GG's Special Kitchen - please donate!

*Donates the DLF*

*Donates the DLR*

*Donates persecution*

*Donates prosecution*

*Donates foolishness*

The Satyr has earned our everlasting enmity. The DLF shall be avenged. We hereby donate the remains of the Satyr, which shall be all that is left when our cacti assassins have done with him.

We donate the existence of the Doctor and any of the nonexistent life forms he claims to have come in contact with.

The Doctor lies. The DLR does not.

*Donates this GIF:*

tumblr_inline_ml2a6aeNVq1qz4rgp.gif

*donates my forgetfulness*

*Eats*

*Donates my little cousins* They're so full of energy. :p

*Eats* So is that like having an energy drink?

*donates Subway* Closing is so much fun...

*Eats* Closing was always my favorite at any restaurant.

*donates a dozen dainty dexterously decorated donuts*

*Eats* that was very satisfying

The Satyr has earned our everlasting enmity. The DLF shall be avenged. We hereby donate the remains of the Satyr, which shall be all that is left when our cacti assassins have done with him.

*Eats* As long as you're still donating it's all good.

I hereby donate the Vinvocci assassins that the DLR is calling cacti. How rude.

*Eats* Really.

We donate the existence of the Doctor and any of the nonexistent life forms he claims to have come in contact with.

The Doctor lies. The DLR does not.

*Eats* Well the Doctor does lie, I will admit that.

*Donates this GIF:*

tumblr_inline_ml2a6aeNVq1qz4rgp.gif

*Eats* I feel that, man. (But I did get to go to a comic con.)

I feel that, man.

ooAmykEh.jpg

*Ahem*

*Donates Lord Seeker Lambert and Lord Seeker Lucius* It's hard trying to decide if I hate Lambert or Lucius more. I mean, Lambert was corrupt and was an absolute jerk to all the mages, but Lucius did actually become a bad guy, so... But I think I hate Lambert more, simply because, while Lucius may have betrayed the Templars, Lambert ripped Cole's poor heart to tiny little shreds.

*Donates Knight-Commander Martel* Not as bad as Lambert or Lucius, but still.

ooAmykEh.jpg

*Ahem*

*Donates Lord Seeker Lambert and Lord Seeker Lucius* It's hard trying to decide if I hate Lambert or Lucius more. I mean, Lambert was corrupt and was an absolute jerk to all the mages, but Lucius did actually become a bad guy, so... But I think I hate Lambert more, simply because, while Lucius may have betrayed the Templars, Lambert ripped Cole's poor heart to tiny little shreds.

*Donates Knight-Commander Martel* Not as bad as Lambert or Lucius, but still.

But "man" and "dude" are gender neutral terms in that context... ;)

*Eats* I love your rants. XD

*donates my headache*
*donates my three tests on Friday*
*donates the show I have to work at until 10:30 PM tomorrow*

*Eats* oh sounds like fun.

*Donates the DLF* Heh.

*Donates my jerk of a Fade nerd, Solas* Okay, so in Dragon Age, you can start romantic relationships with other characters in the game, right? So my Inquisitor started this relationship with Solas and it was going pretty good, both of them were happy and such, and then out of the blue he just dumps her. Like, they were having this romantic scene in Crestwood and he removed my character's vallaslin, and then he just goes, "Oh, wait, I'm distracting you. Sorry, I'll leave now." And he just walks away, leaving my poor Inquisitor standing there, going, "Uh, what just happened?" Now he refuses to talk about it till after the final battle! DUDE! NOT COOL!

Back