The Duffer Encyclopedia

you know she has the indiegestible virus already..she just eats it, and then everything that goes into her stomach stays there......it's...*has a sudden revelation*...it's like a black...hole.....

DERNY!!!! IS YOUR BLACKHOLE GG'S STOMACH!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But if Derny's black hole is GG's stomach... does that mean that the pirate who was able to convince us that it was the universe is in fact GG. And if so, why didn't GG eat the pirate? And why is there a link between GG's stomach and the mod lounge? And where on earth is the universe (besides in my controll, of course)????

But if Derny's black hole is GG's stomach... does that mean that the pirate who was able to convince us that it was the universe is in fact GG. And if so, why didn't GG eat the pirate? And why is there a link between GG's stomach and the mod lounge? And where on earth is the universe (besides in my controll, of course)????

i um..accidently sold the universe...to um..that dude ..with that ..name..that sounds like evil.
Sorry lieke..he offered cookies.

Derny's black hole may indeed be GG's stomach, but as the pirate-that-was-able-to-convince-us-that-it-was-the-universe is not the universe, he does not have a black hole, thus cannot be GG.

But if by some random chance (knowing we are in the Dufferland), the Pirate is GG, she should be unable to eat himself, because of the fact that she is the pirate, and one cannot eat oneself (even if one were GG).

And there is a link between GG's stomach and the mod lounge, because people have been known to enter both, and never to return in either case.

And lastly, the universe is not on this earth.

There. I hope that cleared up all your questions.

Duffer Slam

Ah, what would we do without the Duffers? Oh, that's right! Something more productive! Ahem. Excuse me, but I never thought of the term Duffer as one of respect.

"Well, if you want to do something more productive and worthy of respect, then go ahead. Nobody's stoppin' ya."

Thank you. I believe I shall.

Oh, and, next time you plant the potatoes, don't cook them first.

Just kidding. Maybe I should lighten up.

*rejects thought violently*

Did I add the doctor yet?

Doctor,The

The doctor is a timelord,who hangs out with LBT whenever she is on a duffer thread(or any thread for that matter). He is usually listening to her complain,or is trying to calm her down.Is sometimes seen with his companion Donna Noble.
He has two hearts,and has lost one hand on many occasions.

Perpetuum Mobile

Dufferish for Blinds. The reason why they are always in motion is that it is just too fascinating to close them... and open them again, and close them, and open them, and then to close them again... and voilà: open! And then you close them before you can open them again to close them to open them later! They're brilliant!

~submitted by Miss Freckles

Iambic Kilometer

Poetic term for a certain meter invented by Rose Redding. The I.K. was most commonly used by poets of the Urban Eaten By The Stapler movement.

-splat [tr. v.] [suff.] , -splatted, -splats, -splatting

Suffix, added on the end of nouns, preferably on the words “whale” or “cliff,” but may also be used with “cheese” “wall” or any other convenient noun. Meaning to cause an object (objects) of large mass to fall upon a fellow duffer, thus flattening him/her.

The phrase “whalesplat” was first coined by Lieke, in just for holyboy666:
Don´t worry, i am not back, just to make sure you realize that i still see all, mhuahahahaaaaa... okay, never mind *falls off cliff* oh no, not again *gets hit by a bowl of petunias* splat. WHALESPLAT. This is not a good day... TK!

Then the first variant, “cliffsplat” was first used by Miss Freckles in a video on the rules and regulations of pushing people off cliffs.

After that, a number of variants quickly appeared, but to this day, “whalesplat” and “cliffsplat” still remain most widely used.

~modified from excerpt of The Duffer Dictionary, submitted by Lossëndil

Last edited:
Sanity

Though this subject has been researched by experts for many years, very little is yet known about it. The word "sane" is often used with the words "normal" and "serious." It is alleged to be related to "Life", but this has not yet been verified. The only known facts of the subject are as follows:

1) It is Evil. (Note the capital "E")
2) It is the opposite of insanity.
3) If found, it should be lost again as quickly as possible.

~submitted by Lossëndil

Last edited:
look what i just found.

Dead Note

A "dead note", by definition, is not to be confused with "death note", "death knot" or "door knob". a dead note is a note which is dead. They are usually marked with a cross, mimicking the eyes of dead cartoon characters and buried.
Dead notes have, in the past, often been dug up by pirates, who mistook them to be treasure maps.

as we have no entries with j:

Justice

1. Foreign concept which, in the past, had a lot to do with black cloaks, wigs and daggers.

2. Name of a comedy which the Mods tradionally perform once a year, whereafter they chill together in the Mod Lounge with Pina Colada and Mars bars.

Last edited:
Back