History of your character

QueenAravis48 said:
Man we could have a book series about all our characters and all the adventures we together as pirates have gone through!

Note to other pirates: make sure you guys come from Earth! And I'm thinking that the last time that we were here it was during the 1400's.

Well... I'm not origanally from earth, but I live there most of my life... :D

EDIT: Yeah! I was just thinking that these adventures would make a good book!! All we need is someone to go through the entire thread and put it into story form.... :D

Last edited:
Machiathemarshwiggle said:
Well... I'm not origanally from earth, but I live there most of my life... :D

EDIT: Yeah! I was just thinking that these adventures would make a good book!! All we need is someone to go through the entire thread and put it into story form.... :D
WAit a minute I don't remember reading that in your story? *is skeptic*

Well... it's not in my first story... It's in my re-written story...
How did you manage to get from somewhere else to earth? Even us teleporting pirates couldn't go backward. Alas, I suppose I shall have to wait for you to post for me to find out.

I could probably do it...or at least document everything..lol

fish_wwjd_frog said:
How did you manage to get from somewhere else to earth? Even us teleporting pirates couldn't go backward. Alas, I suppose I shall have to wait for you to post for me to find out.

Also, we pirates didn't inherit our teleporting power until we entered the triangle.

QueenAravis48 said:
Also, we pirates didn't inherit our teleporting power until we entered the triangle.

Aye, I know that.... I'm pretty sure that I can find another way... If not, I'll just make it start on earth... Actually, that might be easier... Hmmm...

lol, are you guys gona reply to my post in the Pirate thread or not? :D

it's the last one on the page...

Well, It doesn't look like I'll be able to finish my history tonight.... By the way, I switched my story so that I origanaly come from earth... It makes it easier to write...

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
lol, are you guys gona reply to my post in the Pirate thread or not? :D

it's the last one on the page...
Sorry Chelsea, I was trying to finish my story. I'll go and check it out.

Jill & Jacob Pole grew up near the Lantern Waste with their father & mother.

The two siblings had a very tough life. They were beat by their parents & disliked by neighbors.

One day, the two of them had enough. So they killed their parents, & ran off.

Deep down, Jill regretted killing her parents, but Jacob didn't.
Years later, when both of them were 17, they joined the Mandalorians.

Jacob fit in with this group very well. They attacked the innocent, & kidnapped children.

But after awhile, Jill was tired of this life & decided to leave.
Her brother threatened her by saying,
"If you leave, you & I will be enemies forever."

Jill tried to ignore her brother & left. About a year later, Jill came across the Rangers camp, & thought that this group would be more interesting than the Mandalorians.

So she ended up joining the Rangers, hoping to forget her horrible past.

i grew up in an orphnage unnamed... until i was six. a young couple rf and GKon adopted me, and took me to many adventures.. naming me toj.
A few months later they got married...
and i'm still six (on the de thread) and right know i'm hiding...
my story is to be continued.. :p

theorangejello said:
i grew up in an orphnage unnamed... until i was six. a young couple rf and GKon adopted me, and took me to many adventures.. naming me toj.
A few months later they got married...
and i'm still six (on the de thread) and right know i'm hiding...
my story is to be continued.. :p
OMG! rf & gkon are married? :eek:

Twilight, or The Twilight Terror, one of the deadliest pirate's ever, with an almost instinctive command of the weapons she uses, doesn't usually talk about her past. Even the pirates she works with every day know hardly anything about who and what she was before she became The Twilight Terror. She doesn't speak about it, but if you were to visit a shriveled, but still beautiful Oak dryad in the far reaches of Narnia, or an almost equally shriveled hobbit matron, in a small hole in Tookland, they could unfold, some of the amazing history of the deadly pirate.

Twilight was born on a small, Narnian sailing vessel, shortly after King Caspian the seafarer's reign. Her unbelievable life story, however, starts far earlier than her birth. Her mother, Dawn, was a part dryad, one of the descendants of Queen Helen and King Frank's children, not the firstborn child, and not enough human blood to sit on Narnia's throne. However, the human blood lent her a few abnormal characteristics, she was taller than the usual human or dryad, and preferred human food to the delectable soil eaten by most dryads. She was also born with a certain longing for the sea, and after the great Voyage of the Dawn Treader, her desire to sail became insatiable. Finally she made enough money to buy a small boat, and convinced some of her friends, a badger, a marshwiggle and a dryad, to accompany her on her voyage, to the lone islands, and, she thought, to the end of the world. Her crew got as far as Ramandu's island, and then all but Dawn decided to turn back.

The part dryad bid farewell to her friends, took the tiny life boat, and sailed toward Aslan's country. Just as she thought she had finally reached the country, her ship was slowly, but inexorably blown off course. She sailed for days, in a state halfway between dreaming and wakefulness. Finally she was awakened when her ship stopped at a beautiful harbor, empty then, but usually governed by the elves, The Grey Havens. She left her boat, and passed through the Havens, silent as the wind through the bows of a tree, and came at last to the Shire, realm of the hobbits, and happened upon a Hobbit, a Took, and taller than most of his family. They met in the dark of a Shire evening, and a connection was formed between them. Adelard Took, the hobbit,at first mistook Dawn for an elf, but soon discovered her true nature and personality, and how alike they were.

Vastly different from each other on the outside, but with two kindred hearts, Dawn the dryad and Adelard Took met one evening, and continued to do so at Twilight for months aftwards. Never even touching, just talking and feeling love for one another was enough, until, three months later, they were married, and Adelard added yet another tale to the legacy of the unpredictable Took family of the Shire, who would insist on going off on mad adventures instead of living quietly in the shire and eating second breakfast every day.

At first, Dawn and Adelard were perfectly happy, living in the woods of the Shire, relying on Dawn's knowledge of the woods and Adelard’s knowledge of the Shire to sustain them. And for a wonderful year, it did. Then Dawn became ill, gravely ill. Her tree in Narnia had been struck by lightning, and was dead. Even though she was only part Dryad, Dawn felt its loss as the worse pain she'd ever endured. And it had come at the worst possible time, for she was about to give birth very soon. Desperate for a cure for her, Adelard traveled to the Grey Havens, where they boarded her small ship, and set sail for Narnia, and hopefully a healing from Aslan. They sailed for weeks, and finally reached a spot in the sea, magically halfway between Narnia and Middle Earth. There, Dawn gave birth to her first and only daughter, Twilight Took. The small family sailed as far as Ramandu's island, where Dawn finally suffered the same fate as her tree, and died, leaving Adelard alone with thier small, unusual daughter.

From the first moment of her life, in the womb and out, Twilight was perpetually awake. She could close her eyes, but she was never truly asleep, or even half asleep. The mixture of human, hobbit and dryad traits in her gave her more endurance than any merely human baby would have, and also gave her the gift of being always awake. Her dark brown hair (The same as her Father's and mother's) grew faster, thicker and longer than most babies, and had only a slight, hobbitish curl to it.

Adelard Took cared for his daughter as best he could, settling on one of the Lone Islands, and leading a quiet, mostly hobbit like life, still heart broken over the loss of his one love. When Twilight was seven years old, Adelard died of a Narnian disease that his hobbit body had no defense for. Twilight was then left on her own, to find her way in a mostly unknown world. The first thing she did was to work odd jobs until she could pay for a boat, slightly smaller than the one her mother had sailed to Middle Earth on. Sailing all day and night, Twilight made her way to Middle Earth before her 8th birthday. Once she arrived, she met the Wizard Gandalf, who directed her to her Took relatives. She was taken in for time by a lively and adventerous aunt, who's husband was the most skilled rock thrower in all the Shire. He taught Twilight the basics of aim, and how to compensate for her different weapons, so all her shots would be true.Twilight stayed with her hobbit relatives until she was 12, then a longing came on her for her other native country of Narnia.
She journeyed to the Grey Havens and stayed with the elves for a time, learning much of their language, and finally receiving a boat from them, and their blessing as she sailed to her mother’s home world of Narnia. After her sea voyage at age 8, this trip to Narnia was a piece of cake for the self reliant Twilight.

When she arrived there, she wandered the woods where her mother used to live for a time, becoming better acquainted with her dryad relatives, and learning more about archery and aiming from her part human relatives. The Centaurs, best archers of Narnia let her stay with them for a time, as an orphan wanderer, and she became one of their best pupils ever. Twilight spent some time with almost all of the creatures of Narnia, and each one taught her some of their methods for shooting and fighting, until she became one of the most eminent female warriors Narnia had seen. It was also during this time that she met Aslan, and discovered the kind of life he offered for his beloved. She gladly accepted, and loved him more deeply than she could admit out loud.

But as idyllic as this life seemed, Twilight became dissatisfied after a time, and began to long again for the sea, and her Father’s home. So after traveling to one of the lone islands, Twilight bought a small boat, and sailed for Middle Earth again. However, this time a huge storm blew her boat wildly off course, and when she woke up, it was aboard a pirate vessel on the planet earth. She had somehow arrived through the Bermuda triangle, and aside from a slight loss of weight, and dizziness, she was as hearty as she had been in Narnia, and ready for any adventures. However, the greatest damage done by the portal was that she remembered hardly anything of her life before then. Physical training and some snatches of events she could remember, but nothing more. The pirate’s didn’t mind Twilight being a bit of a mystery as long as she signed on to help them.

Having nothing else to do, and having grown to care about the pirate's and admire thier freedom, Twilight joined the pirates, and finally learned how to use the weapons she grew to love, the musket, the pistol, and her cannons. Because of her skill in aiming, and compensating for inferior weaponry, Twilight soon rose through the ranks and became Chief Gunner on the pirate ship. Many a successful evening raid did they have because of her skill at the guns, and instinctive shooting, which earned her the name:The Twilight Terror.

After many years with the pirates, their ship, The Dead End was sailing through the Bermuda Triangle in a storm not unlike the one that brought Twilight to earth in the first place. It pushed the ship through the portal, and all the pirate’s experienced what Twilight had the first time through the portal, but because the weather was worse, the portal was stronger, and not only made them dizzier, but also so light that they were able to teleport their bodies wherever they wanted to go, within a reasonable distance. Twilight, having gone through the portal twice, was able to teleport slightly farther than the rest of the pirates, but the second time through the portal also buried her memories further, she could remember barely anything of her life before she was on earth, and even her memories of earth became fainter and fainter as time went on.

The Pirates fought the Knights for a while, but after peace was made between the two people's, Twilight visited a dwarf settlement, looking for iron workers who could make more cannonballs, and she ran into the last son of Dr. Cornelius, King Caspian the Sea Farer's trusted advisor, tutor, and magician of sorts. He remembered Twilight from her years as a youth in Narnia, and after spending some time with her was able to find a partly magical, partly medical solution that brought back some of her memories. Now she could remember most of her time with the Dr. and even some of her life in Middle Earth, Narnia, and with her Parents, but only small instances, and a few events, so much was still buried deep in her mind or lost forever. Perhaps one day a way will be found for her to remember all of her amazing life story, but until that time, Twilight will go on, remembering only part of who she is, and wondering what she is missing.

Last edited:
I shall now share a snippet of my character Sean:He was born in the land of Fero(my fantasy world ;)), half-elven is he and related to a certain high knight who ruled Peridan from the Silver Hall-a kingly castle/fortress. Now Peridan is not the capital of Fero, nor was Sean's relation the king, 10th(I may change this...) in line for the throne,but a favorite cousin of the Queen.

Sean's past is a mysterious one, but he never would have ventured from his homeland if not for this: He is a skin-changer/former, it's genetically inherited and the person w/ said genes can turn into some other creature, generally an animal. Sean happens to be able to turn into a dragon. Now, when he first found out he could do this he was quite alarmed and set a farmer's barn ablaze. :D Alas, the farmer saw what he thought was a "real true-to-livin' evil dragon from the East" and ran off to tell the local garrison. He quite forgot about his barn and it burned down completely by the time he'd gotten back.

The captain in charge of the garrison of course laughed at his outrageous story. The farmer was so angry he formed an mob-mostly comprised of rabble-rousers,hooligans,crazies and others who claimed to have seen the dragon too-and they set out to slay the beast.Who knew the ol' man had such a flare for words?Or that he was so spiteful...He spent the rest of his life searching for the dragon, who'd set flight to the realm of his elven kinfolk up north. They took him in, being quite unprejudice against formers-unlike Fero and other kingdoms of Men and Dwarves...-unless they could discern whether the former in question had shady motives. Sean grew up with his elven kin, learning much of their ways. He grew restless and one day he set out from the lands,in search of adventure, and mayhaps something more... He flew a good ways, island-hopping when he was tired, and eventually came to the realm of Middle-earth.
Oh the adventures he had there!He also found he was-by some obscure sounding cousin...-related to King Thranduil of Mirkwood(Legolas' father). After spending some time there he resumed traveling across the oceans, and came to many foreign lands, including Narnia... :D

Once upon a time there was a beautiful lady, with gypsy,hamadryad, fairy, pixie and elf blood in her. She also carried the precious blood of Merlin and the not so precious blood of Morgana Le Faye. She met a wizard, fell in love, and within months they were married. She bore him a girl. Just before the child was born, her fairy godmother visited them, and saw a vision of the unborn child. "She will be a great person. She will have all your abilities and those you lack. She will be the one to recieve the gift of magic, prophesy, morphing and many more. She will be unlike any of your family, quick as the wind, with a temper like fire. She will learn the Arts. She will have many allies and enemies. She will overcome great dangers and live longer than any other of your family. She will be gifted, yet cursed. She is immortal, Aslans chosen one."
The next day, the little girl was born. Within seconds of birth, she was able to speak three thousand languages, morph into any animal, walk, fly and do great magic. Her mother was weakened by the birth and thought to die. but the young baby healed her, miraculesly. She was hidden from society, from her own choice. They named this girl Esmerelda. A year later, her sister Imelda was born. The girls grew up quickly, Esmerelda clever and quick, knew the wild ways of the world. Her mother crafted for her a silly ryhme. "I am wicked, I am wild, I am the gypsy child." Imelda was stupid, interested only in fashion and unnessary things. Esmerelda grew to become a fine woman, and started to travel and see the world. She saw many things, learnt many things.
Afetr a while, she joined the pirates, whom fast became her allies, and friends. She is still with them now, as their Soothsayer, Speaker of Tongues and looks afetr the animals. She has two pets, Mollie, the dragon/horse cross, whom hibernates at this time of year, and Peggy, the multicolored buckaroo horse.
She is unmarried but has a secret passion for someone....LOL. :p

Last edited:
office was kidnapped at the age of 2. he was then took to work on the tv show the office (the american version) on nbc. he wrote the show and starred on it as the charecter dwight schrute.(this is funny if youve watched the show). thterest is to be told.

Back