What happened to Georgie?

Last edited:
she messed up her Japanese because during the interview she wanted to do it without a translator unlike the others because she learned the language and then she messed it up and Skandar started laughing at her

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
she messed up her Japanese because during the interview she wanted to do it without a translator unlike the others because she learned the language and then she messed it up and Skandar started laughing at her

That would certianly explain the look on Skandar's face in that one pic. Poor Georgie!

Poor kid is only like 10 or 11 years old and being paraded around the globe, I'd get a bit sad and self-conscience.

That's exactly the reason! She was speaking Japenease, messed up, Skandar laughed!

She might have been a little overwhelmed. She grew up a lot during the movie shoot, I think, but she was still just a 10-year-old kid. And she and the others were the center of attention. But in the end, it's just speculation. If you wanted to know why Georgie seemed upset, the person to ask would be Georgie.

Maybe she didnt know how to express her feeling better and she cried to make her feeling feel so good after what happened and i dont know what happened.

OK..... So I would too. But I'll just play along. *clears throat*
Ohhhhhh...poor sad little Georgie!! Bless her little heart! Is that good?

Back