Share a Pic! III

Prince

We Narnians here in the dancing lawns became friends but were not really familliar to what each other looks like so I made this thread to share pictures and photographs to know more about each other.. ~Enjoy~

MOD EDIT: This is the second thread, since the first one was getting big. Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it blows over when you get one. It should over time.

LOL, well my grandmother just came out of nowhere one day and said "If you ever get a tattoo, I will disown you." I checked to make sure that there was no one on tv with one and I hadn't gotten any pen on me, and there was nothing to cause this out burst :p

How bad would the wrist hurt though? I wanted to get stars on my wrist too. I settled for my ankles though.

I've been asking around but haven't seen anyone who has one.

I dunno if she would disown me or not. She says stuff like that a lot. Only happy when it rains, you know? :p

Yeah. I know lol.

My tattoo hurt the most around the little ankle bone that sticks out. The tattoo is only like an inch or two (if even) above it so that was probably the most painful spot for me.

So...are yall going to post any pics in here soon?

DSC00878-1.jpg

DSC00879-1.jpg

DSC00877-2.jpg

DSC00885-1.jpg

I'll stick this one on TDL....4 mods and an admin....right before the dinner/masquerade at LionCon

Inkling, Into the Wardrobe, Son of Adam, Specter, and Charn_Tim.

TDLmodsandadmin-1.jpg

Julie, I'm jealous! :eek:

Here's a pic I took the other day with my favorite hat. Seriously, I'll use any excuse to wear it! lol

cra4vp4.jpg

*No Quoting

Last edited:
Back