• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh. Don't think you have to worry... (Just wait till he opens the cooked can of Spam...:D)

Wait!

*dives into garbage truck and retrieves can of spam*

*attaches dynamite to can*

*lights fuse*

*throws it back into garbage truck*

RUN FOR IT!!!!

And....HOW?:confused:

HEY! Someone rearranged the smileys while I wasn't here! I couldn't find the little :confused: guy for a minute, 'cuz he wasn't where he was supposed to be! Now who would do a thing like that?:confused: (found him now...)

Butbutbut...they're my FRIENDS! I can't stand it when they get lost! Especially...:p , :eek: , :rolleyes:... They're the best.

BTW, I think no one DID rearrange them. I was just being hopelessly challenged...:rolleyes:

Well, Olorin, you spoiled my joke. *pouts* I was waiting and waiting for you to open that can, so I could post...

Ta - Da !!!

The SPAM CAN!!! :D

Spamcan.jpg

No, you gave a suggestion, we all know that it is not true :mad: Even deep thought didn't agree yet, that is why it is the ULTIMATE question:D

Who's deep thought?

I mean...WHAT?:mad: I BELIEVE IT!!!

That strange computer ( this one) is deep thought :D From The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. She gave the answer to the ultimate question (42) but no one knew what the question was.

And it doesn't matter if you believe it or not, crazy people believe in their own ideas most of the times:D

Well since we all know YOU'RE crazy, then of COURSE you believe this idea...that :eek: isn't better than:D ... But since I am perfectly sane, I must be correct. And it IS better.

Back