Person Below Me VI

Nah. I've been in the house all day long, so I haven't really spoken to anyone. :p

TPBM is celebrating Cinco de Mayo. (The most my family's doing is that my mom is making enchiladas for dinner. But still, ENCHILADAS! >:O )

Yes, but not for that reason. May 4th stands for something much, much more important than that.

Now I feel weird. What did I miss?

And no, I'm not celebrating Cinco de Mayo. The French came back in the next month and beat the Mexicans after that battle, anyway.

TPBM is having a wonderful day! (I live in hope.)

I am a killjoy and don't usually use the word "wonderful" in application to real life. Especially not my life.

TPBM hates killjoys.

Yup. But I invalidate that statement you made about yourself so you can't conclude that I hate you, which would be sad.

TPBM is suffering from allergies these days.

No. And since you won't let me be a killjoy, I'll say that it's wonderful to have no allergies (well, none that I know about, anyway).

TPBM has visited a library this week.

Today, actually. I returned a book my sister-in-law had borrowed. Then I walked out.

TPBM would sign a petition to write top to bottom instead of left to right.

Yes. But I don't think I've ever done it. Not with extra forks, anyway.

TPBM thinks one fork should be enough.

Absolutely. Wouldn't want to do it without them.

TPBM has read T.S. Eliot's cat poetry (the musical Cats absolutely does not count).

No--although a girl in my freshman speech class apparently did that pretty often when she was caught breaking the college rules. (She was Korean and could usually convince whoever caught her that she really couldn't speak English very well and hadn't realized she was breaking a rule.)

Actually, T.S. Eliot's cat poetry is about as different from The Wasteland as it gets. Here's a sample--all the cat poems were published under the title Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats.

TPBM prefers dogs to cats.

Does feeding my pet toad count? (He died, however. We figured it out eventually, thanks to the rigor mortis.)

TPBM has been bitten by an animal before.

Back