The Willianites being Willianites

Crunchine

Ok, so since we can no longer talk and have fun like we used to, we are here now.
I missed you guys. it's been what, a whole day?

Yay!!!! *claps hands and jumps up and down* I missed us being us. It's no fun. Turkish_Delight and I started "The order of the Dancing Friends" for just that reason.

I would just like to comment on the previous posts in this thread.

The mods are not trying to stop the Williamites from "no longer talk[ing] and have fun like we used to" What we are trying to do is allow new members, who actually want to talk about William the opprotunity to talk about him in his thread.

This is not a punishment. This is cleaning up the forum so the right topics are in the right places, so everyone can talk about them.

The mods are not trying to stop the Williamites from "no longer talk[ing] and have fun like we used to" What we are trying to do is allow new members, who actually want to talk about William the opprotunity to talk about him in his thread.

This is not a punishment. This is cleaning up the forum so the right topics are in the right places, so everyone can talk about them.

we understand. we just want to be able to talk like we used to, before the clean up. we understand what you're doing.

We understand.

wait a sec. i haven't been here for the past few days and i have no clue whats been going on. so what exactly happened to the Willianites?:confused:

Apparently we were getting off-subject a bit too much, so they made a new "Williamites" thread.
But we have to limit our talk to William only, so we decided to make a whole new thread where we can talk about everything from George Bush to cheese sandwiches, like we used to.

Mmmmmm... Cheese...

This thrad is a good idear.

thank you.
and i still dont get one thing and it makes me mad-

the original willianites thread was put into a non-post counting fan section so that they could have a strictly william moseley thread.
that thread still exists.
so what's the point of the willianites thread?:confused:

Apparently we were getting off-subject a bit too much, so they made a new "Williamites" thread.
But we have to limit our talk to William only, so we decided to make a whole new thread where we can talk about everything from George Bush to cheese sandwiches, like we used to.

alright.:D but i miss the old days,i don't think this is going to be the same:(

sup guys!!!!!!!!
maybe not the same sara but we'll talk nonesense and make it seem the same :D

Back