Eeeeegggggssss

We had a deal about that....ages and pages ago... Something about ME being the only one who could actually touch Ben, and you just protecting him from a distance...remember?

Yes, I guess you just haven't been into that thread since I said it. I don't remember which thread. The problem is, they all sound the same... "Bring back the Duffers," "Duffer Training Academy," "Dancing Duffers..." No...wait...well, whatever...

Hehe. Well, it's true...'cept for the Dancing Duffers part...they all sound like each other! Maybe I should start a Dancing Duffers thread. *muses* Hmmm...

Huh? Where does that come in? *looks at Duffer constituion* *"We, the people of the Land of Duffers, in order to procure a greater level of enjoyment for ourselves and our posterity, do hereby establish and ordain this constitution for the Land of Duffers..."* Can't find anything about seriousness... *turns constitution upside down* *looks at it backwards, forwards, inside-out, twisted, lengthened, shortened, hightened, dulled, sharpened*

STILL can't find it. Where was is, LoL?

Back