The Insane Asylum II

Yes, but knocking someone out can get messy.

"Teacher, I was trying to knock him out, but somehow my flagpole got stuck in his chest!"
"Teacher, I wasn't trying to knock him out, but his head hit my flagpole. And there's something sticking out of his arm. Is it Excalibur? Can I meet King Arthur?"

An extraordinary old man whose classes include:

Halitosis and the Art of Fine Dining
History of Hygienic Execution
Sauteing the Monster in Your Closet
Theory of Political Assassination
Analyzing the Average Eyesore

My biggest question is whether or not the smelling salts smelled like anything other than salt... As in, salty lavender maybe? Or.... .OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cheese Wiz smelling salts!!!! We could patent that. I'll have to talk to my muffin minions about making it into a franchise!

Cheese Wiz smelling salts.... spicy Cheese Wiz smelling salts.... Caramel Cheese Wiz smelling salts... Smelling salt Cheese Wiz smelling salts...

My favorite idea, though, is Cappuccino Cheese Wiz smelling salts with a hint of marble.

You are a lunatic.

If you were sane, we would have blasted you long before now for your insensitivity to the DLF. You have been given a life extension, by reason of insanity.

*an explosion wracks the building*

Caspian: I FOUND A TANK!
Dorthy: o.o
Frodo: *dusts off toaster* Well it's about time we found our way out of that kitten-proof room.
Dorthy: Is that where you were....
Frodo: Yeah. We got locked in there by SOMEBODY *suspicious glance in the direction of the poster known as Glenburne and her compatriots* until Caspian dismantled the walls and created a laser cannon.
Dorthy:..... Are you sure that after 2+ months you didn't just realize that the door was unlocked the whole time?
Frodo:.... Maybe.

Sushi: *gallops in and accidentally smashes laser canon*

He's just finished a new opera, apparently. At least he didn't smash the state house this time....

Back