Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
This is the thread for the popular series by Christopher Paolini. Feel free to discuss theories, discussions, or anything else related to these books. :)

Eragon

Wha hey!! I'm the first one to post on here too ;)!!

I recently read the Inheritance books and was impressed...

I've not yet seen the film though and wondered what everybody thought of it? I've heard some bad reviews but I know I'll get unbiased opinions from you lot :p! lol.

I've seen the trailer and i thought the acting looked a bit wooden maybe?? Arya is awesome though :eek:!!! And she was born less than half an hour from here - how cool is that :)!!

The movie was crap... anyway, and thera are of (course!) pretty much more awesome and better movies than Eragon. Those are really epic movies... and you may like it if you don't get scared with some gore and violence.

For example, 300:D (AAUUH!!! AAAAUUHHH!!! AAAUUHHHH!!! I raise my sword as a spear in behalf of bold Leonidas and his fierce 300!)

Watch my signature.

Also, the violence in the book still wouldn't deserve to be R rated if it was taken into another way for a movie, since it's kind of stereotypical and not very good written.

Wacth my list and you'll know what I'm speaking about:rolleyes:.

http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17622

Last edited:
I hope Saphira doesn't die; that would be really sad. :(
I thought that the movie was okay, but I got bored when I watched it the second time... :rolleyes:

I only hope for the good and welfare of the most loyal fans and those who are just not attracted to Inheritance (with good or bad arguments)... that Empire really ends the story in a good ending. Mmhh... and to think how long we'll have to wait for that.

Empire is just a rumour and we will only find out when some news is given to us patient fans!!! I doubt Saphira would die CP wouldnt let that happen he loves some of his characters too much, im sure saphira will be ok.

I have answers for both of those: so far, nothing bad has happened to Saphira, so something bad has to happen in Book III. Second, i only said Empire because that's its nickname title until CP says otherwise.
Besides, I've plotted out all of Empire, and Saphira dying would fit right in.

Saphira got hurt at the end of Eragon..at least the movie..I haven't read the book yet...
Besides killing her would almost kill Eragon,wouldn't it?And it just seems too cruel and sad to end a book on....:(
The death of Saphira would not kill Eragon. It would merely leave him in the most humble and sorrowful of states. It would be too bad if Saphira died in 'Empire'

It wouldn't kill Eragon if Saphira died, it would just make life for him almsot unbearable....

YEs, Empire is a rumour, but that's it's nickname right now. Another rumour is that its going to be another six letter word beginning with "e"...*shurgs* Who knows??

Back