Quiz Time!

DID you like the movie?

• Total voters
Ok the Way this works is that we stick to the movie. So you simply post a quiz question from the movie and the next person replies.

What was the first promise that Peter made?

The Forgiven Traitor said:
When would she of had one?

What I think what petersusanlucyedmond means, is that, not in the movie itself, but in real life, in the production of the movie, Henley had a stunt double or whatever. :)

Mods, shouldn' this thread be in another section--the one devoted to LWW movie? This one is supposed to deal with issues relating to LWW the book...

High King Peter the Magnificant (sp?), Queen Susan the Gentle, King Edmund the Just, and Queen Lucy the Valiant, so unless you are counting the "to the western wood I give you...blah blah blah" I got it right!

Hey does "what my favorite part in the movie?" count? just kidding

ok....What does does Edmund say to Peter and what does Peter say in return when Peter hands Edmund the coat??...this is preety easy!

Parthian King said:
Mods, shouldn' this thread be in another section--the one devoted to LWW movie? This one is supposed to deal with issues relating to LWW the book...

Correcto, moved to the LWW movie section.

-Austin

Reepicheepfan said:
High King Peter the Magnificant (sp?), Queen Susan the Gentle, King Edmund the Just, and Queen Lucy the Valiant, so unless you are counting the "to the western wood I give you...blah blah blah" I got it right!

Hey does "what my favorite part in the movie?" count? just kidding

ok....What does does Edmund say to Peter and what does Peter say in return when Peter hands Edmund the coat??...this is preety easy!

Edmund : "Thats a girls coat!" Peter : "I know" - not word for word but hopefully close enough!

Question: - What is the name of Edmund's horse?

"Perhaps we've been incorrectly labelled..."

At the old train station where the Pevensies are dropped off, what does the sign opposite the train tracks say?

Whoaa... :eek:

I think this thread become a dialogue question-answer thread.

What was Aslan said after Peter have Killed mogrim?It's very easy..

"Peter - clean your sword."

How many different pictures from the Magician's Nephew are depicted in the movie's Wardrobe?

Back