PDA

View Full Version : A New Challenge

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

theorangejello
05-11-2006, 10:57 PM
This is a role play and the challenge is this: Narnia is being attacked in certain parts and we must stop those who wish to harm Her....I'll be Aslan as a guide throughout, but we need more characters!

hey can i be..... um... some random person..
uh.. i want to be called
rhea.
im like a good witch. :)

aslan'sluv
05-11-2006, 10:59 PM
okay...that works...we need more people though

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-11-2006, 11:35 PM
oh, can I be Lucy?

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-11-2006, 11:41 PM
who or what could I be?

~Grateful * Surrender~
05-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Can I be Edmund and/or Susan? and can I be my own made char. She is evil and her name is Efrinta or are we only playing the good side?

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:03 AM
oh, can I be Lucy?
you can be lucy...my friend!

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:03 AM
who or what could I be?
you choose your character...

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:04 AM
Can I be Edmund and/or Susan? and can I be my own made char. She is evil and her name is Efrinta or are we only playing the good side?
we are playing both and you can be a max of two characters...so you choose who....

~Grateful * Surrender~
05-12-2006, 01:08 AM
I'll be Ed and Efrinta

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:11 AM
sounds good to me...but we need a peter and a witch....and some fauns...etc.

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:12 AM
as soon as we get more it'll be up to you my friends for I am just aguide as I play Aslan....we will need everyone's help to defeat the witch's allies

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-12-2006, 01:13 AM
you can be lucy...my friend!

yay!! thanks so much! :D

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:18 AM
you're quite welcome!!!please help us recriut more characters...I will give you the scenario now

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:24 AM
okay...your battle has begun! The High King Peter has just received news at Cair Paravel that the giants have paired up with the ones who still side with the white witch. Aslan has appeared to Queen Lucy instructing her to rally up all young warriors and protect the castle while the others gather more experienced troops to go into the fields and fight....

aslan'sluv
05-12-2006, 01:28 AM
As your mission begins I leave Queen Lucy and King Edmund in charge until I return....remember, we still need to find our High King....and others! So your first challenge is to rally your troops and wait for further instructions from me!
~Aslan

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-12-2006, 01:35 AM
you choose your character...
oh ok just trying to think what char to choose

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-12-2006, 02:16 AM
As your mission begins I leave Queen Lucy and King Edmund in charge until I return....remember, we still need to find our High King....and others! So your first challenge is to rally your troops and wait for further instructions from me!
~Aslan

we'll try our best King Aslan :D

aslan'sluv
05-17-2006, 07:56 PM
I hope you guys are doing well in your tasks I have asigned! I am waiting with your next challenge when you return to me w/more men and women!!!

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-17-2006, 07:58 PM
((I can be a witch if you need an evil or good one))

SlpNarniaQueen
05-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh, could I be a half squirrel, half human? Loretta could be her name I guess... :confused: you tell me. I could be Peter too! Peter could have been captured by something and lucy and ed have to get him out then go figure out how to rescue everyone else, once we find characters? :o

aslan'sluv
05-17-2006, 08:44 PM
evil which you are! if you so choose

aslan'sluv
05-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh, could I be a half squirrel, half human? Loretta could be her name I guess... :confused: you tell me. I could be Peter too! Peter could have been captured by something and lucy and ed have to get him out then go figure out how to rescue everyone else, once we find characters? :o
my friend you may be the high king and your squirrel friend as well!!

theorangejello
05-17-2006, 08:48 PM
the good witch has arrived.
king aslan.. my troops and i are ready for battle.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-17-2006, 08:56 PM
evil which you are! if you so choose
*grins* ok I'll be an evil witch I just have to think of a name for her or hehe pull Jadis into this one

theorangejello
05-17-2006, 08:57 PM
*grins* ok I'll be an evil witch I just have to think of a name for her or hehe pull Jadis into this one

hello jadis..
are u a friend or foe?

*ps.. my name is rhea*

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-17-2006, 09:04 PM
hello jadis..
are u a friend or foe?

*ps.. my name is rhea*
*grins*"you could say I'm a foe Rhea"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Hello I'm Loretta the flying half human half squirell. Where is Lucy and Ed? are they signed off?

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Hello I'm Loretta the flying half human half squirell. Where is Lucy and Ed? are they signed off?
*twirls her wand in one hand*hello there how interesting I don't know where those two humans are

aslan'sluv
05-18-2006, 02:03 AM
my dear witch...the whereabouts of his and her highnesses is not of your concern. rather if I were you I would be retreating for your life....my sons and daughters will show in good time for a king and queen is never late and never early...they arrive exactly when they are needed most!!

As for my fellow friends I commend you for fighting with such bravery and your faith will be you saving grace!!! Just remember that I will be your guide and light in hard times!!! My loyal subjects I request your presence at Cair Paravel in two days hence....please be there.
~Aslan

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 02:10 AM
my dear witch...the whereabouts of his and her highnesses is not of your concern. rather if I were you I would be retreating for your life....my sons and daughters will show in good time for a king and queen is never late and never early...they arrive exactly when they are needed most!!

As for my fellow friends I commend you for fighting with such bravery and your faith will be you saving grace!!! Just remember that I will be your guide and light in hard times!!! My loyal subjects I request your presence at Cair Paravel in two days hence....please be there.
~Aslan

*Jadis twirled her wand in one hand*"who said I cared about where those human plage were at and no I don't retreat from a battle"*she snaped at the lion*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 08:37 AM
*twirls her wand in one hand*hello there how interesting I don't know where those two humans are

THank you for your wonderment Iperilal Magesty, but may i know that you are a foe of the king over all kings ASLAN!?

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 11:09 AM
THank you for your wonderment Iperilal Magesty, but may i know that you are a foe of the king over all kings ASLAN!?
*grins evily* your welcome and tell me something that I don't already know *she snaped*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 11:37 AM

~Aslan

hello, Dearest Aslan! *hugs Aslan around the neck in greeting* I just wanted to let you know were doing good in gathering new warriers!! ^__^ and I want to welcome all of the new warriers we've gathered ^.^
I'll try my vary best to be here at Cair Paravel at the date you have informed all of us to meet there
~Queen Lucy

~Grateful * Surrender~
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Hello to all fighting to the good cause I have come with troops and reinforcements of many and await the time to destroy evil and abolish it out of Narnia. Give us the command and we shall fight!
~ King Edmund

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 03:50 PM
*rolls her green eyes at you then walks away and speaks* "pesty human" *her army follows her back to her ice castle*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:05 PM
hello, Dearest Aslan! *hugs Aslan around the neck in greeting* I just wanted to let you know were doing good in gathering new warriers!! ^__^ and I want to welcome all of the new warriers we've gathered ^.^
I'll try my vary best to be here at Cair Paravel at the date you have informed all of us to meet there
~Queen Lucy

I also will try my very best Aslan *bowing respectfully* to meet at your selected meeting spot.
- High King Peter

Me too! *bounding up and kissing Aslans noise*
-Loretta (half human- half squirrel)

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:08 PM
*rolls her green eyes at you then walks away and speaks* "pesty human" *her army follows her back to her ice castle*

We are not so pesky as you White Witch, you do not even belong here your non-highness! *standing up bravely yelling after Jadis in her high squeacky squrirrel voice,shaking her paw and darting an angrey glare boaring into Jadis' back (half-human half-squirrels are very short and so, they get pushed around alot like reepecheep)
~Loretta

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:10 PM
We are not so pesky as you White Witch, you do not even belong here your non-highness! *standing up bravely (half-human half-squirrels are very short and so, they get pushed around alot like reepecheep)
~Loretta

*glares at Jadis while standing next to Lorette* exactly!!!
~Queen Lucy

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM
We are not so pesky as you White Witch, you do not even belong here your non-highness! *standing up bravely (half-human half-squirrels are very short and so, they get pushed around alot like reepecheep)
~Loretta
*stops in her tracks and walks swiftly toward you and speaks coldly*"ha! I could use you for a ball lil one"*with that she took the side of her wand and struck you down with it*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Thank you, at least I am not the only one who has the bravery to stand up with words as well as actions, your majesty. *quickly runs over and hugs lucy, then curtseys*
~Loretta

I stand up for Narnia just as well as you Loretta *edge in his voice*
~High King Peter

I mean no disrespect to your majesty, but you are not nearly as strong in faith as your sister lucy, nor do you want to be unprepared, but her and I are always prepared with are words, correct Queen Lucy?
~Loretta

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:16 PM
*stops in her tracks and walks swiftly toward you and speaks coldly*"ha! I could use you for a ball lil one"*with that she took the side of her wand and struck you down with it*

*gaspes in horror as tears start welling up in her eyes* "how could you!!" *she yells, anger burning within the young Queens eyes*
~Queen Lucy

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:19 PM
*gaspes in horror as tears start welling up in her eyes* "how could you!!" *she yells, anger burning within the young Queens eyes*
~Queen Lucy
*smirks and laughs*"cause I can lil human"*she said coldly*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Thank you, at least I am not the only one who has the bravery to stand up with words as well as actions, your majesty. *quickly runs over and hugs lucy, then curtseys*
~Loretta

I stand up for Narnia just as well as you Loretta *edge in his voice*
~High King Peter

I mean no disrespect to your majesty, but you are not nearly as strong in faith as your sister lucy, nor do you want to be unprepared, but her and I are always prepared with are words, correct Queen Lucy?
~Loretta

*giggles softly and returns Loettes hug* thats correct Dear Lorette *giggles slightly then glances at Peter*
~Queen Lucy

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:20 PM
*Loretta leaps up grasping the witches wand with her claws* I am of no service to you and you may not tell me when to silence EVIL one, do not strike what you do not wish to be stroke back with, I will repay that strike when you least expect it, for I live in trees and see everything, and that will be your death, un-majesty of Narnia!*Loretta is shouting this then turns to King Peter* I will not strike her now for your majesty's sake for I know you are not like me, and cannot escape any minute to the trees so I will take this blow and not strike back, but be sure when I do you will be ready!*turning to Jadis* though I now not avenge myself do not take me for granted, even if I do scratch, scratching could not make such a face as yours look any worse!*stands tall showing she is not afriad*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:21 PM
*giggles softly and returns Loettes hug* thats correct Dear Lorette *giggles slightly then glances at Peter*
~Queen Lucy
*rolls her cold green eyes again and spoke*"isn't this a touching scene forgive me for tossing my lunch"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Then maybe you should lead the army, miss, and I will sit here mocking your enemy! See what you do then Lu! *anger in his voice*
~High King Peter

I gladly will lead the army...*recieves angrey glare from Peter* and you can mock the evil one all you like. *keeps eye contact, peter is the first to turn away.*
~Loretta

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:24 PM
I am no one's lunch, and for that I will eat your corpse when you die *smiles at Lucy brillently* Then we will see who is lunch!
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:24 PM
*Loretta leaps up grasping the witches wand with her claws* I am of no service to you and you may not tell me when to silence EVIL one, do not strike what you do not wish to be stroke back with, I will repay that strike when you least expect it, for I live in trees and see everything, and that will be your death, un-majesty of Narnia!*Loretta is shouting this then turns to King Peter* I will not strike her now for your majesty's sake for I know you are not like me, and cannot escape any minute to the trees so I will take this blow and not strike back, but be sure when I do you will be ready!*turning to Jadis* though I now not avenge myself do not take me for granted, even if I do scratch, scratching could not make such a face as yours look any worse!*stands tall showing she is not afriad*
~Loretta

*Jadis narrowed her eyes angerly and shoke her wand knocking the creature off her wand and spoke*"will see who strikes who lil one"*her eyes narrow to black slits*"big words from such a lil anoying creature like you!!!!"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:26 PM
I am no one's lunch, and for that I will eat your corpse when you die *smiles at Lucy brillently* Then we will see who is lunch!
~Loretta
"well see you lil pest!!"*she snaped*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Then maybe you should lead the army, miss, and I will sit here mocking your enemy! See what you do then Lu! *anger in his voice*
~High King Peter

I gladly will lead the army...*recieves angrey glare from Peter* and you can mock the evil one all you like. *keeps eye contact, peter is the first to turn away.*
~Loretta

oh Peter please don't be angry...were only having a bit of fun...."gives Peter innocent look then without Peter noticeing turned back to Lorette and giggles a lil showing shes only trying to get them both off the hook so Peter wouldn't be mad at them anymore*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:29 PM

take that back right now you witch!!! *she shouts glaring angerly at Jadis*
~Queen Lucy

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Squirrel out smarted you so Aslan has your tounge*taunting tone as she adresses the white witch*
~Loretta

Loretta, words do not free Narnia, but just makes the hate between two eneimeis worse *gentle, pleading tone*
~High King Peter

High King, if this so worries you I will fight the witch so if she kills me, she kills the one she hates most, not the noble who she wants to sit in the throne of. This is war for Narnia, any battle, wether with words or action helps one or the other.
~Loretta

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:31 PM
oh Peter please don't be angry...were only having a bit of fun...."gives Peter innocent look then without Peter noticeing turned back to Lorette and giggles a lil showing shes only trying to get them both off the hook so Peter wouldn't be mad at them anymore*

I am not angrey just sometimes...I ... I want to be like you Lu, not a care in the world and as much faith as it takes to fight without armour with the witch without fearing death as you and loretta do...but I would like a little respect*smiling*
~High King Peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:31 PM
take that back right now you witch!!! *she shouts glaring angerly at Jadis*
~Queen Lucy
*she casted her cold gaze to Lucy and spoke coldy*"No lil human you don't tell me what to do"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Squirrel out smarted you so Aslan has your tounge*taunting tone as she adresses the white witch*
~Loretta

Loretta, words do not free Narnia, but just makes the hate between two eneimeis worse *gentle, pleading tone*
~High King Peter

High King, if this so worries you I will fight the witch so if she kills me, she kills the one she hates most, not the noble who she wants to sit in the throne of. This is war for Narnia, any battle, wether with words or action helps one or the other.
~Loretta
*her green eyes lit of with amusement and she spoke*"you fight me your but a weak and lil creature compared to me"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:33 PM

I am no ones pest, but you are the worlds most wanted termite, eating up narnia gobble by gobble until someone exterminates you, I will get you for all in time, and in time you will wait until the death is no longer delayed.
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:35 PM
I am no ones pest, but you are the worlds most wanted termite, eating up narnia gobble by gobble until someone exterminates you, I will get you for all in time, and in time you will wait until the death is no longer delayed.
~Loretta
*she narrowed her eyes and pulled a sword out and stabs you with it*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:36 PM
I am not angrey just sometimes...I ... I want to be like you Lu, not a care in the world and as much faith as it takes to fight without armour with the witch without fearing death as you and loretta do...but I would like a little respect*smiling*
~High King Peter

*smiles softly at her brother* I understand Peter don't worry from now on we'll try to give you a little more respect...after all you are High King of Narnia *giggles a lil then hugs Peter* I wish I could be as strong as you are

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:36 PM
*her green eyes lit of with amusement and she spoke*"you fight me your but a weak and lil creature compared to me"

Fight you I will, then we shall see who is weak! I need no magic, no sword, no armour, no army all I need is faith and you got it I will be the strongest while you sleep in your bed next to your magic wand in fear that someone will take your magic and you will be weak, for you hide behind that wand, and you hate me because I can stand here with no protection and taunt you, while you must be gaurded by your wands protection*Holding eye contact*
~Loretta

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:37 PM
*she casted her cold gaze to Lucy and spoke coldy*"No lil human you don't tell me what to do"

I will if I want to! *she protests glaring coldly at Jadis*
~Queen Lucy

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Fight you I will, then we shall see who is weak! I need no magic, no sword, no armour, no army all I need is faith and you got it I will be the strongest while you sleep in your bed next to your magic wand in fear that someone will take your magic and you will be weak, for you hide behind that wand, and you hate me because I can stand here with no protection and taunt you, while you must be gaurded by your wands protection*Holding eye contact*
~Loretta

I will fight as well if thats what it comes to witch! *glares at Jadis without showing fear*
~Queen Lucy

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:40 PM
*staggering* now you have....stabbed a helpless little squirrel who had no .... weapon, no protection, but I die willfully for narnia unless...*is unable to speak because of lack of oxygen*...someone can save me....
~Loretta

LU! Quickly your cordial, I am not going to lose such a great fighter...*holding back tears*
~High King Peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:42 PM
~Loretta
*narrows her eyes more and spoke coldy*"I have heard enough I don't need to waste my breath or energy on the likes of you!!!"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:42 PM
I will fight as well if thats what it comes to witch! *glares at Jadis without showing fear*
~Queen Lucy
*glares at Lucy without a word*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:43 PM
*draws sword* Witch you killed a squirrel with no protection, you shall die this day! *Draws back sword and slices into her hand*Quick Lu bring Loretta back to life PLEASE! *holding back tears quickly steps back amazed at his own courage*
~High King Peter

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:44 PM
*staggering* now you have....stabbed a helpless little squirrel who had no .... weapon, no protection, but I die willfully for narnia unless...*is unable to speak because of lack of oxygen*...someone can save me....
~Loretta

LU! Quickly your cordial, I am not going to lose such a great fighter...*holding back tears*
~High King Peter

*her eyes widen with fear as tears of sorrow quickly begin filling her eyes* *she looks to Peter for a moment, trying to hold back tears then rushes as fast as she can over to the enjured Lorette* Loretta NO!!! I won't let you die! you can't leave us!! *quickly opens her cordinal and pores a few drops in Lorette's mouth* please hold on Lorette....
~Queen Lucy

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:45 PM
*draws sword* Witch you killed a squirrel with no protection, you shall die this day! *Draws back sword and slices into her hand*Quick Lu bring Loretta back to life PLEASE! *holding back tears*
~High King Peter
*blocks with her drawn sword*"will see Son of Adam!!!"

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 06:45 PM
*blocks with her drawn sword*"will see Son of Adam!!!"

jadis saw a dove appering above her .. with rhea.. on top

drop ur sword jadis.
before i set off my power

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:46 PM
*draws sword* Witch you killed a squirrel with no protection, you shall die this day! *Draws back sword and slices into her hand*Quick Lu bring Loretta back to life PLEASE! *holding back tears quickly steps back amazed at his own courage*
~High King Peter

I'm trying Peter! *tears now freely flowing down her pale cheeks*

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:48 PM
jadis saw a dove appering above her .. with rhea.. on top

drop ur sword jadis.
before i set off my power
*she looked up hearing the voice and spoke*"I will not listen to you!!!"*continues to fight Peter*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:50 PM
*sighs coughing* What...High King watch out! *darts in the middle of the fight and bites Jadis' ankle witch staggers back*
Thanks your magisty*hugging her* High King get back, she still hides behind the protection of her wand,...Queen Lucy should we still fight or retreat, I do not want you or your brother to die because of my words *stifling anger and tears of regret, talking to herself* I should have listened to my mother she always told me to hold my tounge, and now the Kings and Queens of Narnia are gonna die cause of me *lets a giant tear stream down her cheek*
~Loretta

Don't cry its not your fault *hugging her and blocking a strike from the witch immediatly after*
~high king peter

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
*she looked up hearing the voice and spoke*"I will not listen to you!!!"*continues to fight Peter*

*send a light of yellow* that knocks jadis back.. peter get a chance to escape and move behind her

PETER BE CAREFUL
her weak spot is not there

*dissapears*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Hello Rhea, what are you? I'm Loretta (half-human half squirrel) and High King Peter

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Wha...*misses opportunity to kill Jadis* Thank you unknown source of help?!
~high king peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:54 PM
*sighs coughing* What...High King watch out! *darts in the middle of the fight and bites Jadis' ankle witch staggers back*
Thanks your magisty*hugging her* High King get back, she still hides behind the protection of her wand,...Queen Lucy should we still fight or retreat, I do not want you or your brother to die because of my words *stifling anger and tears of regret, talking to herself* I should have listened to my mother she always told me to hold my tounge, and now the Kings and Queens of Narnia are gonna die cause of me *lets a giant tear stream down her cheek*
~Loretta

Don't cry its not your fault *hugging her and blocking a strike from the witch immediatly after*
~high king peter
*she feels the bite on her ankle and she staggers losing her balence silghtly*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 06:55 PM
~Loretta

~high king peter

Peters right it's not your fault Lorette! *hugging her and Peter tightly while Peter blocks the witches blow* I'm just glad your okay...I think maybe we should both retreat for one thing we havn't got any swords to fight with....Peter maybe you should retreat with us also! *tears streaming freely down the young Queens pale cheeks*
~Queen Lucy

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 06:56 PM
*send a light of yellow* that knocks jadis back.. peter get a chance to escape and move behind her

PETER BE CAREFUL
her weak spot is not there

*dissapears*
*is hit by the light she hisses for the light hurt her cause of the darkness in her and she fell to the ground*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 06:57 PM
I got to go, HAVE to eat dinner be back soon!`

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:00 PM

bye

* the dove moves towards edmund who is struggling with a miniour.. and breathes on him.*

edmund feels a certain power starting on him. and sees in front of his eyes a young girl in white next to aslan, stroking his mane

and with one cleave cuts the minion.

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:00 PM

okey dokie ^.^

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:01 PM
okey dokie ^.^

i gtg too..
chorus concert.

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:03 PM
i'm back.. actually.

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:04 PM
i gtg too..
chorus concert.

bye, hope to see you later

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:04 PM
i'm back.. actually.

oh ok then welcome back lol.

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:06 PM
oh ok then welcome back lol.
i got to leave at 7:00 :D

Edmund moves on...meeting up with lucy.. who is riding around the field healing the injured.
on a cliff top.. peter seems to be fighting.. with lenora next to him

who is that..lucy.. who are they fighting

JADIS

she shouted.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:10 PM

Edmund moves on...meeting up with lucy.. who is riding around the field healing the injured.

JADIS

she shouted.
*her skin was stinging and burning from where the yellow light hit her she hissed in pain**but she kept fighting with her two swords when she got back up from being knocked down*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:10 PM

JADIS

she shouted.

oh ok ^__^

Lucy rode up to Edmund. "shes right thier fighting Jadis!!!"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Ok I'm back!

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Ok I'm back!

welcome back *smiles*

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Ok I'm back!

rhea flys to edmund.
EDMUND!!
be careful.
she's weak, but strong still.
he moves up the hill.
peter is struck in teh chest.

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
rhea flys to edmund.
EDMUND!!
be careful.
she's weak, but strong still.
he moves up the hill.
peter is struck in teh chest.

PETER NO!!! Lucy screams then quickly rides to Peter and heals him with her cordinal.

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
*Confused* High King I think I should let you know... I've never been in a war... how do you do it!
~Loretta

*struggling with the witch* You start by killing your enemy *gaining power agianst the witch*
~Peter

Who's on are team? *shouting*
~Loretta

Ask Lu, I could use some help!*falling back*
~Peter

Bounding away behind the witch jumps on her and bites her in the back of the neck, witch starts to squeal* There you go you good for nothing Narnia eating pest!
~Loretta

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
*Confused* High King I think I should let you know... I've never been in a war... how do you do it!
~Loretta

*struggling with the witch* You start by killing your enemy *gaining power agianst the witch*
~Peter

Who's on are team? *shouting*
~Loretta

Ask Lu, I could use some help!*falling back*
~Peter

Bounding away behind the witch jumps on her and bites her in the back of the neck, witch starts to squeal* There you go you good for nothing Narnia eating pest!
~Loretta

*quickly rides by the witch on her horse and strikes her in the arm* and take that!!! *she yelles bravely then looks down at Lorette* if you need any help please don't hesitae to ask *smiles*
~Queen Lucy

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
*witch releaves herself of Loretta by flinging her to the ground, peter is distracted and is stabbed* Noooooooooo!*squealing* how could this happen I try to help but kill our high king! *with a start springs into the way of the last blow that would kill peter flinging Loretta off the cliff, due to claws she hangs on to the rock*
~Loretta

Loretta...*blocks another blow with all the effort he has left...*
~high king peter

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:26 PM
*witch releaves herself of Loretta by flinging her to the ground, peter is distracted and is stabbed* Noooooooooo!*squealing* how could this happen I try to help but kill our high king! *with a start springs into the way of the last blow that would kill peter flinging Loretta off the cliff, due to claws she hangs on to the rock*
~Loretta

Loretta...*blocks another blow with all the effort he has left...*
~high king peter

rhea. appears.
LIFTING high king peter and placing him on the ground then using her eyes to control lorreta
left right
to JADIS
BANG
she falls.. down the cliff ( jadis)
towards EDmundd.

WHO whoo... are you.. asks peter

*smiles*
aslan explain.

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:26 PM
*yelling up to lucy* I'll help all I can *rock starts to break* if I live... and if your brother doesn't make it I will take the guilt to my grave.
~loretta

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:27 PM
*yelling up to lucy* I'll help all I can *rock starts to break* if I live... and if your brother doesn't make it I will take the guilt to my grave.
~loretta

hold on!
rhea fly's down. and using her hands holds back the rocks
RUN!!
i

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Thank you for saving me mysterious source of flying help in a white gown! *huggs her*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:28 PM
*quickly rides by the witch on her horse and strikes her in the arm* and take that!!! *she yelles bravely then looks down at Lorette* if you need any help please don't hesitae to ask *smiles*
~Queen Lucy
*she squealed from all the attacks she was reseving she was fighting them off the best she could but her streagth seem to be leaving her body for some reason**Jadis minons that had travel with Jadis came from nowhere and aided their Queen helping her fight off her attackers*

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 07:30 PM
bye!
i gtg

*kisses lorreta on the head*
be safe.

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Thank you for saving me mysterious source of flying help in a white gown! *huggs her*
~Loretta

Lorette! I'm so glad your alright! *picks up Lorette and hugs her, blocking any blows from the witch*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Bye mysterious help, you must be related to aslan for your power is so strong it can defeat the witch!

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:34 PM
*hugs lucy back* WHere's King Peter? Is he safe? has he survived? *pestering chatter squirrel voice* Where is that good for nothin' piece of low down evil scum gone too!?
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:36 PM
*hugs lucy back* WHere's King Peter? Is he safe? has he survived? *pestering chatter squirrel voice* Where is that good for nothin' piece of low down evil scum gone too!?
~Loretta
*appears from between to of her werewolf minons*"right here fool"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 07:38 PM
~Loretta

awww, Igtg cause I have to baby sit... :( I'll try my best to be bak later

*her face begins to fall as tears begin to her vistion* I-I don't know if Peters alright or not....and I'm not sure where the scum of a witch has gone to either....*is on the verge of crying though trying to hold her tears back the best she can*
~Queen Lucy

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Well now that you are here the party's really started *with sourcasim* Are you happy with yourself today, can't even kill a helpless squirrel *darts from the blow coming her way* plus I am not the fool who needs the protection of wolves or magic! *wolves growl*
~Loretta

*faint whisper from the bush* lucy.....helpp............*silence, Loretta races the witch to the bush*
~Peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:41 PM
awww, Igtg cause I have to baby sit... :( I'll try my best to be bak later

*her face begins to fall as tears begin to her vistion* I-I don't know if Peters alright or not....and I'm not sure where the scum of a witch has gone to either....*is on the verge of crying though trying to hold her tears back the best she can*
~Queen Lucy
((awww ok hope to seeya later))

*she smirked and spoke*"I'm here lil human"*she had fresh blood on her sword blade*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Its just you and me witch you and me! *peter was taken back with lucy to cair paravel, loretta grabbed the shield and sword* you and me!
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Well now that you are here the party's really started *with sourcasim* Are you happy with yourself today, can't even kill a helpless squirrel *darts from the blow coming her way* plus I am not the fool who needs the protection of wolves or magic! *wolves growl*
~Loretta

*faint whisper from the bush* lucy.....helpp............*silence, Loretta races the witch to the bush*
~Peter
*she narrowed her eyes and spoke*"I'm not hiding behind my werewolves here they are just followers of me"*the werewolves growl*

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Its just you and me witch you and me! *peter was taken back with lucy to cair paravel, loretta grabbed the shield and sword* you and me!
~Loretta
"very well this should be interesting*"she snaped*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Just followers that they are, just follow their mommy on home! *lots of sourcasim* I may be a follower of Alsan, but I speak, fight and die with freedom, and as for the little doggie go fetch a stick! *strikes one across the head, he drops dead.*
~Loretta

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Very interesting! ~Loretta
(ques. I don't want you to die so you can continue communicating with this forum cause i think you and everyone else on this forum is totally cool, but I don't want to die either, what should we do...make it a draw so both of us can come back tommorrow?)

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Just followers that they are, just follow their mommy on home! *lots of sourcasim* I may be a follower of Alsan, but I speak, fight and die with freedom, and as for the little doggie go fetch a stick! *strikes one across the head, he drops dead.*
~Loretta
*glares*"I'm not their mommy"grrrrrrr

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Very interesting! ~Loretta
(ques. I don't want you to die so you can continue communicating with this forum cause i think you and everyone else on this forum is totally cool, but I don't want to die either, what should we do...make it a draw so both of us can come back tommorrow?)
((we can do that))

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
*Loretta stikes the witch across the middle, only scratching her then darts into the forest hoping the witch will follow her* Follow the leader little doggy! *other werewolf bounds into the forest to kill Loretta but can't find her anywhere, then a spear strikes him in the side and he howls bloody murder, the witch comes in to find him dead*
~Loretta

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:53 PM
*silence, witch wonders in the wood looking this way and that in the thick green darkness, then she felt a prick in the back, she spins around* BOO!
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:54 PM
*Loretta stikes the witch across the middle, only scratching her then darts into the forest hoping the witch will follow her* Follow the leader little doggy! *other werewolf bounds into the forest to kill Loretta but can't find her anywhere, then a spear strikes him in the side and he howls bloody murder, the witch comes in to find him dead*
~Loretta
*she was struck across the middle of her chest and she growled and chased after Loretta into the forest and spoke*"I'll get you!!"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:55 PM
*silence, witch wonders in the wood looking this way and that in the thick green darkness, then she felt a prick in the back, she spins around* BOO!
~Loretta
*growls from the pain and spins around*"you!!"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Yep, it sure is... I'm so glad to see you *hops into tree and grabs/hugs her around the neck* did you miss me?! *sourcasim*

~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Yep, it sure is... I'm so glad to see you *hops into tree and grabs/hugs her around the neck* did you miss me?! *sourcasim*

~Loretta
*her neck got hugged around*grrr *startes swating at you*"get off me!! no I didn't"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Having trouble breathing?... here I'll do CPR *switches positions and bites Jadis' nose, hard* There you go all better!*springs back into trees,echos*catch me if you can!
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Having trouble breathing?... here I'll do CPR *switches positions and bites Jadis' nose, hard* There you go all better!*springs back into trees,echos*catch me if you can!
~Loretta
*she shirked in pain and grabed her nose*"you!!"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
*staggering in the trees a rustle comes from the right, Jadis hears it, gag* oh oh she got I'm...*kurplut* she fell out of the tree in front of Jadis as soon as Jadis moves* GOTCHA, geez your gullible. *pokes her in the chest* to good for you, maybe I should go easy! *smiles slyly, bounds this way and that to avoid stabs*
~loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 08:14 PM
*staggering in the trees a rustle comes from the right, Jadis hears it, gag* oh oh she got I'm...*kurplut* she fell out of the tree in front of Jadis as soon as Jadis moves* GOTCHA, geez your gullible. *pokes her in the chest* to good for you, maybe I should go easy! *smiles slyly, bounds this way and that to avoid stabs*
~loretta
*she narrowed her eyes and smacked you after you poked her in the chest and spoke*"I'm not!!!"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes you are, you believed Aslan was dead, you believed Ed was dead, and you believed I was dead! Some day you are gonna face the truth and say *puffs up chest in fake voice* "You know that squirrel Loretta sure was smart, a lot smarter than I could ever be, yes, I should have been her friend not her foe, and then we could have tea with Mr.Tumnus!" *giggling*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Yes you are, you believed Aslan was dead, you believed Ed was dead, and you believed I was dead! Some day you are gonna face the truth and say *puffs up chest in fake voice* "You know that squirrel Loretta sure was smart, a lot smarter than I could ever be, yes, I should have been her friend not her foe, and then we could have tea with Mr.Tumnus!" *giggling*
~Loretta
*narrows eyes* grrrrrrrrrrrrr

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 08:31 PM
*sits on a rock pretending to sip tea, in a very big overexaggerated respectful voice* Now dear Jadis tell us how you became evil. We were all wonder...ahem...pondering on who your parents were, and why you were so hateful to the good. Were you raised like Elphaba in Oz or is it just your natuality? THat is the question. *giggles*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 08:44 PM
*sits on a rock pretending to sip tea, in a very big overexaggerated respectful voice* Now dear Jadis tell us how you became evil. We were all wonder...ahem...pondering on who your parents were, and why you were so hateful to the good. Were you raised like Elphaba in Oz or is it just your natuality? THat is the question. *giggles*
~Loretta
*she walked to you and spoke*"well I didn't start out evil I was really nice but when my dad passed away and the crown of Charn was passed to me and I had power over the people and the power poisoned me and destory me and ever sents I been evil"

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 09:21 PM
rhea reappers..
what's going on...
WHAT has happened lorreta.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 09:26 PM
rhea reappers..
what's going on...
WHAT has happened lorreta.
*she looks up and speaks*"just having a friendly talk"

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 09:27 PM
*she looks up and speaks*"just having a friendly talk"

oh.. lol.. like i believe that!!

:D

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 09:28 PM
oh.. lol.. like i believe that!!

*she glares slightly*"we are"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 09:29 PM
Oh I'm sorry Jadis*serenity in Loretta's voice* I had no idea. You should really think about changing but it might be too late.
~Loretta

Rhea,

I'll catch you up. So you know Jadis almost kills me twice and Peter once. Lucy had to go babysit and you had that choir concert. So it was me and Jadis. I took Peters sword before him and Lucy went to Cair Paravel. I fought with her, taunted her, killed two werewolves and taunted her. But I didn't want to kill Jadis cause then there would be no story, so we played a insult war. Then I started making up all these silly things that would happen when she figured out I was smarter than her. Then she told me how she became evil cause I asked.

Loretta :D

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 09:31 PM
It is true we were having a friendly talk, but I didn't want you or Lucy to miss out on major action so we chilled out together! ( and no i'm not brainwashed, but as soon as Lucy returns its back to foes!) :D

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh I'm sorry Jadis*serenity in Loretta's voice* I had no idea. You should really think about changing but it might be too late.
~Loretta

Rhea,

I'll catch you up. So you know Jadis almost kills me twice and Peter once. Lucy had to go babysit and you had that choir concert. So it was me and Jadis. I took Peters sword before him and Lucy went to Cair Paravel. I fought with her, taunted her, killed two werewolves and taunted her. But I didn't want to kill Jadis cause then there would be no story, so we played a insult war. Then I started making up all these silly things that would happen when she figured out I was smarter than her. Then she told me how she became evil cause I asked.

hmm did u ask me.. if i was realted to alsan
no..
im from a diffrent land..
i'm a good witch.. close to aslan though.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 09:36 PM
~Loretta

Rhea,

*she looked to Loretta and spoke*"I don't think its to late for me to change sides"

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 09:42 PM
*she looked to Loretta and spoke*"I don't think its to late for me to change sides"

aah loretta be careful..
make a decision carefully...
the past affects ur future.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 09:44 PM
aah loretta be careful..
make a decision carefully...
the past affects ur future.
*she looks at you and speaks*"what's that supose to mean?"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Ah*roll of eyes* I am not changing sides I just tried to suffercate her like a half an hour ago, I still on the good side, but can't enemies have talks I mean COME ON!

(i HAVE TO get ready for bed, but i'll be back in like an hour 9:30 PM where I live. How late do ya'll stay up?)

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 09:49 PM
*she looks at you and speaks*"what's that supose to mean?"

to tell u the truth
no idea
... lol
i'm only as old as edmund.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 09:52 PM
Ah*roll of eyes* I am not changing sides I just tried to suffercate her like a half an hour ago, I still on the good side, but can't enemies have talks I mean COME ON!

(i HAVE TO get ready for bed, but i'll be back in like an hour 9:30 PM where I live. How late do ya'll stay up?)
((me I stay up all night))

*looks at Loretta and spoke*"what if I deside to change sides and be on the good side?"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Edmond like 9 or skandar like 14? I'm 14! let me know so that I know when to be on and when to be off. Tell aslan'sluv that I might not be able to come to Cair Paravel tomorrow I have to go to a sleepover I don't even want to go to because all the girls are jerks but see you later! (like in an hour, and don't forget theorangejello to tell me everything aslan'sluv says at Cair Paravel if I can't make it pleaze! Thanks!)

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Edmond like 9 or skandar like 14? I'm 14! let me know so that I know when to be on and when to be off. Tell aslan'sluv that I might not be able to come to Cair Paravel tomorrow I have to go to a sleepover I don't even want to go to because all the girls are jerks but see you later! (like in an hour, and don't forget theorangejello to tell me everything aslan'sluv says at Cair Paravel if I can't make it pleaze! Thanks!)

aah 14 -15 :D

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Sure you can come to the good side . I' :) d love that

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Sure you can come to the good side . I' :) d love that
*she smiles and spoke*"ok I'll do that I'll join the good side cause I'm not doing good with being evil"

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 10:00 PM
*she smiles and spoke*"ok I'll do that I'll join the good side cause I'm not doing good with being evil"

um who do we fight then
:confused:

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 10:01 PM
um who do we fight then
:confused:
(well i could have a good and bad char)

theorangejello
05-18-2006, 10:05 PM
(well i could have a good and bad char)

lets wait for the others

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 10:06 PM
lets wait for the others
((like Jadis can be my good char and my evil char could be a black dragon I'm good at RPing mulitpel chars:D))

jesuschick
05-18-2006, 10:10 PM
huh?? what R WE TALKING ABOUT?

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 10:29 PM
umm..whats going on? where am I?

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Ok so whats happened so far is Jadis is on the good side now cause loretta (half human half squirrel) and her have become friends read previously to find out what happened. Then we were waiting for Lucy for the action so the black dragon is evil and jadis is good!

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Ok so whats happened so far is Jadis is on the good side now cause loretta (half human half squirrel) and her have become friends read previously to find out what happened. Then we were waiting for Lucy for the action so the black dragon is evil and jadis is good!
yep the black dragon is evil and Jadis is good

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 10:47 PM

oh ok thanks so much for the info ^.^ so...is Lucy still at Ciar Paravel or on the battlfeild?

(hhe, I am so so sorry but I may not be able to stay for long cause my sister is screaming and throwing a fit.....lol)

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 10:49 PM
YOu can come back, it was just because you signed out, so we had to put you somewhere!

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 10:50 PM
YOu can come back, it was just because you signed out, so we had to put you somewhere!

hhe, thats ok I don't mind at all I was just wondering where I was....lol

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 10:53 PM
*laughs* hehehe

jesuschick
05-18-2006, 11:04 PM
i am still confused ( my little brother said to type that he does not like the white witch) :)

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 11:06 PM
i am still confused ( my little brother said to type that he does not like the white witch) :)
((laughs who doses like me?))

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 11:08 PM
oooooooo, i like you in this story, but not in the movie :D

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 11:09 PM
hehehe I know

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 11:09 PM

same here :D

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 11:21 PM
hehehe thanks

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-18-2006, 11:25 PM
hehehe thanks

hehe lol no promblem...(heh, I just didn't like Jadis on the movie cause she was evil and she maid me cry by killing my faveriot character.....heh...)

SlpNarniaQueen
05-18-2006, 11:27 PM
You guys are like sooooooo totally cool i mean you are soo creative, i wish you went to my middle school, that would be like coolio! I have a new thread like this i started if anyone is interested! :D

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-18-2006, 11:33 PM
You guys are like sooooooo totally cool i mean you are soo creative, i wish you went to my middle school, that would be like coolio! I have a new thread like this i started if anyone is interested! :D
thanks hehehe

jesuschick
05-19-2006, 04:12 PM
how come you always have hehehe's in your posts? :confused:

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
how come you always have hehehe's in your posts? :confused:
I duno I'm just silly

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I duno I'm just silly

jesuschick
05-19-2006, 09:37 PM
cool i will be silly too hehehe :)

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-19-2006, 10:53 PM
cool i will be silly too hehehe :)

cool :D hehehehe

jesuschick
05-19-2006, 11:12 PM
hehehehehehehehehehehe :)

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Aslan rocks!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe :D

lol I just had to wright that...lol

jesuschick
05-19-2006, 11:51 PM
hehehahahohohehehahahohohehehahahoho wow, that was fun

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Hehehehehehahahahahahehehehehe lol sillyness rocks!! :D

aslan'sluv
05-20-2006, 01:30 AM
My dear Kings and Queens do not worry yourself with things of the witch but rather hasten towards Cair Paravel. There you will find me waiting at the stone table. From your positions, it will be three days hence before you arrive because you must stop in Beversdam(which is out of the way) to retrieve more supplies. I have sent a list and instruction there already. I have both grave and cheerful news to share but there are young ears around that musn't hear. Please hasten to the castle by the sea in good time. Your bravery will not go unrecognized my friends. Peter, never forget your strength is there when it's needed most. Lorretta, please quiet your words for another day; and my dearest Lucy do care for the lot! (we all know they need it ;) )!!! Edmund, in your ways you are just, but be wary of the evil one's plots...we have much to do so hurry!!!
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Jadis...I reccommend that if you wish to stay and fight this war you realize two things:
1) You are on My Land
and
2) Narnia will be destroyed if you ever try to reign again

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 01:35 AM
My dear Kings and Queens do not worry yourself with things of the witch but rather hasten towards Cair Paravel. There you will find me waiting at the stone table. From your positions, it will be three days hence before you arrive because you must stop in Beversdam(which is out of the way) to retrieve more supplies. I have sent a list and instruction there already. I have both grave and cheerful news to share but there are young ears around that musn't hear. Please hasten to the castle by the sea in good time. Your bravery will not go unrecognized my friends. Peter, never forget your strength is there when it's needed most. Lorretta, please quiet your words for another day; and my dearest Lucy do care for the lot! (we all know they need it ;) )!!! Edmund, in your ways you are just, but be wary of the evil one's plots...we have much to do so hurry!!!
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Jadis...I reccommend that if you wish to stay and fight this war you realize two things:
1) You are on My Land
and

*she spoke* "but Sir I desided to join your side aginst and evil dragon by the name of ShadowWing"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 01:35 AM
1) You are on My Land
and

*hugs Aslan around the neck* I'll try my vary best Dear Aslan to do as you have asked me to.

aslan'sluv
05-20-2006, 01:38 AM
Queen Lucy all I ask is your best!

Jadis how do I know you have truly turned good? For I still sense evil amongst you...

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 01:41 AM

Jadis how do I know you have truly turned good? For I still sense evil amongst you...

*she looked to Aslan in a speechless manner trying to find words to say*

aslan'sluv
05-20-2006, 01:44 AM
Words betray...it is always best to be silent dear Jadis...For we both know hopw deceiving words can be

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Words betray...it is always best to be silent dear Jadis...For we both know hopw deceiving words can be
*she found words* but I want to help you and I know that *she turned away slightly*

aslan'sluv
05-20-2006, 01:53 AM
Very well Jadis but be cautious about what you do for one false move shall be the end of you*low growl* However since you seem eager I am sending you straight to Cair Paravel to meet me. Even doing so it shall take you two full days to arrive.

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 01:54 AM

*smiles sweetly at Aslan* thank you Dear Aslan....has the witch really turned good? *looks to Jadis then back to Aslan with innocent qiustioning eyes*

aslan'sluv
05-20-2006, 02:00 AM
yes my young one...she has....but be cautious still. Jadis I am giving you one last chance to prove you're good....you shall guide the little one unharmed to the castle. I must go to prepare thing there, but we will meet again quite soon my friends!!! If you do not see me when you arrive there will be a feast at the table for you...please start without me...I will be there as soon as possible. I have some other business to attend to as well. *smiles at the girls and licks both on the face!!!*Goodnight and farewell for now my dears!
~Aslan

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 02:02 AM
Very well Jadis but be cautious about what you do for one false move shall be the end of you*low growl* However since you seem eager I am sending you straight to Cair Paravel to meet me. Even doing so it shall take you two full days to arrive.
*she swallowed hard hearing Aslan's words and hearing his low growl she backed up in fear from him and spoke*"ok Sir"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 02:05 AM
yes my young one...she has....but be cautious still. Jadis I am giving you one last chance to prove you're good....you shall guide the little one unharmed to the castle. I must go to prepare thing there, but we will meet again quite soon my friends!!! If you do not see me when you arrive there will be a feast at the table for you...please start without me...I will be there as soon as possible. I have some other business to attend to as well. *smiles at the girls and licks both on the face!!!*Goodnight and farewell for now my dears!
~Aslan

*she looked at Aslan and listen to every word and spoke*"I-I will Sir"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 02:10 AM
~Aslan

*giggles from Aslans kiss on her face then hugs and kisses him before he leave* goodnight Dearest Aslan I do hope we meet again vary soon *smiles as she watched Aslan leave though a small sadness seems to show in her eyes as she wishes he didn't have to leave then looks to Jadis, being a bit cauitous* well I guess we should start heading to the castle like Aslans told us....*starts walking with Jadis down the path towards the castle*

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 02:16 AM
*giggles from Aslans kiss on her face then hugs and kisses him before he leave* goodnight Dearest Aslan I do hope we meet again vary soon *smiles as she watched Aslan leave though a small sadness seems to show in her eyes as she wishes he didn't have to leave then looks to Jadis, being a bit cauitous* well I guess we should start heading to the castle like Aslans told us....*starts walking with Jadis down the path towards the castle*
*she looked down at Lucy with a smile and spoke*"yeah we should dear"*starts walking with Lucy down the path towards the castle**she thought in her mind*'she wanted to strike the little Queen there but she remeber what Aslan had said to her and heard his low growl repeatedly'*she had to keep her evil contain untill the right moment to let it out and strike*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 02:39 AM
*she looked down at Lucy with a smile and spoke*"yeah we should dear"*starts walking with Lucy down the path towards the castle**she thought in her mind*'she wanted to strike the little Queen there but she remeber what Aslan had said to her and heard his low growl repeatedly'*she had to keep her evil contain untill the right moment to let it out and strike*

Lucy walked beside Jadis down the path to Cair Paravel....for a reason she wasn't sure of she felt uneasy around Jadis almost as if she wanted to cry and run into Aslans paws knowing she would find comfort their....she looked up at Jadis, trying not to show the nervousness she felt....even though Jadis was putting on a nice act their was still just something about her that Lucy found she couldn't trust.....presently Lucy stumbled slightly on a root, snapping her out of her reverie...

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 02:45 AM
Lucy walked beside Jadis down the path to Cair Paravel....for a reason she wasn't sure of she felt uneasy around Jadis almost as if she wanted to cry and run into Aslans paws knowing she would find comfort their....she looked up at Jadis, trying not to show the nervousness she felt....even though Jadis was putting on a nice act their was still just something about her that Lucy found she couldn't trust.....presently Lucy stumbled slightly on a root, snapping her out of her reverie...
*she seen this and grabed one of Lucy's arms gently and pulled her up before she hit the ground from tripping and spoke*"do be careful dear you could get hurt"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 02:50 AM
*she seen this and grabed one of Lucy's arms gently and pulled her up before she hit the ground from tripping and spoke*"do be careful dear you could get hurt"

Lucy gasped feeling Jadis's pull her to her feet to prevent her from falling, "thats what Aslan usaly tells me" she said with a light smile, catching her footing as the thought of the Great Lion seemed to brighter her mood a bit, "I'll try to be more careful from now on...."

((awww, I'm really sorry but Igtg :( I hope to seeya sometime tomorrow))

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 02:54 AM
Lucy gasped feeling Jadis's pull her to her feet to prevent her from falling, "thats what Aslan usaly tells me" she said with a light smile, catching her footing as the thought of the Great Lion seemed to brighter her mood a bit, "I'll try to be more careful from now on...."

((awww, I'm really sorry but Igtg :( I hope to seeya sometime tomorrow))
((awww ok :( hope to seeya tomorrow))

*she smiled and spoke*"I know and I have to prevent you from getting hurt cause Aslan would have my life if one scracth appears anywhere on your body cause he gave me an order to do so and do please be careful"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 03:34 PM
((awww ok :( hope to seeya tomorrow))

*she smiled and spoke*"I know and I have to prevent you from getting hurt cause Aslan would have my life if one scracth appears anywhere on your body cause he gave me an order to do so and do please be careful"

Lucy smiled slightly as she realized Aslans love for her...she was touched that he was so concered for her safety...."don't worry I'll try not to get hurt on our way back to the castle..I do hope Aslan is their when we arrive at the castle" she said with a light smile as the two continued to walk down the path in the woods leading to the great palace of Cair Paravel.

theorangejello
05-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Lucy smiled slightly as she realized Aslans love for her...she was touched that he was so concered for her safety...."don't worry I'll try not to get hurt on our way back to the castle..I do hope Aslan is their when we arrive at the castle" she said with a light smile as the two continued to walk down the path in the woods leading to the great palace of Cair Paravel.

hey lucy!!
it's rhea.
a young girl dropped down next to lucy...

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 04:17 PM
*she smiled and spoke*"good good"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 04:18 PM
hey lucy!!
it's rhea.
a young girl dropped down next to lucy...
*she jumped with her wand out seeing Rhea land beside Lucy and glare slightly watching if this girl would cause harm to Lucy*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Lucy gasped at first but once realizing who it was her eyes filled with surprize and happyness, "Rhea!" she cried, "what are you doing here?" she turned to Jadis, "don't worry shes a friend of mine" she told her with a bright smile.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Lucy gasped at first but once realizing who it was her eyes filled with surprize and happyness, "Rhea!" she cried, "what are you doing here?" she turned to Jadis, "don't worry shes a friend of mine" she told her with a bright smile.
*she lowered her wand and went back into nice mode and spoke*"ok I didn't know"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 05:40 PM
*she lowered her wand and went back into nice mode and spoke*"ok I didn't know"

Lucy chuckled, lightly turning to Jadis, "it's ok you were only looking out for me"

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Lucy chuckled, lightly turning to Jadis, "it's ok you were only looking out for me"
*she smiled and spoke*"yeah"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-20-2006, 06:05 PM
*she smiled and spoke*"yeah"

Lucy smiled warmly at Jadis, "well I guess all of us should be heading to the castle now...come on" she said then started walking down the path with her newfound friends.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Lucy smiled warmly at Jadis, "well I guess all of us should be heading to the castle now...come on" she said then started walking down the path with her newfound friends.
*she spoke*"yep your right Lucy"*she followed Lucy down the path*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 01:14 AM
*she spoke*"yep your right Lucy"*she followed Lucy down the path*

"what maid you decide to switch sides Jadis?" Lucy asked, breaking the silence as they walked along the path.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 01:17 AM
"what maid you decide to switch sides Jadis?" Lucy asked, breaking the silence as they walked along the path.
*she heard Lucy's voice snapping her out of thought and she spoke*"I really don't know I guess I wanted to see what it was like on the light side instead of the darkside"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 01:35 AM
*she heard Lucy's voice snapping her out of thought and she spoke*"I really don't know I guess I wanted to see what it was like on the light side instead of the darkside"

Lucy looking up and gave a slight smile, "and how are things on the lightside so far?" she asked innocently.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Lucy looking up and gave a slight smile, "and how are things on the lightside so far?" she asked innocently.
*she spoke*"good and interesting"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 01:45 AM
*she spoke*"good and interesting"

"interesting...like how?" Lucy asked curiously.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 01:46 AM
"interesting...like how?" Lucy asked curiously.
*her eyes widen and she spoke*"I really don't know how to answer that dear"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 02:01 AM
*her eyes widen and she spoke*"I really don't know how to answer that dear"

"it's ok" Lucy said with a slight smile....deep down inside she still couldn't help but wondering if Jadis was really on their side.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 02:06 AM
"it's ok" Lucy said with a slight smile....deep down inside she still couldn't help but wondering if Jadis was really on their side.
*she smiled and spoke*"I know"*she touched Lucy's shoulder in a friendly matter*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 02:28 AM
*she smiled and spoke*"I know"*she touched Lucy's shoulder in a friendly matter*

Lucy smiled up at Jadis...feeling her hand on her shoulder caused her to have mized feeling about her....she wanted so badly to believe that Jadis had really turned on the good side but nomatter how much she tried it seemed as if something was holding her back from believing all the way......
soon a glimps of the Great castle of Ciar Paravel was seen off in a faraway distance.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Lucy smiled up at Jadis...feeling her hand on her shoulder caused her to have mized feeling about her....she wanted so badly to believe that Jadis had really turned on the good side but nomatter how much she tried it seemed as if something was holding her back from believing all the way......
soon a glimps of the Great castle of Ciar Paravel was seen off in a faraway distance.
*she returned Lucy's smile but she was hiding something behind her feelings and she didn't want Lucy to know**she then looked up seeing a glimps of the big castle her eyes widen she never seen this castle before it amaze her*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 02:51 AM
*she returned Lucy's smile but she was hiding something behind her feelings and she didn't want Lucy to know**she then looked up seeing a glimps of the big castle her eyes widen she never seen this castle before it amaze her*

Lucy looked up and smiled, noticeing the castle for the first time inside she had a feeling Jadis may be hiding something but she didn't want to mention it out loud, "isn't it buetiful?" she asked, beaming for she felt awfully glad they were almost to the caslte for it had become her home.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 03:11 AM
Lucy looked up and smiled, noticeing the castle for the first time inside she had a feeling Jadis may be hiding something but she didn't want to mention it out loud, "isn't it buetiful?" she asked, beaming for she felt awfully glad they were almost to the caslte for it had become her home.
*she spoke*"yes it is and its amazing"

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 03:42 AM
*she spoke*"yes it is and its amazing"

"come on! maybe the others are already there waiting for us!" Lucy said in excitement. she took ahold of Jadis's hand and began running towards the castle.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 03:46 AM
"come on! maybe the others are already there waiting for us!" Lucy said in excitement. she took ahold of Jadis's hand and began running towards the castle.
*she was taken by Lucy and ran along with the girl*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 04:06 AM
*she was taken by Lucy and ran along with the girl*

Lucy ran along with Jadis down the path that led to the castle....they were almost their now and almost the whole castle could be seen coming into view.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 04:11 AM
Lucy ran along with Jadis down the path that led to the castle....they were almost their now and almost the whole castle could be seen coming into view.
*her eyes widen when she seen the castle in amzement*

♥AslansForgivenDaughter♥
05-21-2006, 04:31 AM
*her eyes widen when she seen the castle in amzement*

Lucy giggled and continued to lead Jadis up the the castle.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 04:32 AM
Lucy giggled and continued to lead Jadis up the the castle.
*she chuckled as Lucy lead her*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 09:38 AM
*Loretta came bounding out of the castle with peter at her side* Jadis *kindly* I'm sooo glad to see you! And Queen Lucy I have not seen you in what feels like weeks. Aslan told me to go to Archenland and tell King Lune of the good fortune that befell Narnia that Jadis has turned good, then meet you all here. *smiles* NO ONE believed you turned good Jadis, as if you wouldn't stay true to your word and decide to murder us in are sleep HA *anger in her voice toward those who didn't believe her, these words made jadis feel edgy* Lucy what bothers you? You seem uncomfortable?
~Loretta

Yes Lu you do, *he looked up at Jadis not trusting her one bit, everyone felt that she was lying exept Loretta who's words brought her here* Lets go inside...*he glanced warily at Jadis without inviting her in, He led Lu inside the castle*
~Peter

Jadis, I'm sorry KIng Peter is being sooo rude, he doesn't believe you either. I told him you are by your word, you vowed to kill aslan, you did, you vowed to take over Narnia, you tried. Can't they just accept, you changed! You're on the good side, you would never betray us! *anger, started yelling* doesn't everyone see that you are good! That you would never hurt us agian *touching the scar on her face from the sword* You would never ever try to hurt us agian *trying not to give in to doubt, holding back tears* I prayed for you ever since I knew of you, I prayed that in some way someone could show you the light, because I thought... you weren't evil because it was your nature you were evil because of your experiences, and I wanted you to know that givin the chance, you could become one of us! Our friend, our partner... *crying very hard, stops talking and throws her arms around Jadis embracing her* I love you like a sister now *muffled* and I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay and be family with us forever *looks into jadis' eyes with her sweet, rich brown eyes*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 04:43 PM
*Loretta came bounding out of the castle with peter at her side* Jadis *kindly* I'm sooo glad to see you! And Queen Lucy I have not seen you in what feels like weeks. Aslan told me to go to Archenland and tell King Lune of the good fortune that befell Narnia that Jadis has turned good, then meet you all here. *smiles* NO ONE believed you turned good Jadis, as if you wouldn't stay true to your word and decide to murder us in are sleep HA *anger in her voice toward those who didn't believe her, these words made jadis feel edgy* Lucy what bothers you? You seem uncomfortable?
~Loretta

Yes Lu you do, *he looked up at Jadis not trusting her one bit, everyone felt that she was lying exept Loretta who's words brought her here* Lets go inside...*he glanced warily at Jadis without inviting her in, He led Lu inside the castle*
~Peter

Jadis, I'm sorry KIng Peter is being sooo rude, he doesn't believe you either. I told him you are by your word, you vowed to kill aslan, you did, you vowed to take over Narnia, you tried. Can't they just accept, you changed! You're on the good side, you would never betray us! *anger, started yelling* doesn't everyone see that you are good! That you would never hurt us agian *touching the scar on her face from the sword* You would never ever try to hurt us agian *trying not to give in to doubt, holding back tears* I prayed for you ever since I knew of you, I prayed that in some way someone could show you the light, because I thought... you weren't evil because it was your nature you were evil because of your experiences, and I wanted you to know that givin the chance, you could become one of us! Our friend, our partner... *crying very hard, stops talking and throws her arms around Jadis embracing her* I love you like a sister now *muffled* and I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay and be family with us forever *looks into jadis' eyes with her sweet, rich brown eyes*
~Loretta
*she got a lil edgy from Loretta's words knowing they could be true**she then seen how Peter was acting toward her she felt very bad and lowered her head in guilt**her eyes then widen in surprise when Loretta throwed her arms around her she didn't know how to react to love cause she never felt it before she didn't know what that emotion was or like but seeing Loretta hug her and say her words to her she begin to think this was love*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 05:04 PM
*leads Jadis into Cair Paravel* Lets go ask their majesty's where we should room. We could share a room! *smiles, dashes down the hall toward Lucy's room*
~Loretta

*pulls loretta aside, whispering* Why did you bring her here, she's evil! *anger and nervous* She hasn't become good, every one knows that except you!
~Peter

*pulls away* Am I the only one who believes that she is true! AM I?! *anger* Well, I don't care High King what you and the others believe! I DON"T! She is good, you all just don't seem to take her feelings into thought!
Now where can WE room!
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 05:28 PM
*leads Jadis into Cair Paravel* Lets go ask their majesty's where we should room. We could share a room! *smiles, dashes down the hall toward Lucy's room*
~Loretta

*pulls loretta aside, whispering* Why did you bring her here, she's evil! *anger and nervous* She hasn't become good, every one knows that except you!
~Peter

*pulls away* Am I the only one who believes that she is true! AM I?! *anger* Well, I don't care High King what you and the others believe! I DON"T! She is good, you all just don't seem to take her feelings into thought!
Now where can WE room!
~Loretta
*she was lead by Loretta into Cair Paravel and she spoke*"maybe we can"*she then seen Peter pull Loretta to the side and heard his words she release her grip from Loretta's hand and ran away from them sadly**while she was running she ran into a group of Leopards and stop feeling the leopards bodies and the Leopards got their footing back and all growled at Jadis and spoke angerly*"what are you doing in here witch!!"*Jadis froze in fear from the big cats growls and words and spoke*"I'm so sorry I didn't see you down there"*the leopards stoped growling when they heard Jadis apolgize to them for bumping into them they stood there in shock at Jadis's words**one Leopard spoke*"your sorry for bumping into us?"*Jadis spoke*"yes"*she then turned away from them and started running again and end up outside the castle she triped on a rock and landed in the sand*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 06:00 PM
*Seeing Jadis run Loretta dashed after her* Jadis, don't leave, King Peter didn't mean it! He's just being rude. *turns to peter angrily, addressing him unpolitly* Peter go catch her and tell her you didn't mean it, GO *crying* We just almost ended the war without having to kill her! YOU hurt her feelings, now she might go back to the darkside!*smacks Peter* GO! GO get her and bring her back, and get down on your knees and apoilgize, did you say that when Edmond turned good, eh?! DID YOU?! You didn't! *slams the door in his face, runs after Jadis*
~Loretta

Loretta come back *hurt in his eyes from her words* You don't know what your getting into COME BACK! *runs after Loretta*
~Peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 06:07 PM
*Seeing Jadis run Loretta dashed after her* Jadis, don't leave, King Peter didn't mean it! He's just being rude. *turns to peter angrily, addressing him unpolitly* Peter go catch her and tell her you didn't mean it, GO *crying* We just almost ended the war without having to kill her! YOU hurt her feelings, now she might go back to the darkside!*smacks Peter* GO! GO get her and bring her back, and get down on your knees and apoilgize, did you say that when Edmond turned good, eh?! DID YOU?! You didn't! *slams the door in his face, runs after Jadis*
~Loretta

Loretta come back *hurt in his eyes from her words* You don't know what your getting into COME BACK! *runs after Loretta*
~Peter
*she layed in the sand crying icy tears that melted as they hit the warm sand on the beach**she spoke to herself*"no matter how hard I try to make up I always get hurt maybe I should leave and stay in my ice castle and just cut myself off from everyone"*she got up from the sand she was still crying and started walking back toward her ice castle*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
*Seeing Jadis walk toward the ice castle she runs toward her Peter chasing her* Jadis, Peter has something to say *glares at Peter*
~Loretta

*sighs* Jadis, I'm sorry for being so rude, I shouldn't have said or thought that, I didn't when Ed came home, I guess I just still have a grudge agianst you for hurting everyone. I'm sorry, will you please...forgive me?*lowering his eyes*
~Peter

He is eternally sorry, and everyone wants you to come back, it will take time to make everyone in Narnia not resent you, but Aslan wants everyone to show love to their enemey and friend. He didn't die just for Edmond to be forgivin he died for you to, and I'd do the same! We all want you to come back, we want you to be apart of our big family! *smiling* we want you to come home!
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 06:31 PM
*Seeing Jadis walk toward the ice castle she runs toward her Peter chasing her* Jadis, Peter has something to say *glares at Peter*
~Loretta

*sighs* Jadis, I'm sorry for being so rude, I shouldn't have said or thought that, I didn't when Ed came home, I guess I just still have a grudge agianst you for hurting everyone. I'm sorry, will you please...forgive me?*lowering his eyes*
~Peter

He is eternally sorry, and everyone wants you to come back, it will take time to make everyone in Narnia not resent you, but Aslan wants everyone to show love to their enemey and friend. He didn't die just for Edmond to be forgivin he died for you to, and I'd do the same! We all want you to come back, we want you to be apart of our big family! *smiling* we want you to come home!
~Loretta
*she turned to Peter and Loretta and stoped walking and walked back toward Peter and Loretta and spoke to Peter*"really?I forgive you Peter and its understandable"*she then looked to Loretta and spoke*"how could Aslan die for me when I was the one that killed him?"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 06:49 PM
You killed Aslan who was dying for Edmond, but while dying for Edmond he was dying for everyone else who needed to be forgivin, like you, you were just apart of a wonderous plan to save everyone from sin! You were just in the middle of it, you killed him because he saved Edmond by love, and he saved me, you, Susan, Lucy, Peter, and tumnus. He was your helper to kill Lucy, but Aslan showed him what he was doing wrong just as he showed you *smiles* We all will forgive you for our pain in time, you just need to keep it close to heart, that we do love you, and no matter what, we will always love you *hugs her*
~Loretta

Yeah, like she said, I guess I need to forgive you as if you were Edmond. *looks at the ground* Uh... I'm sorry...*smiles shyly*
~Peter

Come on High King hug her!!!
~Loretta

Uh...
~Peter

Don't be silly, you hug Susan right, Jadis needs brotherly love to!*shoves peter playfully*
~Loretta

*hugs her quickly* Ok...
~Peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 06:58 PM
You killed Aslan who was dying for Edmond, but while dying for Edmond he was dying for everyone else who needed to be forgivin, like you, you were just apart of a wonderous plan to save everyone from sin! You were just in the middle of it, you killed him because he saved Edmond by love, and he saved me, you, Susan, Lucy, Peter, and tumnus. He was your helper to kill Lucy, but Aslan showed him what he was doing wrong just as he showed you *smiles* We all will forgive you for our pain in time, you just need to keep it close to heart, that we do love you, and no matter what, we will always love you *hugs her*
~Loretta

Yeah, like she said, I guess I need to forgive you as if you were Edmond. *looks at the ground* Uh... I'm sorry...*smiles shyly*
~Peter

Come on High King hug her!!!
~Loretta

Uh...
~Peter

Don't be silly, you hug Susan right, Jadis needs brotherly love to!*shoves peter playfully*
~Loretta

*hugs her quickly* Ok...
~Peter

*she listen to Loretta's words closly and toook them to heart**she huged Loretta back**she then looked to Peter and spoke*"its ok I forgive you"*she then stood and let Peter hug her she huged him back**she looked back at Loretta and spoke*"but I don't see how Aslan show me I was doing wrong"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Through me silly. You couldn't explain why you changed to Lucy, but while I was mocking you you suddenly changed, you took my words to heart. Words start wars, but they also heal hurts, bridge gaps, and do the impossible, say what you mean and you will have no problems, I said exactally what I meant on that battlefeild and I say exactally what I mean here. You had never heard anybody put your wrongs into words, when you heard it it made you think, is that what I act like just through words? Then when I insulted you by saying you were hiding, it was true, you saw though you didn't admit it. You were offended when I said you hid behind protection while I stood in harms way. He showed you your wrongs through my words, through my thoughts, which made you think. Aslan showed you the light through me, like he showed Edmond light through you, he showed Edmond the dark side, which made him want the light side, and I showed you the light side, which made you resent the dark side, make sense?*smiles*
~Loretta

*Peter looked strangly at Loretta, she said what he had needed to know why evil became good, what made Edmond change sides, and love his family. sigh* Loretta, your a lot smarter than you act! *laughing*
~Peter

And you are a lot more lost than you act *giggling* and Jadis you are a lot more...fun than you act!*smiles*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Through me silly. You couldn't explain why you changed to Lucy, but while I was mocking you you suddenly changed, you took my words to heart. Words start wars, but they also heal hurts, bridge gaps, and do the impossible, say what you mean and you will have no problems, I said exactally what I meant on that battlefeild and I say exactally what I mean here. You had never heard anybody put your wrongs into words, when you heard it it made you think, is that what I act like just through words? Then when I insulted you by saying you were hiding, it was true, you saw though you didn't admit it. You were offended when I said you hid behind protection while I stood in harms way. He showed you your wrongs through my words, through my thoughts, which made you think. Aslan showed you the light through me, like he showed Edmond light through you, he showed Edmond the dark side, which made him want the light side, and I showed you the light side, which made you resent the dark side, make sense?*smiles*
~Loretta

*Peter looked strangly at Loretta, she said what he had needed to know why evil became good, what made Edmond change sides, and love his family. sigh* Loretta, your a lot smarter than you act! *laughing*
~Peter

And you are a lot more lost than you act *giggling* and Jadis you are a lot more...fun than you act!*smiles*
~Loretta

*she listen to Loretta's words and spoke*"yes it doses I'm begining to think when I met Edmund the first time when he followed Lucy into the door from the world of men when I was acting nice to him to get him to come to me I was showing him I had some kindness and love deep within me somewhere could that be true?you think I'm fun?"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 07:29 PM
*she listen to Loretta's words and spoke*"yes it doses I'm begining to think when I met Edmund the first time when he followed Lucy into the door from the world of men when I was acting nice to him to get him to come to me I was showing him I had some kindness and love deep within me somewhere could that be true?you think I'm fun?"

Suuuure...*laughing* of course I do, but you need to relax, no one will bite you except King Edmond *lauging*
~Loretta

Thats true *laughing too*
~Peter

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Suuuure...*laughing* of course I do, but you need to relax, no one will bite you except King Edmond *lauging*
~Loretta

Thats true *laughing too*
~Peter
*she chuckled slightly and spoke*"I see"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Come on lets go back so no one worries about us. Last one in is...oh i don't know, a piece of turkish delight *laughing* being eaten (corny i know) *dashes off with Peter on her tail (literrally, heheheh)
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Come on lets go back so no one worries about us. Last one in is...oh i don't know, a piece of turkish delight *laughing* being eaten (corny i know) *dashes off with Peter on her tail (literrally, heheheh)
~Loretta
*she smiled slightly and followed Loretta and Peter*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 07:50 PM
*Peter entered Cair Paravel and went to find Lucy*

Jadis, I want to show you something. Follow me! *She led her through the stream and off toward Beavers Dam, past Lantern Waste and up to Archenland, she led her to the top of the hills that seperated Archenland and Narnia, there was a clearing and Loretta turned around* Look! *there you could see all of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Beaver's Dam, Lantern Waste, The Ice Castle, the stone table, everything* This is my favorite place! I grew up in that tree *she pointed to the tree behind her* Only Lucy and Susan and I have ever been here, I watched the battle from here, that's when I knew I wanted to fight for Aslan and for Narnia. This is my most favorite place! My most secret too. I've only shown three people, and a few of my best friends, you, Lucy, Susan, Sammy (the skunk), Mabel (the raccoon) and Marshall (the possum). We used to pretend we were warriors, I was young when the Narnia War began, and I grew up during the Golden Years. We always pretended we were the deffenders of Narnia, now look at me, I am! I just used my heart, my head, and my words, and hardly anyone was lost! *smiles, stays silent admireing the sunset* You know what, I miss my mom...* sniffles*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 08:01 PM
*Peter entered Cair Paravel and went to find Lucy*

Jadis, I want to show you something. Follow me! *She led her through the stream and off toward Beavers Dam, past Lantern Waste and up to Archenland, she led her to the top of the hills that seperated Archenland and Narnia, there was a clearing and Loretta turned around* Look! *there you could see all of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Beaver's Dam, Lantern Waste, The Ice Castle, the stone table, everything* This is my favorite place! I grew up in that tree *she pointed to the tree behind her* Only Lucy and Susan and I have ever been here, I watched the battle from here, that's when I knew I wanted to fight for Aslan and for Narnia. This is my most favorite place! My most secret too. I've only shown three people, and a few of my best friends, you, Lucy, Susan, Sammy (the skunk), Mabel (the raccoon) and Marshall (the possum). We used to pretend we were warriors, I was young when the Narnia War began, and I grew up during the Golden Years. We always pretended we were the deffenders of Narnia, now look at me, I am! I just used my heart, my head, and my words, and hardly anyone was lost! *smiles, stays silent admireing the sunset* You know what, I miss my mom...* sniffles*
~Loretta
*she followed Loretta and she stoped when she seen where she had taken her and her eyes widen she couldn't she seen all of Narnia from there she looked toward where her ice castle stood and guit got a hold of her she went down on the ground sadly and spoke*"I can't believe I ruined something this beautiful with my magic all because I wanted it for myself and casted it into a 100 year winter"*she lowered her head sadly and gulitly**she then listen to Loretta's words and when she heard her say mother she felt even sadder cause on Charn she put her own mother to death with so many others*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 08:30 PM
*swallowing* it doesn't matter though, she's dead... *sigh* You'e changed though, you wouldn't kill anyone who wasn't threatining your life agian would you? * she started remembering the winter that had starved her mother after she was born, going hungry for days on end, unable to find food, she remembered but she had forgivin' so she didn't metion it to Jadis, she also didn't metion all her sibling's except her eldest brother Leo had died during that winter too.*
~Loretta

SakuraJapan66
05-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Cool!.........

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 08:36 PM
*swallowing* it doesn't matter though, she's dead... *sigh* You'e changed though, you wouldn't kill anyone who wasn't threatining your life agian would you? * she started remembering the winter that had starved her mother after she was born, going hungry for days on end, unable to find food, she remembered but she had forgivin' so she didn't metion it to Jadis, she also didn't metion all her sibling's except her eldest brother Leo had died during that winter too.*
~Loretta
*she lowered her head and spoke sadly*"I know she maybe dead but I killed my mother with my own two hands and I possbaly killed your famliy with my winter I maybe forgiven but my life will not up and leave me you don't know what I been through or how my life was"*she got up and started walking away*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I should have never even come up here! But don't leave, you have a whole new life, don't lean on the past, you don't have to forget, but you don't have to keep beating yourself up. It was partly my fault my mom died...I snuck food that I wasn't suppost to! *grasping Jadis' arm* YOu may have done bad things, so did Edmond, but he came out to be one of the most loyal kings in all of Narnia, what are you hiding underneath that hard shell? Your experinces will let you be softer toward those who to have been in your spot, don't you see... YOU are you and there could be improvements (like getting shorter LOL :D ) to be made but all you are is hurt and lost, well Aslan is your guide now all you do is follow the road! *smiles*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I should have never even come up here! But don't leave, you have a whole new life, don't lean on the past, you don't have to forget, but you don't have to keep beating yourself up. It was partly my fault my mom died...I snuck food that I wasn't suppost to! *grasping Jadis' arm* YOu may have done bad things, so did Edmond, but he came out to be one of the most loyal kings in all of Narnia, what are you hiding underneath that hard shell? Your experinces will let you be softer toward those who to have been in your spot, don't you see... YOU are you and there could be improvements (like getting shorter LOL :D ) to be made but all you are is hurt and lost, well Aslan is your guide now all you do is follow the road! *smiles*
~Loretta
*she looked away from Loretta sadly and spoke*"I can't fit in your famliy I been alone to long all I know is darkness and hate and I don't want the Narnains upset and mad I have cause to much pain to all of you its best if I stay away from you all"*with that she gently removed Loretta's hand off her arm and started walking away*

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Whatever makes you happy, but because you've known so much darkness and hate you may enjoy love and light, but I won't stop you I don't want to force you into a life you think you won't like. Just stop by to say hi once in a while O.K? *hoding back tears, dashes up to her and throws her arms around her and starts crying** **straighen herself up and says sniffleing* Good-bye my friend. * slight wave, starts moving to the tree that she used to live in* I'll miss you. *slowly walks toward Cair Paravel*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 09:14 PM
Whatever makes you happy, but because you've known so much darkness and hate you may enjoy love and light, but I won't stop you I don't want to force you into a life you think you won't like. Just stop by to say hi once in a while O.K? *hoding back tears, dashes up to her and throws her arms around her and starts crying** **straighen herself up and says sniffleing* Good-bye my friend. * slight wave, starts moving to the tree that she used to live in* I'll miss you. *slowly walks toward Cair Paravel*
~Loretta
*she stoped in her tracks and listen to Loretta's words and turned to her and spoke*"I probaly would like love and light if I ever find those two things in my dark soul"*she seen your sadness and huged you back and spoke*"I can't just leave you like this it hurts me to see you like this"*looks at the ground and spoke*"I have to spend some time with followers of light if I ever will get out of this evil imprisoment"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Does that mean you're coming back! You can find it, it will just take time, you're gonna make mistakes, probably try to kill someone in the castle, but look at you you are genuine, your and origianl! I mean how many people have a friend like you? You are more than you think you are, you have the will to do anything, all you need is belief and faith and you will be on the path to redemtion! Yep, Faith and trust and a pinch of Fire-Bird dust! (from Peter pan i know agian kinda corny) here, it won't do anything but if you believe it will do something it will. *she took out a bottle of red dust and blew it on Jadis* Now all you have to do is believe you can be loved, and loving light and happy. And you will, that's what my mom told me, before she died she blew this on me and I believed and look at me now, I'm loving the one who killed her...opps Jadis I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that, I really didn't...*concerned* You have to undersand, I didn't mean to make it sound like you were a murderer...ohhhhhhh! :(
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Does that mean you're coming back! You can find it, it will just take time, you're gonna make mistakes, probably try to kill someone in the castle, but look at you you are genuine, your and origianl! I mean how many people have a friend like you? You are more than you think you are, you have the will to do anything, all you need is belief and faith and you will be on the path to redemtion! Yep, Faith and trust and a pinch of Fire-Bird dust! (from Peter pan i know agian kinda corny) here, it won't do anything but if you believe it will do something it will. *she took out a bottle of red dust and blew it on Jadis* Now all you have to do is believe you can be loved, and loving light and happy. And you will, that's what my mom told me, before she died she blew this on me and I believed and look at me now, I'm loving the one who killed her...opps Jadis I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that, I really didn't...*concerned* You have to undersand, I didn't mean to make it sound like you were a murderer...ohhhhhhh! :(
~Loretta
*she lowered her head and spoke*"that's what I'm afraid of I may try to kill someone here its ok dear"*tries to smile and spoke*"knowing all that still don't make me feel any better"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Jadis, we can hide all the weapons from you and lock the door, but you can still try to come home, Aslan is calling you to come home, can't you hear it in your heart? He's pleading at the door of your heart to open them up and let love enter, open it Jadis, we are all waiting. Its only a crack open to me, but the rest of the world wants you to open the gates wide, a wide as they'll go! You've been hurt so you are afraid to show your tenderness, no one will hurt you Jadis as long as you live, your feelings may get bruised and broken. Mine have, when I got a black eye from my brother, my feelings were broken, but I put a cast on them. When my best friend ditched me they were bruised but I fixed them. When I saw my dad crying and screaming at me cause I disobeyed which lead to mom's death my feelings were torn up, but I pasted them back together. You can to jadis you can too. *looks at her for response*
~Loretta

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~
05-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Jadis, we can hide all the weapons from you and lock the door, but you can still try to come home, Aslan is calling you to come home, can't you hear it in your heart? He's pleading at the door of your heart to open them up and let love enter, open it Jadis, we are all waiting. Its only a crack open to me, but the rest of the world wants you to open the gates wide, a wide as they'll go! You've been hurt so you are afraid to show your tenderness, no one will hurt you Jadis as long as you live, your feelings may get bruised and broken. Mine have, when I got a black eye from my brother, my feelings were broken, but I put a cast on them. When my best friend ditched me they were bruised but I fixed them. When I saw my dad crying and screaming at me cause I disobeyed which lead to mom's death my feelings were torn up, but I pasted them back together. You can to jadis you can too. *looks at her for response*
~Loretta
*she listen to Loretta's words and spoke*"I know I hear something but I seem to be ignoring it I'm just so afraid of things"*loweres her head and spoke*"if I have any tenderness in me"