PDA

View Full Version : Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

*IOWW the Iasc*
07-09-2007, 11:15 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone else had fallen in love with Stephenie Meyer's books like me. :D I couldn't find an official thread for it anywhere...and I wanted to talk about theories and such for Eclipse ( which comes out in a month! Yay!).

Anybody?:)

SlpNarniaQueen
07-09-2007, 11:25 PM
I'M SO EXCITED! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove her books! *jumps for joy*

*IOWW the Iasc*
07-10-2007, 09:20 PM
I'M SO EXCITED! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove her books! *jumps for joy*

SO DO I!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

I love both Edward and Jacob...I really want to know what happens with them all!

I'm honored in knowing that Stephenie meyer lives only 15 minutes from where I do in Glendale. :D hehheh

EDIT: Does NOBODY else love these books? Seriously? :eek:

Lucy the Marshwiggle
07-10-2007, 09:24 PM
SO DO I!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

I love both Edward and Jacob...I really want to know what happens with them all!

I'm honored in knowing that Stephenie meyer lives only 15 minutes from where I do in Glendale. :D hehheh

EDIT: Does NOBODY else love these books? Seriously? :eek:

You live in Glendale? So do I! haha but Glendale, CA! :D

Lady Larien
07-10-2007, 10:08 PM
-_- My dad won't let me read it.

Natasia_Vae
07-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I love Twilight and New Moon! :) I actually just read New Moon for the first time last night.

Stephenie Meyer is a wonderful writer; when I read Twilight I fell in love with Edward completely, but then after New Moon I decided that Jacob Black is so much better! :D

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
this is my second-fave series. i've spent, like, an hour over the course of two weeks searching for the old twilight thread, but i couldn't find it!
Anyway, i love twilight to death.
I hate jacob! (for what he did to get bella grounded like that)
my list of faves:
1-Edward
2-Jasper
3-Alice & Bella
4-Charlie
5-Carlisle
6-Esme & Emmett & Rosalie

Can you believe they might make a movie of twilight?
they shouldn't. no one would be able to capture the twilight-like-ness. argh!!!

SkandarLover892
07-25-2007, 07:30 PM
I started reading Twilight, but it was extremely boring...:rolleyes:

Isabell
07-25-2007, 08:19 PM
My friends love the books and keep telling me to read them. I'm going to, but I have to wait till the library has them.

Natasia_Vae
07-25-2007, 11:42 PM
I hate jacob! (for what he did to get bella grounded like that)!!!
How can you hate Jacob?! :eek:
He was only trying to protect Bella when he did that!

My friends love the books and keep telling me to read them. I'm going to, but I have to wait till the library has them.
I waited for Twilight a long time at my school library but it was always checked out; I had to eventually buy it and I'm not sorry that I did. :)

I've been trying to convince my parents to let me have an Eclipse party August 6th; so far I haven't been successful. :rolleyes:

Jack of Blades
07-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Can you believe they might make a movie of twilight?
they shouldn't. no one would be able to capture the twilight-like-ness. argh!!!

I agree, every successful book doesn't need to be made into a movie.

And I love the whole Indian family! They're really cool, and I know I'm going to get flamed (even if a little) because the father doesn't like {girlie love sigh} Edward {faints}.

I have yet to read New Moon, but it's on my to-do list.

SlpNarniaQueen
07-26-2007, 12:06 AM
I LOVE EDWARD! *dreamy fan-girl sigh* I have to say my fave character is probably Alice though...or maybe Bella...I like Bella a lot.

Natasia_Vae
07-26-2007, 05:55 AM
Has anyone else been reading the Eclipse quotes that Stephenie Meyer puts on her website?

Natasia_Vae
08-09-2007, 12:55 AM
Well, I finished Eclipse today and now I'm feeling very depressed.
If anyone else has read it and wants to discuss it, pm me... :)

Jess_33
08-09-2007, 02:59 AM
ok, my sis and cuz read it tody and where depressed, they said i couldn't read cuz i wasn't allowed, what happens~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love THose series as you can tell by my siggy and avatar.

i started my own thread cuz i wasn't sure if anyone had read it, asked a bunch of ppl, but nobody knew!!!

Natasia_Vae
08-09-2007, 03:29 AM
I can't tell you what happens; I don't want to ruin it for you!

Jess_33
08-09-2007, 01:35 PM
NO please tell me!!
i'm never going to read it, so why not bother.

Solya
08-10-2007, 09:43 AM
I only read the first book, because the other two aren't available here yet. :) I loved it a lot... was actually trying to read it as slowly as possible, because I didn't want it to end... and the connection between Edward and Bella does remind me of my own relationship at times, lol.

Jess_33
08-10-2007, 02:05 PM
they're relationship is so dramatic, she should be wiht Jacob, except if she leaves edward, he might try to kill himself again. :rolleyes:

Natasia_Vae
08-13-2007, 03:55 AM
I'm a Jacob/Bella shipper. :rolleyes:
Too bad it will never happen... :(

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
08-13-2007, 03:58 AM
*sigh*
Edward and Bella are meant to be. Besides. He's a vampire. No body can beat that.

Oh. Em. Gee. I went to one of her book signings. And she signed all my books. It was so cool.

She said she was already working on book 5. Personally, I'm super excited.

Natasia_Vae
08-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Here's (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/books/review/Schillinger7-t.html?ex=1344484800&en=536010b95f935cf4&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink) an article from the New York Times. It has some information on Twilight and Stephenie Meyer.

Jess_33
08-21-2007, 03:43 PM
OMG!!
i'm going to the book signing today, the one in Seattle.
i am so excited!!
nobody comes on here anymore.
that's sad. :(

Jewel09
08-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can find Twilight and/or New moon to read online?

Jess_33
08-24-2007, 02:03 PM
well, i'm sure if you go on her website they will have the first chapter.
i'm not sure about reading the whole book.

here's her website:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com

hope you can find what you want! :D

QueenSusanofNarnia
08-24-2007, 05:19 PM
OMG!!
i'm going to the book signing today, the one in Seattle.
i am so excited!!
nobody comes on here anymore.
that's sad. :(
i'm going to one in my town!!! i'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess_33
08-24-2007, 08:34 PM
that is cool.
i talked to her!!
i am so happy, i didn't know what to say, then i just i loved her books.
lol
i tried taking pics with my camera, but i was so excited and nervous, that most came out blury. :rolleyes:
lol

QueenSusanofNarnia
08-24-2007, 09:26 PM
ooh congrats!!! I'm soooo excited!!!! :D
She's coming to my town in Sept.
Have you finished Eclipse yet????

Jess_33
08-24-2007, 11:28 PM
NO.and i'm so sad that i haven't!!! :mad:

i'm like in the middle.
i've been so busy!

how about you?

QueenSusanofNarnia
08-25-2007, 04:25 PM
yeah i got it the day after it came out and finished it the day after that. it was amazing, but twilight is still the best (in my opinion).

Jess_33
08-25-2007, 06:57 PM
cool.
who do you think should play james?

QueenSusanofNarnia
08-27-2007, 08:48 PM
cool.
who do you think should play james?
Well, personally, I am 10000000% against a movie being made. I just don't think anyone would be able to pull of Bella herself, let alone a Cullen (especially Edward!). But if there had to be a movie...I'd say Cillian Murphy as James. I haven't seen him in anything, but I've heard he's quite creepy.

Jess_33
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM
oh, me 2!!!
he's a GREAT actor, and in the most movies he's been in, he's an EXCELENT villain.
i would love Henry Cavill as Edward, but he's to old, an now i think Logan Lerman would be good. He's getting older now and he has the potential.

well, i agree, have you seen Blood and Chocolate?
the movie is a disaster!!!
i hope they don't do the same thing. lol, well, if she gets rich enough, she can buy the rights, like J.K. Rowling. then the movie will be alright.

QueenSusanofNarnia
08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Well, I just don't want another Eragon disaster!! I mean, it would be even worse if it was Twilight, because it's...Edward!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, question. Me and my friends are having a debate on who is better (hotter, etc.) - Jasper or Emmett?

I say Jasper by far, and so do some of my friends, but some of them say Emmett. Who d'you think?

Jess_33
08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
it depends who you picture as who.
but i say Jasper 100%
he's evn my third fav character.

1. Jacob
2. Rosalie (after considering her story)
3. Jasper
4. Edward (over protective)

Jewel09
08-28-2007, 10:10 PM
i think Edward's the coolest.

Jess_33
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
i think Edward's the coolest.

have you read eclipse?
that changed everything for me.
but i liked jacob since new moon.

Jewel09
08-30-2007, 10:05 AM
yeah, i've read eclipse. i still love Edward.

Jess_33
08-30-2007, 10:17 PM
yeah, i've read eclipse. i still love Edward.

lol okay, well, you keep him and i keep Jacob.

*snatches jacob away and hides him*

Lila
08-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Okay guys! I'm most likely going to the bookstore tomorrow and I'm going to look for these books. Finally. So one random question... are they appropriate for 13-year-old girls? :p

Jess_33
08-30-2007, 10:28 PM
YES!!! :D
just not the las one.

Eclipse.
sorry.
well, at least i don't think so.

well, it's not THAT bad.

and they don't cuss or anything.

have fun!!! you will LOVE them.

Lila
08-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Cool!!! :D I read part of the Wikipedia entry for Twilight, and it sounds like exactly the thing I want to read right now... =] I'm so excited. Now, to see what my mom thinks... :rolleyes:

SlpNarniaQueen
08-30-2007, 10:34 PM
I think they are all appropriate for a 13 year old girl. Eclipse has one scene, but it's not THAT bad, not as bad as what you see on TV, so don't worry about it, but they are AMAZING books. New Moon was my favorite though. You'll enjoy them a lot...or at least I did.

Jess_33
08-30-2007, 10:38 PM
hey i haven't read eclipse in a while, what does happen?
it couldn't be bad.
stephenie wouldn't write something bad.
especially for young adults, :D lol

there's nnothing bsd sbout them, mom won't mind unless she has a prob with vampires.

SlpNarniaQueen
08-30-2007, 10:41 PM
There was a part where it gets a little...kind of...weird, but for like three pages, and it's nothing big. Nothing inappropriate either.

xXx Carmen xXx
08-30-2007, 10:45 PM
AH! I don't wanna know what happens in 'Eclipse' yet. XD

Aranel_XRanger
08-30-2007, 11:50 PM
i've read twlight and i just got new moon a few days ago. all inall its a good book. I love edward, jasper, alice and emmet to death. Bella's okay too, its just she get on my nerves sometime when she goes into "edward on the brain i can't live with out him" mode. then i just want to go. "jeez -get-a-life-would-ya"

xXx Carmen xXx
08-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Aw, no... I feel bad for Bella. I think if I lost someone so perfect as Edward I would seriously be suicidal... esecially the way he told her they were leaving and he didn't want her anymore. Gosh... I think she did wonders with how she managed.

Aranel_XRanger
08-31-2007, 12:05 AM
ehh not that. that whole thing i totally understand. heck i'd be upset too ( umm but i'd probally yell at him, try to punch him, yell some more go home then go to my room and cry and listen to lots of emo music *cue 30 seconds to mars, mcr, the used and most likely goo goo dolls(not emo but i listen to them when i feel moody)*) i mean like when she first met edward, don't know the guy, just met the guy, you don't go OMG all over him.

xXx Carmen xXx
08-31-2007, 12:16 AM
ehh not that. that whole thing i totally understand. heck i'd be upset too ( umm but i'd probally yell at him, try to punch him, yell some more go home then go to my room and cry and listen to lots of emo music *cue 30 seconds to mars, mcr, the used and most likely goo goo dolls(not emo but i listen to them when i feel moody)*) i mean like when she first met edward, don't know the guy, just met the guy, you don't go OMG all over him.
I would. I'm totally that... girly. But then again, no. Come on. He's so perfect. Anyone girl who's semi-sane would say, "OMG!" to him. XD

Aranel_XRanger
08-31-2007, 12:19 AM
.... okay i'd proabally too.. oh what am i saying its edward i'd give myself whiplash trying get a better look at the guy if he walked by me XD And i do love the book. i even quoted it in real life when i came to my car.
its just not "carefull my cars a sinor citizen" its "carefull my car's having a mid life ciris"

SlpNarniaQueen
08-31-2007, 12:48 AM
I mean it's EDWARD! How could you NOT!? I'm not much of a goo-goo over guy kinda girl, ask anyone, but even I would be like 'wooooooooooow' if Edward even GLANCED at me!

xXx Carmen xXx
08-31-2007, 01:58 PM
I mean it's EDWARD! How could you NOT!? I'm not much of a goo-goo over guy kinda girl, ask anyone, but even I would be like 'wooooooooooow' if Edward even GLANCED at me!
Same here, Slippers... I'm not a huge girly girl who's obsessed with guys, but Edward isn't just a normal guy. *sigh*

I'm reading 'Eclipse' now btw guys... Just started this morning at like 2am. XD

Jess_33
08-31-2007, 02:13 PM
okay, well, i just want to say, HELLO!!!
SHE LOVED THIS GUY TO DEATH!!!!
he wasn't normal, you read how it said that they were beautiful and stuff.
how could you NOT, like him.

it was like if he died or something.
my Aunt went goth when my gramps died.
so i understand why she was like that.
she didn't care what was going on, she just did what she had to. i mean seriously, i would have the same reaction.
i loved him and i thought he loved me 2. he was perfect and by golly, he was a VAMPIRE!!!
how cooler or better could that get. he was perfect, he could play the piano, he do anything!

and well, i just like Jacob better. but i love LOVE LOVE Jasper, Alice and Emmet. lol

Emmet is funny. and after reading eclipse, i understand Rosalie's prob with Bella, so i like her now to. :D

Aranel_XRanger
08-31-2007, 02:14 PM
lol we just got Eclipse in the mail right now ( no joke) and my sis is flippin out and i think she just said "my presiousssss.." o.O

Jess_33
08-31-2007, 02:19 PM
lol
beleive me. me and my sis where like that 2.
we got her sig.!!!!
can you beleive that!!!

we talked to her!

we went to seattle for a book signing.
lol

am i lucky or what?!!!?!?!

Aranel_XRanger
08-31-2007, 02:31 PM
awwww.. lucky. i would have killed to meet her. the only famous person i almost ever met was viggo Mortseen. A friend of the family had a friend who was his old agent. man was i upset after that

xXx Carmen xXx
08-31-2007, 04:16 PM
The only famous person that I've actually talked to would have been Crouton from FF5. He sang to me... *sigh* It was amazing.
You're both really lucky! Meyer and Mortensen are both amazing people!!!

SlpNarniaQueen
08-31-2007, 04:26 PM
I met L.M. Eliott, she came to my school, and I talked to her and ate lunch with her. (she's a writer, she wrote Under A War Torn Sky)

umbrellaxscenexcore
08-31-2007, 07:16 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! today was the first day of school for me and sometihng GOOD happened. You know how i couldn't get a copy and i've been looking for one since spetember? well this september...
my friends like"so farah, 've read that wlight book?"
me"NO:[[[[[[[[[[[ i can't-"
"well i have it with me"
"*goes crazy*you done?'
"yeah, i brought it for you"
*goes crazy a lot more and gives camilia a huge hug"

the whole time during my next class i couldn't keep my mind off of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!and something else not so great e_e

i discored twlight while searching for an icon of the twilight woods from the edge chronicles on www.iconator.com

never will forget how i discovered them two...or Narnia or the "insertworworthit" harry potter gave me back in the day....and now too but yeah

Lila
08-31-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh my gosh, I am soo mad! I was at the bookstore today, looking for twilight, and of course they have a whole stack of Eclipse, but they had zero copies of Twilight. Now I'm just gonna have to order it and wait... :mad::rolleyes:

umbrellaxscenexcore
08-31-2007, 08:25 PM
did you read it yet though?i like the book...it reminds me of go ask alice....seems similar
the twilgiht series, gi ask alice and tither seem similar in a way
if you like twilight read tithe (no ihaven't read it)

Jess_33
08-31-2007, 10:54 PM
ooh, ive read tithe.
you guys should also read a great and terrible beauty.
it's about the fae an stuff.
really good books!

Lila
08-31-2007, 10:55 PM
did you read it yet though?i like the book...it reminds me of go ask alice....seems similar
the twilgiht series, gi ask alice and tither seem similar in a way
if you like twilight read tithe (no ihaven't read it)

I haven't read it yet, that's why I'm so annoyed =p

xXx Carmen xXx
08-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Well I'm glad you're allowed to now. XD

Lila
08-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Well I'm glad you're allowed to now. XD

Yeah. Woohoo...

Jess_33
09-01-2007, 03:27 PM
i'm sure you'll love it!!
try to get nore of your freinds and and ppl to read it nad BUY it.
if she gets richer-er, hehe, umm.......oh yah, if she has a lot of money she can buy the rights to the movie na dmake it not be bad!! :D
i got Elvess saralina to read it! :p

Aranel_XRanger
09-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Woot I"m almost done new moon. ( lol i was up till 3 in the morning reading it) aww i love jake, i just wanna hug him! X3 (has a majior soft spot for wolves)

Jess_33
09-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Woot I"m almost done new moon. ( lol i was up till 3 in the morning reading it) aww i love jake, i just wanna hug him! X3 (has a majior soft spot for wolves)

omg, i love Jacob!!!
i have a shirt that says team Jacob, you can buy them online!!! :D
he's mine stay away!!!!! lol

Aranel_XRanger
09-01-2007, 07:04 PM
lo thats okay i'd just want to be friends with the guy. there's only one wolf guy my heart belongs to....Go Kiba! (wolf's rain) if i wanted any of the cullen guys it be either emmet or jasper. Emmet maybe be like a bear, but we all know he's really a big teddy bear X3
i do want the jacob t-shirt tho -_-

narnia+north
09-01-2007, 07:08 PM
i love twilight and new moon!!! i haven't read eclipse yet. i'm waiting for my best friend to finish it cuz i'm borrowing it from her. Edward is just so amazing! :eek:

Jess_33
09-01-2007, 07:49 PM
lo thats okay i'd just want to be friends with the guy. there's only one wolf guy my heart belongs to....Go Kiba! (wolf's rain) if i wanted any of the cullen guys it be either emmet or jasper. Emmet maybe be like a bear, but we all know he's really a big teddy bear X3
i do want the jacob t-shirt tho -_-

lol
me 2 completely, i love Jasper and Emmet IS a big teddy bear! :p

umbrellaxscenexcore
09-02-2007, 02:42 PM
ok...I'm on page 290 of Twilight. I love it, but being me, when i read a book I'm longing for another. Like the whole summer I was dying to read the subtle knife...ever since i had to give it back in. I have lie 2 chapters left! that's another series left unfinished! And now that I'm reading Twilight, I really want to read Tithe.

And...I feel like I shouldn't read this book because it makes so badly want an Edward you wouldn't understand-unless you felt the same. So it makes me kinda sad :o:
I feel like i have notihng to do with the book. oh and there was SPIDERMAN moments in the book! spiderman ROCKS! there are spiderman momnets in EVERYTHING. Like Bella was thinking of Edward as a Peter. I LOVE PETER! and then at one point Bella says TRY ME
another spider-man moment, yet aain.

Jess_33
09-04-2007, 07:13 PM
ok...I'm on page 290 of Twilight. I love it, but being me, when i read a book I'm longing for another. Like the whole summer I was dying to read the subtle knife...ever since i had to give it back in. I have lie 2 chapters left! that's another series left unfinished! And now that I'm reading Twilight, I really want to read Tithe.

And...I feel like I shouldn't read this book because it makes so badly want an Edward you wouldn't understand-unless you felt the same. So it makes me kinda sad :o:
I feel like i have notihng to do with the book. oh and there was SPIDERMAN moments in the book! spiderman ROCKS! there are spiderman momnets in EVERYTHING. Like Bella was thinking of Edward as a Peter. I LOVE PETER! and then at one point Bella says TRY ME

umm......that means ur not a TRUE fan.
lol
jk.
you must like spiderman!!!

*hides snicker*

umm.......yah i guess so. :p

xXx Carmen xXx
09-04-2007, 07:20 PM
AH! I'm reading 'Eclipse', still. I haven't gotten very far this weekend. I was gone all weekend at my friend's house so yeah...

Mr_Darcys_Only
09-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I love the books. But I haven't gotten around to reading Eclipse yet. I'm reading Rebel Angles. But I love the books. Emmett is my favorite character.

xXx Carmen xXx
09-16-2007, 09:32 PM
lol. I love Edward. hehe...

bruiser
09-25-2007, 10:16 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone else had fallen in love with Stephenie Meyer's books like me. :D I couldn't find an official thread for it anywhere...and I wanted to talk about theories and such for Eclipse ( which comes out in a month! Yay!).

Anybody?:)

ha fallen in love with them.... i am obsessed with her books... :]]]
but eventhough the third book has came out i unfourtunetally do not have it yet... ugh

bruiser
09-25-2007, 10:19 AM

ohh i understand what you mean when you say that you want someone like Edward... i feel the same but instead of not wanting to read them i want to soo yeah.... haha

Jess_33
10-07-2007, 03:24 PM
i love Jacob!!!!!:D

QueenSusanofNarnia
10-07-2007, 05:16 PM
i love Jacob!!!!!:D
*GASP* Oh my goodness gracious. *Sigh*
I can't stand him!! I'm such a Bedward person, and very anti-Jella.
(Bedward is Edward/Bella; Jella is Jacob/Bella.)

Anyway, can you guys believe they're actually going to make Twilight into a film? I am so angry!! You couldn't pay me enough to go see it.

fantastyfreak
10-14-2007, 01:00 PM
*GASP* Oh my goodness gracious. *Sigh*
I can't stand him!! I'm such a Bedward person, and very anti-Jella.
(Bedward is Edward/Bella; Jella is Jacob/Bella.)

Anyway, can you guys believe they're actually going to make Twilight into a film? I am so angry!! You couldn't pay me enough to go see it.

Same here, Bedward all the way! I am so worried about the movie too!

bruiser
10-15-2007, 10:21 AM
Same here, Bedward all the way! I am so worried about the movie too!

i am also worried about the movie... i hope that they don't cut ANY thing out.... it would ruin it completely if they did... but i am going to go to see it... just to see how much they do screw it up... XPP ..

btw love your siggy... another HP fan here lolzerz:rolleyes:

Lioness_Aslan
10-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I've just told my friend today that I'll probably not watch the movie (she replied by telling me that I'll probably watch the first one and I can't help but half agree :p)...I don't know how they're going to capture the feeling of the book...I love the books so much...hmm...

bruiser
10-16-2007, 10:12 AM
I've just told my friend today that I'll probably not watch the movie (she replied by telling me that I'll probably watch the first one and I can't help but half agree :p)...I don't know how they're going to capture the feeling of the book...I love the books so much...hmm...

yeah same here... idk if there is anyway possible for people to even start to describe Edward like he should be... not to mention even putting him in a movie... :rolleyes:

Jess_33
11-27-2007, 05:41 PM
Can you beleive??!!!!?!?!?!! kirsten stewart for bella and i think their thinking of i don't know who, but they have ideas for edward. sad huh.

Lila
11-27-2007, 05:46 PM
This is random, but... Has anyone seen the new version of Stephanie Meyer's website? It's really cool.

Anyways, I am totally, 100% a Bedward supporter.

*IOWW the Iasc*
11-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Jella? Remeinds me of Jello. lol

I LOVE Jacob Black, and I really don't see why anyone could hate him (Stephenie Meyer agrees with me too). He SAVED Bella FROM Edward...
Yeah, yeah, I know what's coming "Edward loved her so much that he left her to protect her!"

If he was smart at all, he would've been able to see it would almost destroy her. Jacob saved her from herself, and you've got to give him credit for that.
It's senseless to hate Jacob Black; All he did was love her.

Lila
11-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Jella? Remeinds me of Jello. lol

I LOVE Jacob Black, and I really don't see why anyone could hate him (Stephenie Meyer agrees with me too). He SAVED Bella FROM Edward...
Yeah, yeah, I know what's coming "Edward loved her so much that he left her to protect her!"

If he was smart at all, he would've been able to see it would almost destroy her. Jacob saved her from herself, and you've got to give him credit for that.
It's senseless to hate Jacob Black; All he did was love her.

I don't hate Jacob, I just don't like the concept of Jella... Ew!!

*IOWW the Iasc*
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't hate Jacob, I just don't like the concept of Jella... Ew!!

lol, I wouldn't mind it (Obviously :rolleyes:)

Although, I don't think you have to worry. Jacob will imprint on someone else and Edward and Bella will get together. I just hope Jacob will stay her best friend; he needs to stay in the picture somehow.;):D

xXx Carmen xXx
11-27-2007, 09:37 PM
I don't think Jake will be leaving the picture, Chels. Stephenie loves him too much. XD

BTW, Lila, the site does look awesome! And the girl who's playing Bella actually looks alot like how I pictured her. Well... actually I'm the one who should be playing Bella, but whatever... :P

umbrellaxscenexcore
11-27-2007, 10:18 PM
omg i found only today about ...UGH i forgto the name of th efourth book1
but like the code book, midnight sun...shes takin gher time on that. i hope she gives jake a happy ending, she better!
ugh don't get enough time these days to roam the net :(

Lila
11-27-2007, 10:20 PM
I don't think Jake will be leaving the picture, Chels. Stephenie loves him too much. XD

BTW, Lila, the site does look awesome! And the girl who's playing Bella actually looks alot like how I pictured her. Well... actually I'm the one who should be playing Bella, but whatever... :P

My friend says that I look like a cross between Bella and Alice, but that's totally not true, even though she says I'm pale... but I'm not! I think she looks like Esme, but she disagrees... XP Yeah, this is really confusing.

umbrellaxscenexcore
11-27-2007, 10:24 PM
yo do you know what the fourth book is called?
I look like myself...no one else O.o

Lila
11-27-2007, 10:27 PM
yo do you know what the fourth book is called?
I look like myself...no one else O.o

Breaking Dawn, isn't it? =]

umbrellaxscenexcore
11-27-2007, 10:34 PM
yes! thank you! i have to make more time for roaming the net!
hehe me and my friend we like quoting eclipse cuz we were talking about jacob
"I'm sorry. i donthave any leeches on my speeddial" haha funniest thing ever!
jakes so funny! He'd make a great best friend.

there is a couple HERE the girl goes to my school and th eguy graduated last year they look like edward and bela
perfect for them!

DaydreamBeliever
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
I just reserved Twilight at the library..I decided to give the series a try.:)

bruiser
11-29-2007, 10:35 AM

ahhhhh you are going to love it.... well i hope you do lol

Elf Mage
11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm reading Eclipse!!! It's pretty good so far!!

Red Roses
12-03-2007, 09:14 PM

yup same here. one of my friends told me she'd kill me if i didn't read it and another one said i'd get addicted and keeping wanting more so i shouldn't try it in the first place. she made it sound like a drug O_o

bruiser
12-05-2007, 10:20 AM
yup same here. one of my friends told me she'd kill me if i didn't read it and another one said i'd get addicted and keeping wanting more so i shouldn't try it in the first place. she made it sound like a drug O_o

haha it accually is kinda addicting.... i am accually going to use the poem that Bella wrote in New Moon **reffering to the one in my siggy** in a major project for skool.... and if i do good in it i will get a scholorship.... i have already memorized it so i think that it would be quite easy for me.... i just hope that the teacher likes it...

btw i have also convinced my teacher to go out and buy the series.... :D which is really kool...

xXx Carmen xXx
12-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Edward and Bella have been casted!

Edward: Robert Pattinson (Stephenie likes the choice as he can look dangerous and beautiful at the same time... or so she says XD)
Bella: Kristin Stewart (didn't see what Stephenie said about this choice...)

bruiser
12-14-2007, 10:21 AM

Edward: Robert Pattinson (Stephenie likes the choice as he can look dangerous and beautiful at the same time... or so she says XD)

Robert Pattinson... he did Cedric Diggory in HP... ahh i like him as Edward.... i wished that Gerard Way could of been it though... but alas he is not an actor... lol

Kristin Stewart... i think that she will be pretty decent as a Bella.... but i also think that there were better choices....

xXx Carmen xXx
12-14-2007, 04:55 PM
I think it'll be good. The actor choices are good, especially for Edward, seeing as there's practically no perfect Edward. XD But I also think they could have chosen a better Bella, but then again I've never seen Stewart's acting.

I have a good feeling about the movie. I think it'll be good.

Wild Rose
12-14-2007, 05:00 PM
I didn't know they annoced who played edward *calls all twilight fan friends*

xXx Carmen xXx
12-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I just found out like last night. =]]

Lila
12-14-2007, 05:39 PM
I think it'll be good. The actor choices are good, especially for Edward, seeing as there's practically no perfect Edward. XD But I also think they could have chosen a better Bella, but then again I've never seen Stewart's acting.

I have a good feeling about the movie. I think it'll be good.

My thoughts exactly. XP I think the actor for Edward is OK, but not how I imagined him in the books. :rolleyes:

xXx Carmen xXx
12-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Yup.

BTW, PM me back! lol. Would you rather e-mail me or not?

Lila
12-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Yup.

BTW, PM me back! lol. Would you rather e-mail me or not?

Mmmkay, mmmakay! I'm working on it! :p actually, my parents probably don't want me to share my email so....:rolleyes: I'll pm you. :D

xXx Carmen xXx
12-14-2007, 05:46 PM
lol. Alright... I have like 10 emails, so yeah... XD

*IOWW the Iasc*
12-14-2007, 07:03 PM

YAY!

Robert Pattinson isn't a bad choice...I forgot about him. He's not perfect, but hey, nobody is. :D

Kristin Stewart isn't terrible either. She's a good actor. I don't know if she's capable of taking on Bella, but I think she'll do a pretty good job.

*runs off to tell all her crazy Twilight friends*

DaydreamBeliever
12-15-2007, 03:23 PM
I just started reading Twilight.So far,I really like it.:D
It reminds me a little of Tuck Everlasting for some reason.:rolleyes::D

xXx Carmen xXx
12-15-2007, 03:26 PM
I just started reading Twilight.So far,I really like it.:D
It reminds me a little of Tuck Everlasting for some reason.:rolleyes::D
Hmmm... I didn't think of that before, but, yeah, it does. lol. That was my favorite book as a kid. XD

*IOWW the Iasc*
12-15-2007, 03:32 PM
I just started reading Twilight.So far,I really like it.:
It reminds me a little of Tuck Everlasting for some reason.:rolley

Yeah, you're right! It is really similar. :D Except the Twilight Tuck's are Vegetarian Vampires instead of immortal people.;)

DaydreamBeliever
12-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Hmmm... I didn't think of that before, but, yeah, it does. lol. That was my favorite book as a kid. XD

Its one of my favorite movies.:D

*IOWW the Iasc*
12-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Its one of my favorite movies.:D

I remember going to see that movie with the entire 5th grade after we read the book. :D

DaydreamBeliever
12-15-2007, 03:56 PM
I remember going to see that movie with the entire 5th grade after we read the book. :D

I was a little older when it came out,but I din't get to see it right away.I like these kind of stories,where one person is soemthing(immortal,or vampire),and the other is human.:D

xXx Carmen xXx
12-15-2007, 04:02 PM
I actually like the book better than the movie. XD

DaydreamBeliever
12-15-2007, 04:07 PM
I actually like the book better than the movie. XD

Haven't read the book.:o

So,is the series only 3 books?Is Eclipse the ending,or..?:confused:

xXx Carmen xXx
12-15-2007, 04:12 PM
No. There's going to be a four book. Forget the name. lol. It'll be out August/September 2008.
Then there's going to be Twilight from Edward's persective, too. XD

DaydreamBeliever
12-15-2007, 04:19 PM
No. There's going to be a four book. Forget the name. lol. It'll be out August/September 2008.
Then there's going to be Twilight from Edward's persective, too. XD

Okay.:)Sounds good.:p
So,tell me..does Jacob die...?:eek:

xXx Carmen xXx
12-15-2007, 04:25 PM
*zips mouth* Sorry... can't say a word. =p

Princey
12-20-2007, 06:10 PM
I've heard about these books and REALLY wanna read them...so when I went into the library today, I reserved a copy as someone already had it.

In the movie, isn't Kirsten Stewart playing Bella, and Robert Pattinson from HP4 playing Edward? I only know the character's names from Wikipedia xD I was so impatient to know the storyline that I read it all off there.

xXx Carmen xXx
12-22-2007, 01:11 PM
I've heard about these books and REALLY wanna read them...so when I went into the library today, I reserved a copy as someone already had it.

In the movie, isn't Kirsten Stewart playing Bella, and Robert Pattinson from HP4 playing Edward? I only know the character's names from Wikipedia xD I was so impatient to know the storyline that I read it all off there.
Yep. Stewart's playing Bella and Pattinson's playing Edward. XD

DaydreamBeliever
12-27-2007, 06:02 PM
I just finished "Twilight".Amazing!:eek:
Can't wait to read the rest!

Lila
12-27-2007, 06:06 PM
I just finished "Twilight".Amazing!:eek:
Can't wait to read the rest!

Whew! :p I was waiting for your reaction to the book, I'm so glad you liked it! It's easy to get hooked.

DaydreamBeliever
12-27-2007, 06:19 PM
I figured I'd like it even before I read it.:DThose kind of strange fantasy stories always have been my thing..:p

anna.the.gentle
12-28-2007, 03:31 AM
I got all three books for Christmas. I was like, "Oh boy, Hannah/Harlequin's gonna kill me for this," for she hates it if someone copies her likes. But I couldn't help it. When I read it, I just couldn't stop!! It's like the book had a spell that once you read it, you won't stop reading and won't put the book down! I fell in love with it immediately. Especially Edward! zomg. HE IS THE HOTTEST THING ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW. XD When I found out Robert Pattinson was playing it, wow. No offense to the Gaspard-and-Emily-as-our-Edward-and-Bella, but I think that Kristen and Robert will play it perfectly and better. OPINION! :D So, there. That's my review. :p Can't wait for the movie though!

DaydreamBeliever
12-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I can't wait either.:D
Is there an exact date on when its coming out,yet?:p

king_peter_rox
12-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Yep. Stewart's playing Bella and Pattinson's playing Edward. XD

I, personally, HATE their choices. Yuck Yuck Yuckie.

onlymystory
12-29-2007, 05:00 AM
I'm so excited the movie is finally going to happen! I'm still up in the air over Robert. I just thought he was horrible as Cedric so I worry about him as Edward. I honestly think that Kristen Stewart is perfect though. She's exactly how I imagined Bella. I did like what Stephenie Meyer said in that no human can be as beautiful as Edward or any other vampire and its their acting and charisma that will make the difference. After all, Orlando Bloom is the attractive one in Pirates of the Caribbean but throughout all three movies the only person anyone cares about is the drunk pirate with eyeliner and dreadlocks.

any opinions on who should be the other cast choices? I'm worried about Alice as she's one of my favorites. I do think that Ellen Page could pull off the character. And I have to say that of all the fan suggestions for Rosalie, Lauren Conrad is the best. She would be fantastic as the gorgeous girl with no depth.

xXx Carmen xXx
12-29-2007, 12:14 PM
I could play Alice! HAHAHAHA! I wish... XD

Lila
12-29-2007, 12:36 PM
I could play Alice! HAHAHAHA! I wish... XD

Haha, me too, if I just ate salads for a year and put on a truckload of makeup. XD

xXx Carmen xXx
12-29-2007, 12:47 PM
HAHA! I'm only like 2 inches taller than I pictured Alice, but I have the dark hair, which-if I pixie cut it-my mother would slaughter me... *rolls eyes*
Plus I'm like her perky, hyperness, but I can also be solemn! XD Oh, and I can be really pale, too. ;]

DaydreamBeliever
12-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Does anyone know who is cast as Jacob?:confused:

xXx Carmen xXx
12-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Not yet. I can't wait to find out, though!

onlymystory
12-30-2007, 02:45 AM
so far only bella and edward have been officially cast

Lioness_Aslan
12-30-2007, 05:40 AM
I'm not very convinced with Kristen since I've always imagined Bella to be more soft. I can't imagine Kristen Stewart being called fragile. XD

I'm happy with the Edward casting because he's got several Edward features (or at least I think)

I hope they won't take too long to cast them...

Personally I would like Tyler Posey (http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2663/image13km1.jpg) as Jacob Black (no idea what they're going to do in New Moon when Jacob's all grown up :p). And for Alice I'd really like Rachel Leigh Cook (http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2140/leighcook54mt3.jpg). :)

Rhyanidd
12-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Actually, Cook kind of looks like I imagined Alice. But I've never seen her in anything, I don't think, and I'm really more interested in their acting ability as opposed to their looks.

xXx Carmen xXx
12-30-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm not very convinced with Kristen since I've always imagined Bella to be more soft. I can't imagine Kristen Stewart being called fragile. XD

I'm happy with the Edward casting because he's got several Edward features (or at least I think)

Personally I would like Tyler Posey (http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2663/image13km1.jpg) as Jacob Black (no idea what they're going to do in New Moon when Jacob's all grown up :p). And for Alice I'd really like Rachel Leigh Cook (http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2140/leighcook54mt3.jpg). :)
Ooooh... I like both. But I claim Alice. XD

DaydreamBeliever
12-31-2007, 04:45 PM

The actor you pick as Jacob looks exactly how I pictured him!:eek:

xXx Carmen xXx
01-01-2008, 01:30 PM
The actor you pick as Jacob looks exactly how I pictured him!:eek:
Same here.

It's so exciting.

anna.the.gentle
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
I can't wait either! :p And Alice has got to be quite small and Jasper is WAY FREAKIN' tall. O_________O Lol, scary how that happens. XD

DaydreamBeliever
01-06-2008, 09:17 PM
I just finished Eclipse....:eek:
Now,I can't decided whether I like Edward or Jacob better....I'm leaning toward Jacob though...:p

Rhyanidd
01-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Pick Jacob, Snowflower. *reaches hand out* It's not to late to turn from the dark side (i.e. the Edward lovers)...:p

DaydreamBeliever
01-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Pick Jacob, Snowflower. *reaches hand out* It's not to late to turn from the dark side (i.e. the Edward lovers)...:p

Has chosen Jacob!!!!!!!!:D:D

I do like Edward,but Jacob is my favorite.:D

xXx Carmen xXx
01-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Jacob really grows on ya, doesn't he? ;]
I still love Edward, though.

DaydreamBeliever
01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Jacob really grows on ya, doesn't he? ;]
I still love Edward, though.

Yep!:D
So,what do you think will happen at the end of the next book...and who do you think is the person/whatever after Bella?

Rhyanidd
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm after Bella, cause she hurt Jacob:mad::p

DaydreamBeliever
01-11-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm after Bella, cause she hurt Jacob:mad::p

:pShe was kinda mean to him,wasn't she?
I still think she should choose Jacob..maybe she'll change her mind in the last book....I hope...:mad:

xXx Carmen xXx
01-11-2008, 02:58 PM
I hope she doesn't change her mind! That would be awful. Edward has done so much for Bella (Jake did, too, don't get me wrong...), but come on! That would be soooooo horrible! *dies at the thought of Bella leaving Edward* I don't think Stephanie would write it that way anyhow. lol. It seems she loves Edward and Bella together too much for her own good. ^_^

And what do you mean by who's after Bella? They figured that out in Eclipse. lol. But now the Volturri will be poking their heads in... muhahaha!

Princey
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I've just finished Twilight...twas amazing :D
On one hand I longed to have someone like Edward in my life, but on the other I sometimes felt sick with all the 'Bella/Edward' lovey-dovey stuff going on xD

DaydreamBeliever
01-11-2008, 05:33 PM
I hope she doesn't change her mind! That would be awful. Edward has done so much for Bella (Jake did, too, don't get me wrong...), but come on! That would be soooooo horrible! *dies at the thought of Bella leaving Edward* I don't think Stephanie would write it that way anyhow. lol. It seems she loves Edward and Bella together too much for her own good. ^_^

And what do you mean by who's after Bella? They figured that out in Eclipse. lol. But now the Volturri will be poking their heads in... muhahaha!

Its horrible no matter who she chooses,because she'll hurt one...:(But I still think she should choose Jacob,although I don't want to see edward hurt.:(I wish there was some way for all to have a happy ending....but....

Well,I mean who as in who is the exact person/vampire whos after her in the beginning of each book...Did they ever say a name?If so I missed it..:o

Rhyanidd
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I don't want her to choose Jacob, I like Jacob the best, and I don't really care for Bella--she's just not good enough for Jacob.:p Naw, she suits Edward, I want her to end up with Edward.

Especially cause I want Jacob for myself!!:p

Wild Rose
01-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Bella belongs with Edward. Though I do wonder, What is going to happen to Jacob?

Rhyanidd
01-11-2008, 06:20 PM
He's going to leap from the book and come live with me:p

DaydreamBeliever
01-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Bella belongs with Edward. Though I do wonder, What is going to happen to Jacob?

I have the bad feeling hes going to get killed..but I really hope I'm wrong.:eek:.......:(
Maybe Jacob will find someone else..and Bella will stay with Edward..and that will be a happy ending?(Just an idea)...I can't wait for book 4....:eek:

*IOWW the Iasc*
01-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I have the bad feeling hes going to get killed..but I really hope I'm wrong.:eek:.......:(
Maybe Jacob will find someone else..and Bella will stay with Edward..and that will be a happy ending?(Just an idea)...I can't wait for book 4....:eek:

Yeah, he can always imprint on someone...

I love Jacob, though... :(

Princey
01-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Fine...fine...ignore me...

Rhyanidd
01-14-2008, 01:14 PM

No way! He's not gonna die!!:eek: If he dies I'll never forgive Stephenie Meyer.

oxford girl
01-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Jacob cant die!!!! If he does I'll scream!!
Hopefully Jacob will find someone else.

RF Jacob's mine!!!!! :p

Rhyanidd
01-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Don't be stupid, Tess. YOU already have a man...a real one and a book one (Adam). So, I get Jacob.

oxford girl
01-14-2008, 01:56 PM
I do not have a real one. Oh fine, you can have Jacob, Adam's cooler anyway. :p

Rhyanidd
01-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Not even. (And you do so have a real one)

oxford girl
01-14-2008, 02:02 PM
I so do not have a real one. Fine, Jacob's cooler, but he's in a book. :(

DaydreamBeliever
01-14-2008, 02:40 PM
No way! He's not gonna die!!:eek: If he dies I'll never forgive Stephenie Meyer.

Ditto........But most every writer kills off someone at the end of a series..or so it seems....:confused:
As long as its not Jacob I'll be happy...:p

Rhyanidd
01-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Well, she can kill off a character--she can kill off the BAD character:p

DaydreamBeliever
01-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Well, she can kill off a character--she can kill off the BAD character:p

Who?:D

Rhyanidd
01-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Whoever the bad guy is:p

DaydreamBeliever
01-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Whoever the bad guy is:p

:p:pThat would be good.:D
Is there an exact date yet when book 4 will be out?

Rhyanidd
01-16-2008, 10:40 AM
Not unless she's changed it since last I was at her website.

Her website just said Fall of 2008.

DaydreamBeliever
01-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Not unless she's changed it since last I was at her website.

Her website just said Fall of 2008.

:cool:Whats her website's address?(I'm a very new fan..still learning.:p)

Rhyanidd
01-17-2008, 05:54 PM
www.stepheniemeyer.com

DaydreamBeliever
01-17-2008, 07:00 PM
www.stepheniemeyer.com

Thanks!.........*will check it out.:D*

Lila
01-17-2008, 10:14 PM
I've been reading this thread... and... um.... GAAAH!!! Aren't there ANY Edward lovers out there?? *hugs Edward*

Jezebel707
01-17-2008, 10:15 PM
I love Twilight!!! Edward is my crush!!! *sighs* Is he not just the hottest man to ever walk the earth?

Lila
01-17-2008, 10:15 PM
I love Twilight!!! Edward is my crush!!! *sighs* Is he not just the hottest man to ever walk the earth?

YES!! Finally, another Edward lover! *high five*

DaydreamBeliever
01-18-2008, 01:09 PM
I've been reading this thread... and... um.... GAAAH!!! Aren't there ANY Edward lovers out there?? *hugs Edward*

:pI do like Edward,Lila.:pI just like Jacob a little bit better.:D

Rhyanidd
01-18-2008, 01:41 PM
I like Edward, and I think he and Bella are perfect for each other. I just happen to relate to Jacob better. Also, xXx Carmen xXx is an Edward lover.

DaydreamBeliever
01-24-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm reading New Moon,now!:D Yeah,I know,I read #3 first....thats what the library did...:o

Rhyanidd
01-25-2008, 05:34 PM
*gapes at Snowflower* How could you?!:p

onlymystory
01-26-2008, 04:13 AM
if you lot are debating over edward and jacob can I have Jasper? pretending of course that alice doesn't exist

DaydreamBeliever
01-26-2008, 01:54 PM
*gapes at Snowflower* How could you?!:p

LOL...its the library's fault...I finished it,btw...I'm pretty bad at reading series backwards,though....:pAnd I peek at the endings....:o:D

Rhyanidd
01-26-2008, 10:49 PM
OMS: Sure, you can have Jasper.

Oh, I've changed my mind, of Edward and Jacob I like Jacob better--but he's not my favorite male character--I like Embry the best:D

Snowflower: Suuuure! Just blame it on the library!:p (I peek at the endings of books, too...but it's always an "accident". No really, I just wanted to see how many chapters there were...and I swear I didn't know that there was a table of contents:p)

DaydreamBeliever
01-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Snowflower: Suuuure! Just blame it on the library!:p (I peek at the endings of books, too...but it's always an "accident". No really, I just wanted to see how many chapters there were...and I swear I didn't know that there was a table of contents:p)

LOL.................:p

bruiser
02-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Just to let everyone know.... :p
Breaking Dawn *the 4th book in the Twilight series* is comming out August 2, 2008.
and The Host *another novel by Meyer that I am going to read* is comming out May 6, 2008.

Princey
02-08-2008, 02:57 PM
This is like the third time I'm posting here and I hope people won't ignore me this time xD

I've read Twilight, and my friend's got New Moon but hasn't read Twilight, so we're doing a swap ASAP. Oh cool, the fourth one's coming out? Can't wait. Though I haven't even read New Moon and Eclipse yet, as they don't even have them at my library *mutters darkly*

Wild Rose
02-08-2008, 06:59 PM
We need to start counting down people!

DaydreamBeliever
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
*Waits impatiently for August*:D
This is like the third time I'm posting here and I hope people won't ignore me this time xD

I've read Twilight, and my friend's got New Moon but hasn't read Twilight, so we're doing a swap ASAP. Oh cool, the fourth one's coming out? Can't wait. Though I haven't even read New Moon and Eclipse yet, as they don't even have them at my library *mutters darkly*

:cool: Eclipse is amazing...its my favorite.:)

Wild Rose
02-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Me: Same Here. Eclispe is the best...so far....

Emily: I'm hungry....I like Twilight so far...

Lila
02-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Lol, today my friend and I were cleaning my room (=p) and she decided that she wanted a hot dog, so we made ourselves a couple and then she's like, "Let's read!" =p She stole New Moon, which I'm re-reading, so I was stuck with Eclipse. She's a Jacob-supporter. >:( She knows I hate him XP

bruiser
02-11-2008, 12:09 PM

grr i know.... the library here at my school doesn't have and of the three written so far.... i think that i am going to write a letter to the principal.... or go and talk to the media center workers here..... :p

w00t w00t! go swapping ^_^ noone here where i am at likes the Twilight series.... it upsets meh.... :(

hahaha i am going to go to WallyWorld at midnight to get Breaking Dawn XDDD and NOTHING can stopp meh!!!!

DaydreamBeliever
02-11-2008, 01:51 PM
hahaha i am going to go to WallyWorld at midnight to get Breaking Dawn XDDD and NOTHING can stopp meh!!!!

:eek: Lucky!I have to wait for the library to buy it,and 100 other people to read it first...:mad:

I don't know anybody that likes Twilight here,either.They think vampires are scary.:p:rolleyes:

Rhyanidd
02-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Vampires and Werewolves are awesome.

My favorite of the three, I think, was probably Eclipse, right Saralina, I said Eclipse was my favorite? I can't remember--whoa thats bad!:p

DaydreamBeliever
02-12-2008, 07:44 PM

I love werewolves.:DI was actually writing a story about one,before I read "Twlight".Now,I love my character more than ever.:p

xXx Carmen xXx
02-12-2008, 07:56 PM

My favorite of the three, I think, was probably Eclipse, right Saralina, I said Eclipse was my favorite? I can't remember--whoa thats bad!:p
I think that's right.

Oh, did someone announce that Jessica, Eric, JAMES, and Mike have been cast?!
Here's (http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com) where you'll find it

DaydreamBeliever
02-12-2008, 08:24 PM
I think that's right.

Oh, did someone announce that Jessica, Eric, JAMES, and Mike have been cast?!
Here's (http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com) where you'll find it

:cool:!!!
*Waits for Jacob to be cast*:D

Rhyanidd
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Ugh! The pictures won't load for me! *frowns* But, I looked at the pictures of the books in the other countrys and I must say that I liked the covers here (USA) but I think I might like the Germany ones better...

QueenSusanofNarnia
02-20-2008, 09:51 PM
IMPORTANT BEYOND BELIEF!! The Cullens have been casted - in my opinion rather badly, as well.
Check out StephenieMeyer.com (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com)for photos! You might find it interesting that one of Stephenie's other "favorite" choices for Edward made the cut - but obviously not for Edward! Jackson Rathbone was cast as Jasper...and his hair is going to become a real problem for me.
Go check the pics out for yourself!

oxford girl
02-20-2008, 09:56 PM
IMPORTANT BEYOND BELIEF!! The Cullens have been casted - in my opinion rather badly, as well.
Check out StephenieMeyer.com (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com)for photos! You might find it interesting that one of Stephenie's other "favorite" choices for Edward made the cut - but obviously not for Edward! Jackson Rathbone was cast as Jasper...and his hair is going to become a real problem for me.

I agree, I think they have been cast badly. They are nothing like I imagined. :(

Lila
02-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Urgh... I'm kinda disappointed. None of them look decent except Carlisle and Alice and Edward, and even THEY don't impress me. =[

But I'm still psyched that they've been cast.

QueenSusanofNarnia
02-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Argh. I just wish this Twilight movie was never happening. I mean, they should know it will be impossible to put a Cullen on the screen.

I swear, I shall not see that movie.

DaydreamBeliever
02-21-2008, 02:28 PM

:cool: Like the casting..except for Alice....:rolleyes:

Princey
02-21-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't like the girl who's been cast as Alice =/
But we'll have to wait and see her acting skills!

I'm reading New Moon atm, and I can FINALLY see how people get so obsessed about Jacob xD

DaydreamBeliever
02-21-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm reading New Moon atm, and I can FINALLY see how people get so obsessed about Jacob xD

LOL......
*Need more Jacob fans*:p:D
"Eclipse" should do it to you.

oxford girl
02-21-2008, 06:43 PM
LOL......
*Need more Jacob fans*:p:D
"Eclipse" should do it to you.

I LOVE Jacob :D

Lila
02-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Traitors!! :p Lol, Jake's an *okay* friend to Bella, but I don't support Bella-Jake as far as romance goes!! That's sick!!

oxford girl
02-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Traitors!! :p Lol, Jake's an *okay* friend to Bella, but I don't support Bella-Jake as far as romance goes!! That's sick!!

I agree, Jake is to good for her

Lila
02-21-2008, 06:53 PM

Oooooh.... BURN!! XP Lol Tess, nice try. My friend tells me that too. grrr...

DaydreamBeliever
02-21-2008, 07:00 PM

Bella is kinda mean to him...He was her friend before Edward,right?

umbrellaxscenexcore
02-21-2008, 07:22 PM
DON'T YOU SEE GUYS?! This is GOOD! The worse the movie, the BETTEr. In my opinion that is. I hope this one goes down the drain!:D
Because then it'll take away the mysteriousness and magic of the book, do you know what I mean?

snowflower, they KNEw each other before Edward walked into the picture(somuchmoreyoucanaddinhere), but they weren't exactly.."friends". When they actually started talking to each other again at the beach trip, she was...unconditionally and irrevocably...in love with him. you know...And In Eclipse, Edward is in my opinion really nice to Jacob.

About the casting! HURRAY!
It's awful! :D
i'm not anti movie..or maybe I am...I just don't want it to be a success, then I won't be depressed while watching it you know?

the only decent ones were Edward and Alice. Before the pics I couldn't picture him as Edward but the makeup and hairdye have made it alright. They all seem like good actors...so I don't know how this might potentially go downhill but it already has no?:D
CARLISLE LOOK HORRIBLE. He DOES NOT LOOK 23. And I would not even stop and think for a second about his goodlookingness, if he were my doctor. Carlisle's so wise...

oxford girl
02-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Oooooh.... BURN!! XP Lol Tess, nice try. My friend tells me that too. grrr...

I think Edward and Bella are perfect for eachother, and Jake is to good for Bella, I dont like Bella.

DaydreamBeliever
02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
I think Edward and Bella are perfect for eachother, and Jake is to good for Bella, I dont like Bella.

I don't really like Bella either...but I don't like her hurting Jacob.:mad:

I'll see the movie,regardless of casting,as long as its clean.

Ginny_JillPole
02-21-2008, 08:21 PM
I love Jake. And Edward's is perfect... I think that Bob Pattinson looks quite like Ed Cullen but dunno...

*IOWW the Iasc*
02-21-2008, 09:22 PM
*dances*
I think the Cullen family was cast quite well, actually. I'm rather excited about this movie.:D

Rhyanidd
02-21-2008, 09:25 PM
I like Jake better, but I don't support "Jella" either.

Ginny_JillPole
02-21-2008, 09:42 PM
I like Jake better, but I don't support "Jella" either.
me neither. "Bellward" is better, lol. So, anyone likes my banner?? haahahhaa

Ginny_JillPole
02-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Sometimes I don't understand her. It happens so often... but anyway... We'll have to see the cast's acting skills. And Bob Pattinson's is quite good. I haven't seen who's gonna play Bella, dunno if I want either, cuz I may get dissapointed.... anyway, I will, heehee.

Ginny_JillPole
02-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't really like Bella either...but I don't like her hurting Jacob.:mad:

I'll see the movie,regardless of casting,as long as its clean.
Sometimes I don't understand her. It happens so often... but anyway... We'll have to see the cast's acting skills. And Bob Pattinson's is quite good. I haven't seen who's gonna play Bella, dunno if I want either, cuz I may get dissapointed.... anyway, I will, heehee.

Ginny_JillPole
02-21-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm just getting sad cuz it seems that not very much people likes the idea of the film... :(

DaydreamBeliever
02-21-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm just getting sad cuz it seems that not very much people likes the idea of the film... :(

I like the idea of it being a movie.And I'm sure it will work out fine,even if I don't care for the actors.:)
Love your banner,Btw.:)

Princey
02-22-2008, 06:23 PM
I like the idea of a film, even though you can't really get people good looking enough to be the Cullens xD So we just have to put up with it, wait, and hope they don't make a mess of it.

Going back to the conversation on page 21, I love Jacob but don't support Jake/Bella.

Princey
02-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I've just finished New Moon, and I officially love Jacob Black. Not quite as much as Edward, but I still love him.

DaydreamBeliever
02-23-2008, 07:07 PM
:p Wait untill you read "Eclipse".You'll love him even more.That book made me a fan.:D
Love your banner,btw.

Princey
02-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Lol, cool. That's if I can find Eclipse anywhere, my library doesn't have it -.-'

And thank you (:

umbrellaxscenexcore
02-24-2008, 02:34 PM
reserve it! Jabo'c cool but I don't know...yeah i love eDward Cul and its not just him and him its just Jacob alone. I love Sam uley, and like did oyu hear about Breaking Dawn and what...yeah...
I love Edward Cullen.
Hey don't worry about the idea of the film. Imean even witohut the film, look where the book is at. Ther's so much other fandom without the movie, na dlike the movies ten dto ruin the magic and mysteiousness of the books. Like for Harry Potter when the fifth movie came out it was all about the kiss the kiss bla h blah, i dindt feel it. I don't want the mysteriousness to vanish. you know?
the books the real thing anyways.

Wild Rose
02-24-2008, 02:44 PM
I can not wait till breaking dawn, it's only a few months away now! -does happy dance-

umbrellaxscenexcore
02-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I know i'm so excited! It'll be great, and then forver dawn. I love the mysteriouness of all the books.

Wild Rose
02-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Exactly! The books are so good I decided to tell my friends about them. Now I have over three friends hooked.

umbrellaxscenexcore
02-24-2008, 03:11 PM
three? lol people are telling me i should get paid cause they think I'm promoting the books. I can't even keep track of the people anymore. It's everyone now. But like you know the mysteriousness..? gah i really don't want that to vanish you know what I mean?

DaydreamBeliever
02-24-2008, 04:03 PM
How many books will there be total?I mean,is Breaking Dawn the ending?
LOL,you should get paid,Umbrella.I read the books becuase of your posts in this thread.:pSo,you made me a fan.:p

Princey
02-25-2008, 05:40 PM
All the girls in my class and all my girl friends are slowly getting into the books, so I have many people to talk to about the series, which is great. We frequently seem to end up fantasizing over Edward in the changing rooms xD I seem to be the only one in love with Jacob, however. According to my friend he's 'ordinary' compared to Edward, which may be slightly true, but I don't care :rolleyes:

I think I'm obsessed with this series so much because it's so much more original than all the other vampire books out there. Does anyone else think so??

Jack of Blades
02-25-2008, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't go as far to say it's more original than Dracula or something. But I like the idea of actual vampires running around in secret.
Actually, porphyria disease (Vampire's disease) is out there, it's just so incredibly rare that there is no government funding to find a cure. It's believed to be the origin for all the vampire folk lore in medival times, when many familys inbred, which is a probable cause for porphyria.

The movie is going to make me mad. The book had Alice all described as someone soft, while they have the casting girl have a sharp mean face. I really hate it when they come out with movies from books, they rarely ever turn out the way anyone really wants them too, and most people have images of the characters in their head, probably one of the few times people are working their imagination, then they come out with a movie and ruin it.
And on a side note, it really annoys me when people don't know that there was a book before the movie. I hear that all the time with Narnia.

Lila
02-25-2008, 06:34 PM
The movie is going to make me mad. The book had Alice all described as someone soft, while they have the casting girl have a sharp mean face. I really hate it when they come out with movies from books, they rarely ever turn out the way anyone really wants them too, and most people have images of the characters in their head, probably one of the few times people are working their imagination, then they come out with a movie and ruin it.
And on a side note, it really annoys me when people don't know that there was a book before the movie. I hear that all the time with Narnia.

I know... grrr... all that stuff really makes me mad. It's hard to actually enjoy your obsessions when they're made into movies.

DaydreamBeliever
02-26-2008, 12:05 AM
I think I'm obsessed with this series so much because it's so much more original than all the other vampire books out there. Does anyone else think so??

I think so...most other vampire stories seem to be so similiar.But Twilight is very different from any fantasy I've read,not just vampire stories.:D

SpiritedWolf
02-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Did anyone else ever picture Alice as a blonde?!

DaydreamBeliever
02-26-2008, 12:22 AM
I thought of her as a very light brown.:D

Rhyanidd
02-26-2008, 01:35 AM
All the girls in my class and all my girl friends are slowly getting into the books, so I have many people to talk to about the series, which is great. We frequently seem to end up fantasizing over Edward in the changing rooms xD I seem to be the only one in love with Jacob, however. According to my friend he's 'ordinary' compared to Edward, which may be slightly true, but I don't care :rolleyes:

Agh! So what? I like Jacob better because he didn't up and decide that Bella was better off without him! That really buged me when Edward was like "Oh by the by I know whats best for you better than you do." Gosh! Let her make her own descions (though I do think that she didn't completely think through her descions about becoming a vampire but thats beside the point.) She's 18 YEARS old, not 18 MONTHS old, for crying out loud!

Sorry, I get really passionate about the books I read and movies I watch. *coughs embaressed* Excuse me. *skeedaddles*

Twilightdryadhobbit
02-26-2008, 02:51 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e223/Nadiatwilight/CopyofTheDeadEnd.jpg

"ARRR!" Twilight, the pirate of Narnia sailed into the Twilight thread with all of her cannons booming, her many braids of long dark brown hair flying in the breeze. "What be this thread that be bearin me name? And how be I involved with vampires? It be news to me!! O' course, I don't really sleep at all, and I am up all night, but still... Be there any pirates or cannons in these here books? Or be they not worthy of the name "Twilight?'" :D ;)

fish_wwjd_frog
02-26-2008, 02:52 PM
"Nay, Twilight, hardly worthy o' sharin' a name with ye!!! Arr... how should we be punishin' the scallywags?" Fish, the third-in-command, gazed longingly at her cutlass...

Twilightdryadhobbit
02-26-2008, 02:54 PM
"Nay, Twilight, hardly worthy o' sharin' a name with ye!!! Arr... how should we be punishin' the scallywags?" Fish, the third-in-command, gazed longingly at her cutlass...

"Nay Fishy. If this be a thread involvin vampires, it be time to fetch the pistols, or better yet the rifles! And don't ferget yer silver bullets!" :D

fish_wwjd_frog
02-26-2008, 02:56 PM
"Nay Fishy. If this be a thread involvin vampires, it be time to fetch the pistols, or better yet the rifles! And don't ferget yer silver bullets!" :D

"Silver bullets? Why, that be almost as good as plunder! Surely we shouldn't be wasting it on these landlubbers, deserverin' as they might be... Arr...I think I'd like to put the scare into the Williamites, though... What say ye we head in that direction?"

Machiathemarshwiggle
02-26-2008, 02:56 PM
"Gar, an' where be the wooden stakes Fish? I thought I told ye to make some up out o' the extra wood!!" Machia said as he teleported down from the helm... The First Mate called for the anchor to be dropped and pulled the pistols out of his belt... "Arrr... now where be them vampires?"

fish_wwjd_frog
02-26-2008, 02:59 PM
"Gar, an' where be the wooden stakes Fish? I thought I told ye to make some up out o' the extra wood!!" Machia said as he teleported down from the helm... The First Mate called for the anchor to be dropped and pulled the pistols out of his belt... "Arrr... now where be them vampires?"

"Now wooden stakes I can manage... Arr..wait a minute... Nay, I believe ye broke 'em, mate, when ye found out the galley was out o' apples..."

Twilightdryadhobbit
02-26-2008, 02:59 PM

"Ye know Machia, I be thinkin we may have made a mistake. Do ye remember from that books O' creature lore we read in Narnia? Vampires be only coming out during the night... Maybe we should take our plunder, avast and return later..."

Machiathemarshwiggle
02-26-2008, 03:01 PM
"Now wooden stakes I can manage... Arr..wait a minute... Nay, I believe ye broke 'em, mate, when ye found out the galley was out o' apples..."

Machia pulled his hat down over his eyes... "Gar... Well, t'wasn't might fault someone aboard is an apple pig! Gar..." He stuck the pistols back in his belt and barked an order or two at the crew... "Arrr... anyway, I've got our next location all planned out on the map... Here (http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19946) it be... Set sail fer dark and troubled waters... Or in other words... The fan club section..."

And just as swiftly as it had come, the Black Spot vanished... http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g46/Tineblack/CliffHanger.jpg

Rhyanidd
02-26-2008, 09:01 PM
*coughs* I just thought I ought to point out to y'all that it's Werewolves who can be killed with Silver Bullets. Vampires, on the other hand, can be killed/fended off with wooden stakes, garlic, and crucifixes.

Twilightdryadhobbit
02-26-2008, 10:41 PM
*coughs* I just thought I ought to point out to y'all that it's Werewolves who can be killed with Silver Bullets. Vampires, on the other hand, can be killed/fended off with wooden stakes, garlic, and crucifixes.

"Arrr..." A distant voice floated across the water... "Stakes or crosses... I be knowin' that... But can ye put wood in a pistol?" :D

ooc: Thanks for letting us be a small part of your thread. Enjoy the discussion. Perhaps I should read these books, I've always been kind of interested because my real middle name is Twilight.

Lila
02-26-2008, 10:45 PM
ooc: Thanks for letting us be a small part of your thread. Enjoy the discussion. Perhaps I should read these books, I've always been kind of interested because my real middle name is Twilight.

It is?!?! Gosh, that's cool! You should read the books.

Carry on with your pirate-ish-ness... *pirates rock*

Rhyanidd
02-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Thats, aweseome Twilight, very cool middle name.

Well mebbe y'all should invent a NEW kind of pistol that CAN shoot wooden stakes.