What are you reading II

im reading The Princess in the Tower. it was first published as The Dark Tower, its a historical fiction and i always cry my eyes out. but i cry my eyes out no matter what happens. i once cried when i saw a dead mouse:rolleyes:

Earlier today I was reading book 1 from Bill Myer's series Forbidden Doors, the society. BHut I finished that so at the moment i'm in between books. :p

My textbooks mainly, but also, The Memoirs of Jane Austen, by James Edward Leigh-Austen (Jane Austen's Nephew)

I'm reading multiple books right now (this is along with the reading I have to do for school):

Extravagant Worship -Darlene Zschech
Celebration of Discipline -Richard Foster
God's Women Then and Now -Deborah Gill & Barbara Cavaness
All We're Meant to Be: Biblical Feminism for Today -Letha Dawson Scanzoni & Nancy A. Hardesty (I'll actually be starting this one in a day or two)
Memoirs of a Geisha -Arthur Golden
The Pilgrim's Progress (in modern English) -John Bunyan

"Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer.... and of course my biology and geography which have me bored out of my mind...

haha i really wish that i was reading that right now.......:rolleyes: but right now nothing i am waiting for this weekend to come around so i can buy "Eclipse" but it is taking WAY TOO LONG... ha

Well... I just finished 'Eclipse' by Stephenie Meyer (*freaks out*! AAAH! I have to wait a YEAR?!).
Next I'm going to read "Wurthering Heights" then "Romeo and Juliet". =]

What Romeo and Juliet? I already know what happens (read it before) and I can understand middle English quite well, actually. I don't see why people get all in a tizzy. =]

Back