Willianites

haha Wilmo is a nickname we use a lot at NFFR (Narnia Fan Fiction Revolution.) We also call Ben Barnes "Bin Bons." It just rolls off the tongue, lol.

Thats cute :)
There was a name for Will...Wizzle
That people [me and my friends i guess] were using for him.

I thought it was really cute until my friend who doesnt like will was like "Ahh. I gotta take a wizzle."
Yeah, that pretty much killed it.

I found this on imdb.com: Emma Roberts ("Aquamarine") and William Moseley ("The Chronicles of Narnia") have joined the drama "A Great Education" says The Hollywood Reporter.

Moseley plays a working class young man who gets into Harvard College and joins the singing group the Krockodiloes. Roberts plays a society girl whom he falls for.

It's nice to see Will involved in something but ... I don't know. It sounds kinda cheesy. Like Zac Efron needs to be the leading man :eek: It does say it's a drama though :rolleyes:

I would really enjoy seeing Will in another movie! It's funny cause me and my Friend had a sleep over the night we saw PC and we stayed up till three talking about it and at one point I just said "I like Will's smile" she stared at me smiled and said "Your in love" I laughed in her face.

Yeah! we have a new williamite!! *shakes hand* welcome to the club! I know you love Edmund too but you can love both!(i think....):p

Back