Designers Corner

What design category(s) interests you the most?

• Total voters

ahyperdude

Hey guys! I thought of this idea just the other day, here it is!

I am REALLY getting into designing! This is a thread for sharing new designs or some design that you REALLY like or have made! The different classes of designing we'll be discussing will be:

1) House/Furniture Design
2) Graphic/Personal Art Designing
3) Structure/Landscape Design
4) Fashion Design

As of now these will be our main topics. (if you can think of any others let me know and I can add them!). I would like each of you to put a 1,2,3 of 4 at the top of your post to show what design you'll be talking about or sharing.

Thanks guys, and enjoy! ;)

Sponge-Outdoor-Lamp-2.jpg

Last edited:
The last one is ultra modern. It looks bigger on the inside then on the outside

I LOVE THE MODERNESS :D... And I see what you mean! A ton of these houses are like that! I can't decide if thats good or bad.

Here's one that caught my eye today

streetpainting21-600x7701.jpg

The streets of this Swiss village were painted. I think that its REALLY cool. And once it wears away a little, it will look so amazing, and will match the village!

(see more here)
http://freshome.com/2012/01/26/modern-street-painting-encorporates-an-entire-swiss-village/

Me too! Like houses in Italy are amazing too! I would never want to live there though! Too gross and dirty :p

True! I have been in Italy and it is such a contradiction. The "rich" part is more in the north and the houses are all looking good etc but in the south it is more dirty and very poor. I saw a house with the curtains almost falling off because of the house nearly collapsing.

True! I have been in Italy and it is such a contradiction. The "rich" part is more in the north and the houses are all looking good etc but in the south it is more dirty and very poor. I saw a house with the curtains almost falling off because of the house nearly collapsing.

Mhmm! And if you ever watch shows like "House Hunters International" They have weird quirks like, the bathroom is separate from the house. Or it doesn't have a kitchen.

Most of the times housing designs can be very interesting. I often wonder what houses do look like in the inside and how they even could be build!! In my area they build an appartment compley what looks like a colloseum. It is funny there are schools and houses inside

TRIPLE POST BABY! LOL

How are ya'll doing? Sorry its been a little while. I absolutely LOVED this one! As soon as I opened Freshome my jaw dropped! Its SO freaking beautiful and modern and classic!

I LOVE the pic below! It isn't perfect and some of the interior is too random for me, but the outside and MOST rooms inside are INCREDIBLE! (Take a look, click the link!)

modern-villa-24.jpg

http://freshome.com/2012/02/02/spacious-villa-in-sweden-with-mesmerizing-design-features/

The Pic with those lamps on the ceiling it gives the impression it is all upside down!

Normally I am not a fan of big houses but that one looks cool. The view is incredible and the rooms look cozy and warm. This is like a dream house

The Pic with those lamps on the ceiling it gives the impression it is all upside down!

Normally I am not a fan of big houses but that one looks cool. The view is incredible and the rooms look cozy and warm. This is like a dream house

I KNOW! It has EVERYTHING!

Speaking of dream homes, and need to check out HGTV's 2012 dream home! Maybe I'll showcase it here!

Back