The Duffer Encyclopedia

Ben's Bridge, LJ's Slingshot, and duct tape rockets

A relic of the days when the Order of the Duct Tape was a strong power in Dufferland. Ben's bridge is a bridge built out of duct tape by Sir Benjamin the Lion. LJ (now known as ~Lava~) once duct taped Ben's brother (Shadow Hawk) to said bridge and played the Barney Song on a CD player near it. Ben got mad about this so LJ built a sling shot that shot duct tape rockets out of the Galaxy, Shadow Hawk was rarely ever heard from in Dufferland afterwards. Some people say that on cold nights near the ruins of Ben's Bridge and the Slingshot, you can still hear the Barney song and the screams of the people who were punished by listening to it. Some of said people are now permanent residents of the Insane Asylum.

Submitted by ~Lava~ (aka ~LJ Ava~, Lady Jean, and other various names)

Last edited:
Reviving threads

The most annoying thing you'll ever do, but the results are worth it:D

~submitted by the doctor (not thé Doctor of course, just the doctor)

It is a habit of Duffers, but that's just because they are the only ones stupid enough to let cool threads die for so long:p

It is a habit of Duffers, but that's just because they are the only ones stupid enough to let cool threads die for so long:p

mf: *cries* she said i'm stupid!
mirror of truth: but you are stupid...
mf: where is a cactus, i don't wanna live anymohohohohore *cries more* (it seems to become increasingly common in dufferland as of late...)

You might indeed have said 'Duffers,' MF, but I'm the one who posted.

*hmph*

Last edited:
You might ideed have said 'Duffers,' MF, but I'm the one who posted.

*hmph*

i trust people to have enough common sense to see for themselves...

lieke: here is the common sense of all dufferland *holds up little box* i operated it out of barbarian king a while ago.
mf: quick, hide it, before gg comes and eats it!
gg: *eats it* hmm, come to think about it, maybe i should stop eating random things. no one else does it. and also, once i resized to room-size, i should get a job and a life.
nf: SHE SAiD LiFE!!! RUN!!!
lieke: hmm, i wonder what she means by that... she couldn't have meant "knife"?
marguerita: save me!!! i'm over heeeeeere... *muffled voice*

okay i'll be on topic for once :p

SHORT HiSTORY OF THE NON-MODS

[passing stage of non-denial]once upon a time, the mods decided to make a thread for themselves. its purpose was to annoy the normal users. the users couldn't post in the mod thread because it was locked - and only mods with their supernatural powers can reply to a locked thread.

now, some of the users got reeeeeally annoyed about this. since they couldn't reply to the mod thread, they created their own, the ancestor of this thread, the first non-mod talk thread. the rule is that no mod is allowed to post in here. but since mortal users can't keep the mods out, mods started to post in here, so the non-mods decided to shun and ignore them. since then, the mods have tried to annoy the non-mods through editing posts, quoting and replying to posts (see ]holyboy's making fun of the non-mods) or just posted in here.
it drove some of the non-mods crazy... (see slp's editing complex)
the non-mods still deny any of this has happened. [/passing stage of non-denial]

And i kept wondering why this was in this thread instead of the non-mod thread (yeah, i saw it was there too), but then after a while i realized that this is the Encyclopedia thread, just gone off topic:rolleyes: (WALDO! :eek: )

Love it:D

And i kept wondering why this was in this thread instead of the non-mod thread (yeah, i saw it was there too), but then after a while i realized that this is the Encyclopedia thread, just gone off topic:rolleyes: (WALDO! :eek: )

Love it:D

Oh, no wonder I thought I'd seen it twice then. :p

noooo, i only posted it here, i swear, it's all in your head(s)... but i know you both find ways to avoid the insane asylum *sighs*

Derny doesn't have a way to avoid the insane asylum, but after what she did to Olorinsesss in there, we had to put her in the best isolation chamber we had... indeed, that's second floor left wing... untill she broke out... That's why it's such a dangerous place, and the worst thing is that my best coffee machine was in there (she was such an interesting case i used all my time there to observe, coffee is necessary, you know that). :mad: That's why we put her there

Derny doesn't have a way to avoid the insane asylum, but after what she did to Olorinsesss in there, we had to put her in the best isolation chamber we had... indeed, that's second floor left wing... untill she broke out... That's why it's such a dangerous place, and the worst thing is that my best coffee machine was in there (she was such an interesting case i used all my time there to observe, coffee is necessary, you know that). :mad: That's why we put her there

what happened to the coffee machine?

Are you calling me a coffee machine?

you were in the insane asylum with derny??? :eek: no wonder you have a pink beard! :rolleyes:

this is gonna make headlines!!

fact: i'm not going to make headlines. it's not my turn.
mf: then whose turn is it?
fact: *thinks* HERS! *points at lieke*
mf: out, out, out with the secrets... what is in the bottom drawer in your desk?

Back