

holyboy666 said:
Granted. The only game you have is Lizzie McGuire 2, Revenge of the Gordo. You never play the game over fears of Hillary Duff poping out of the screen and telling you her worthless opinion with that animated cartoon. You scream in terror when BC buys the Lizzie McGuire Movie.

I hope you know what Lizzie McGuire is

I wish Lizzie McGuire never aired
lol! the revenge of gordo!!! ahhhaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I'm dying!!!! that's hilarious! I can't believe I liked it went it first aired. I'm ashamed:eek:

Smog said:
Neither did you...

Ok, I wish that I had a cookie...

granted that cookie was full of wormes and the got into ur system and ate u from the inside out.

i wish i could drive the convertable

Granted. You can now drive the convertable. However you're still in the insane asylum, so it does you no good.

I wish I wasn't going to be eaten byu worms...

Smog said:
Granted. You can now drive the convertable. However you're still in the insane asylum, so it does you no good.

I wish I wasn't going to be eaten byu worms...

granted they wornt wormes they where...... um......... um........... bugs that slowly roted away your skin so u where just bones and the sucked up all your blood and gave it to the blood band cuz they where nice bugs

i wish i was older

Granted! As the years go by, you slowly grow older... soon you're fourty three... then eighty seven... you are now one hundred years old, however all of those years have been spent in an insane asylum with me... you are now completely crazy...

I wish that I was President of Cuba (don't ask why...)

WITH U, y would i go crazy with u, now that would be crazy

granted that the cuban people decited to turn on the presidant and the came and killed you.

i wish i could see sly again

Granted! You see a picture of him, then you reason through your infatuation with him and decide to hold off of all guys until you are twenty five and ready for marriage...

I wish I had some salmon...

Smog said:
Granted! You see a picture of him, then you reason through your infatuation with him and decide to hold off of all guys until you are twenty five and ready for marriage...

I pray for that every night...do you know how much simpler my life would be if I didn't have to worry about Black???

Smog said:
I wish I had some salmon...

Granted! The salmon is undercooked, you get sick in the night, and you keel over the next day. (after being visited by three ghosts in the night who tell you to reform from your penny pinching ways!)

I wish I could have stayed a kid forever...

GrayCloak said:
I wish I could have stayed a kid forever...

Granted...but children can't go see PG-13 or R rated movies, or read sci-fi books, or play x-box/pc games all night, or stay up late to watch Leno, ect...

I wish that I had a real wish.

- Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back