Aslan Wallpapers & wallpaper requests

Oh that's beautiful! Thanks. I'm going to use it on the forum where I work. It matches the colors perfectly. :D

I couldn't wait to post this! Between_The_Worlds took the text I was using for my signature and made a tremendous graphic of it. I wanted you all to be able to see what she managed to do:

I%20am%20Edmund.jpg

PrinceOfTheWest said:
I couldn't wait to post this! Between_The_Worlds took the text I was using for my signature and made a tremendous graphic of it. I wanted you all to be able to see what she managed to do:

Wow, you beat me to it! Thank you for posting this PrinceOfTheWest! I wanted to let you know, that I also put this on my website.
Thanks for letting me use your wonderful quote!

At the risk of getting the talented Between_The_Worlds deluged with requests, I just had to make another post to thank her for the customized avatar and signature graphic. Aren't they great? And if you want to see more talent, follow the homepage link in her signature to see galleries of her work.

Thanks again, BTW! I'll get working on that other thing you mentioned.

PrinceOfTheWest said:
At the risk of getting the talented Between_The_Worlds deluged with requests
*laughs* That's funny!
PrinceOfTheWest said:
Aren't they great? And if you want to see more talent, follow the homepage link in her signature to see galleries of her work.
Thank you PotW!!! Really!
PrinceOfTheWest said:
I'll get working on that other thing you mentioned.
*squee* I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Back