Who is going to Comic Con this year?

amdd97

Well, today was the first day to buy tickets, and the only day, for the international Comic-Con host at the San Diego Convention Center! I spent five hours trying to but tickets,and I finally got one for Thursday and one for Friday.
I would like to know if anyone else is planning to go, or if your still trying to buy tickets.

If I went to any convention, I'd probably go to whichever Star Trek convention had the most stars at it. I've always wanted to go to Comic Con though just to say I've been.

I didn't go last year, but I did drive down to San Diego for the day to have lunch with some fellow narniacs from Narniafans and Lion's Call who were there. It was a lot of fun! Alas, life is too full right now for me to make plans for this year however...

Last edited:
I would love to go. I have yet to go to one. I wanted to go when they had Twilight and Harry Potter people there. But its fantastic to go any year, because they always have big name people there and fantastic things of fantasy/sci-fi and comic-books. I also wanted to see when they had the animated Star Wars stuff there, but I couldn't get there that year. I hope you get to meet Matt.

I've always wanted to go, but a: I don't have the money, and b: I don't have the time. Besides that, if I had the opportunity to go to a Trek convention instead of Comic Con, I'd choose the Trek convention. :p

Matt Smith is apparently going but it doesn't say anything about Karen Gillan. Where is the news of their appearance, please?

Appearances aren't usually announced for panels until a later date(usually in the summer), unless that person is a complete nerd like Matt and plans to go years ahead

I wish some of you would come, then I could finally meet you!

I'm sorry, I read it wrong. She is appearing at the Dr Who Con the Weekend of the 24th of March 2012. The whole cast is there

I am talking about the San Diego Comic-Con, In July. Of course the whole cast is at the Who Con, it's Doctor Who!

The only con I can go to is SDCC because it's closest. I might go to Vid Con though

Back