More Cheese

How much do you like cheese?

• Total voters
Well, where is he, then? I don't need his warm, fuzzy feelings! I need him to proclaim me... a... to proclaim the new poet laureate of Dufferland, whoever that may be.

You could make the Lonely Banana poet laureate. He wants it pretty badly and might flood Dufferland with tears (again) if he is disappointed.

You know, since it turned out that I'm a prophetess, I don't need to wait for the DLF. He couldn't proclaim the poet laureate anyway; he doesn't speak. Sooo...

*drumroll*

Wait, I forgot something.

*quickly puts on Hawaiian skirt*

The next poet laureate of Dufferland shall beeeee... Wait, what?!?!? Not Taylor Swift!!! She isn't even a duffer, surely there must be some mistake!

*rapid whispering*

SOPESPIAN!!!

*storms off*

Thank you all for this high honor. I shall write a poem to commemorate.

Roses are red, violets are purple.
This poem sucks because nothing rhymes with purple.
Some flowers are some colors, others are other colors.
I'm a great poet even if I don't always rhyme.

In the honor of C.S. Lewis, to whose books this forum owes its existence:

C.S. Lewis hated free verse. Stop it this instant.

The Prophecy of Sopes

There was once a new member called Sopes,
who came to a lawn that was dancing.
Some nice duffers showed him the ropes
and watched this new talent advancing.

But what did he do with the wisdom he gleaned?
He turned on the duffers, the Telmarine fiend!

We gave him his own pretty thread
And great numbers of questions to ponder.
Of his heritage nothing we said,
Though his black beard caused many to wonder...

But what did he do with the thread that he had?
Oh... Actually nothing at all too bad... :eek:

We tended his poor broken heart
By finding him someone to marry.
To the duffers he owes his fresh start.
Do I doubt it will last a month? Very.

But what did he do with the Taylor he wooed?
He made her - what? - happy?! the Telmarine brood!

Now what thanks does he me award?
And what of the friendship extended?
I wanted to be the great bard!
He got it - the friendship there ended.

But what will I do when his tenure is served?
Let's just say there's a cliff for this purpose reserved...

Last edited:
Wow... just... wow.

I have no words.

Wait, yes I do!

Alpha party pineapple vacuum cleaner insurance restroom Yolo marshmallow science courtroom fever high-top shoes Goliath personal winter!

Okay, I had a lot of words, but none of them make any sense whatsoever. Sorry!

Lovely, Freckles. I have added your poem at the bottom of the real Encyclopedia entry on Telmarines, for additional reading.

Mike, Taylor doesn't like incoherence. And if you've got to string together nonsense words, try "rain crying sadness abandonment loneliness pickup truck stupid boyfriend." That's more her style.

Last edited:
Mike, Taylor doesn't like incoherence. And if you've got to string together nonsense words, try "rain crying sadness abandonment loneliness pickup truck stupid boyfriend." That's more her style.

Really? Have you heard "Bad Blood"?

Was more her style. Until she sadly went pop. *cries a little* :(

*looks up lyrics* On behalf of Taylor's English teacher, she gets an F on that and will have to do a rewrite.

Yeah, like those "improved formula" stickers you sometimes get on products that make you wonder what on earth you were consuming before... They should start making "new and improved lyrics" for music. It would be great.

Taylor would have to rewrite practically everything, though.

Of course, that could keep her from dating, which would also improve her song quality.

Great idea! Can we try that one? Also, T-Swizzle sounds like a piece of particularly cheap candy.

Dark chocolate. With mint, or espresso beans, or (sometimes) peanut butter. Also toffee.

Definitely not Bangladeshian candy. My sister gave me a piece someone had given her, and it tasted evil. In other words, like a pickpocket would taste if you transfigured one into a piece of candy and then ate him.

Back