Mob Rule.

Jood

Okay this is an outcry to our Mods.
PLEASE LET POST IN THE DUFFERS COUNT!! I'D HAVE LIKE A 1000!!
So..Who's with me?

lol, yeah, let them count! :D

it makes me sad when I look at my post count and only see 151 posts when i have about 600 in the pirate thread. :rolleyes:

Please?*puppy dog eyes*

yeah it would be cool if they counted :D

i mean, the duffers are from narnia, right?

why don't they count anyway? :)

lieke said:
yeah it would be cool if they counted :D

i mean, the duffers are from narnia, right?

why don't they count anyway? :)

*shrug* I don't know why they don't count...but I'd like them to. :D

The problem is people get into contests of who has the most posts...and when you're just trying to get more posts, the posts aren't always of the best quality. (E.I.; spam)
That happens anyway, but I think not counting posts in the land of Duffers helps. Remember; just because the computer doesn't count them doesn't mean they're not there! :D

Dernhelm said:
The problem is people get into contests of who has the most posts...and when you're just trying to get more posts, the posts aren't always of the best quality. (E.I.; spam)
That happens anyway, but I think not counting posts in the land of Duffers helps. Remember; just because the computer doesn't count them doesn't mean they're not there! :D

True. but still... :) I hardly post anywhere else.

POTW was not being mean at all - this is just a pointless thread!

If you want more posts go to other subjects apart from the duffers and post good conversations, very long and very thoughtful not just a couple of words!

There is a reason posts dont count in the duffers and that is because this is a narnian forum not something different!

Kate12whisper13 said:
POTW was not being mean at all - this is just a pointless thread!

If you want more posts go to other subjects apart from the duffers and post good conversations, very long and very thoughtful not just a couple of words!

There is a reason posts dont count in the duffers and that is because this is a narnian forum not something different!
i was just kidding about what i said to PotW (see: i used :p)

and duffer conversations are not always just a couple of words, most of times, yes:D but not always.

and duffers are also beings from narnia, so it is narnia-related! and i do understand why posts don't count *points at Dernhelms reasons* but it would be cool if they did :D

Last edited:
Oh, I take all this in the spirit it's given!

Your all Banned! BANNED, I say! BAN IT! BANBANBANBANBAN!

(darn, my banner's broken!)

This is such a pointless thread. How pointless is it? Well to understand just how pointless it is, it has never addressed the threat World War I posed to the traditional European monarchies or even begun to deal with global warming. Yeah, so there are, like, polar bears swimming around unable to walk on solid ice and the Kings of France, Germany and Austria are powerless to help them. I mean, dude, you NEVER heard of global warming before World War I, now did you?? And this thread has not even BEGUN to take any MEANINGFUL steps in the direction of putting Polar Bears back on the ice!

EveningStar said:
This is such a pointless thread. How pointless is it? Well to understand just how pointless it is, it has never addressed the threat World War I posed to the traditional European monarchies or even begun to deal with global warming. Yeah, so there are, like, polar bears swimming around unable to walk on solid ice and the Kings of France, Germany and Austria are powerless to help them. I mean, dude, you NEVER heard of global warming before World War I, now did you?? And this thread has not even BEGUN to take any MEANINGFUL steps in the direction of putting Polar Bears back on the ice!
i consider that true duffering:D

PrinceOfTheWest said:
Oh, I take all this in the spirit it's given!

Your all Banned! BANNED, I say! BAN IT! BANBANBANBANBAN!

(darn, my banner's broken!)

EveningStar said:

Ha ha!! I'd just like to say that these two posts made me laugh. They made my day!! :D

Back