PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Magazine rpg

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

FallOutGirl
05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
At Couture<3 Magazine fashion for teen girls lives. everyone who works there is extreamly fashionable. theres drama/ fashion/ jealousy/ and MORE fashion.

Kendra Johanson- exsecutive ceo of Couture<3 Magazine -
shes demanding and bossy but everyone respects her. she thirty years old. she very thin and its obvious she had plastic surgery done. she very thin with long straight platinum blonde hair and brown eyes

Rupert Davidson - make up artist - rupert is one the most well dressed males you will ever see hes alwaysed dressed in the latest designer wear for men. hes about 28 and hes tall and very skinny he has dark brown hair and green eyes hes extreamly tan and constantly uses the word OMG

Bridget Winston - casting director (books the models and stuff) - Bridget is your typical dumb blonde shes completely cluless but when it comes to booking the worlds top models and celebrities shes a genius. bridget is 22 years old. she average hight and youve guessed it BLONDE long wavy hair and blue eyes shes skinny and has a light complextion and has a crush on ryan

Miranda Davis - hair stylist - Miranda is slightly emo-ish she has dyed black short hair with hot pink streaks she wears mostly vintage clothing such as hot topic. she normally quiet but when she does talk its usually somethig rude. miranda is about 22 and skinny and has a fair complextion

Jeffrey (jeff) Anderson- web site maneger - jeffery is sorta dorky but a pretty nice guy he has blonde hair and green eyes average hight 22 years old always wears polos he has a huge crush on miranda but miranda keeps stepping all over him poor jeffery

Isabella Randolf - fashion editor - isabella is extereamly gorgeous everyone wonders why she dousint model. isabella is known to be very obnoxious and snobby. shes extreamly fashionable and whitty. she has long wavy dark brown hair and light blue eyes and tan skin shes pretty tall. did i also mention that shes rich and she has a very human like long haired chihwawa named Chanel shes 22 years old

Ryan Sanders- photographer - Ryan is and award winning photographer ant total cutie. he has sandy blonde hair and gourgous blue eyes and tall. Ryan is hyper and fun. he also has a huge crush on bridget hes 22 years old

Caroline Patterson - writer - caroline is very outgoing and perky shes pretty normal but sometimes annoyingly talkative tends to talk too fast. she has
short auburn hair and brown eyes and a fair complextion. oh and did i mention that she has a crush on jake shes 22 years old

Jake Evans - Writer - Jake is pretty quiet but likes sports he plays soccer abd sometimes sneaks off an watches soccer games during work. hes tall and muscular has light brown hair and green eyes he has a crush on isabella hes 22 years old

Characters

Kendra Johanson - me
Isabella Randolf - me
Ryan Sanders - Janny150
Caroline Patterson- .:LadyRomance:.
Bridget Winston - tottyfruitty
Miranda Davis - xMusicxObsessionx
Jake Evans - owlfeather90

.::Akatsuki::.
05-12-2007, 01:52 PM
I wanna play Ryan Sanders :D can I? :D

Lila
05-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Can I be Caroline Patterson?

tottyfruitty
05-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Can I be Bridget??

FallOutGirl
05-12-2007, 02:24 PM
ooc-yes yes and yes yay

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Could I be Miranda?

~Sunnyromance~
05-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I order Jake ^.^

FallOutGirl
05-12-2007, 03:16 PM
ooc- sure all we need is a jeffery and rupert

FallOutGirl
05-12-2007, 04:43 PM
ooc- we need a RUPERT and JEFFERY

Lila
05-12-2007, 05:03 PM
do we need them to start? gosh...

FallOutGirl
05-12-2007, 05:12 PM
ooc- yea we do ill play rupert if we dont get anyone to play him

Lila
05-12-2007, 05:15 PM
If needed, I can play Jeffrey.

FallOutGirl
05-13-2007, 10:06 AM
ooc- we need 2 more people

tottyfruitty
05-13-2007, 05:14 PM
ooc-yes yes and yes yay

Haha love the enthusiasm! :p

FallOutGirl
05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
ooc- well i have to be enthusiastic its mothers day lol and plus i got new shoes i luv shoes! yay!

tottyfruitty
05-13-2007, 05:36 PM
ooc: Lol I love shoes too. I got new converses like a few weeks back and that alone cheered me up :p. So mothers day is different for America cos we had ours a wjile back.

FallOutGirl
05-13-2007, 05:37 PM
whoa seriously i always thought it was the same day and i always wondered what canadian boxing day was..... wow that was random lol!

tottyfruitty
05-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Lol I know! When everyone was talking about mothers day I as like what?? Lol

FallOutGirl
05-13-2007, 05:49 PM
everyday should be mothers day i also say that about my birthday but w/e lol!

tottyfruitty
05-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Lmfo! I would love that. Prezzies every day :D
Yeah it should be :p

Lila
05-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Ooc: lol guys, this is an RPG not a chat room... :p

tottyfruitty
05-13-2007, 06:03 PM
ooc: Is it?? Oh :p

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Ooc: lol guys, this is an RPG not a chat room... :p

well, what else are we supposed to do while we wait to start?

~Sunnyromance~
05-14-2007, 07:36 AM
ooc:I say we get hyper! And when are we going to start ?

Lila
05-14-2007, 08:42 AM
well, what else are we supposed to do while we wait to start?

Chat on another thread. :rolleyes: Chatting on RPG's = spam.

05-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Wheeen do we start? :D

tottyfruitty
05-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Ask SG!..........

~TheCaptain~
05-14-2007, 04:27 PM
All the good parts are taken!!!!! X(

tottyfruitty
05-14-2007, 04:31 PM
But there are still some parts left.

~Sunnyromance~
05-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Oh guys let´s just begin. We´ll just have to skip those parts out until someone takes them or someone will just have to play two roles :p

tottyfruitty
05-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Haha well seeing as its SG's rp maybe we should wait for her.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Haha well seeing as its SG's rp maybe we should wait for her.

...that'd be polite.

tottyfruitty
05-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Yep yep. Btw what song or poem is in your sig?

05-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Whats been going on? :D

FallOutGirl
05-17-2007, 06:46 PM
nothing quite yet lol

05-17-2007, 06:49 PM
did we start yet?

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Yep yep. Btw what song or poem is in your sig?

It's from Ten Things I hate About you.
It's her sonnet from the end of the movie. And a bunch of quotes. SaffronRose made it for me!

tottyfruitty
05-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Nope!

I've seen that movie. It was okay. No wonder it looked familair :p

QA48
05-18-2007, 06:11 PM
I want to be a Celebrity who's going to be on the Cover. Now, who would be interviewing me? And who will be taking my picture? :D

tottyfruitty
05-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Well if you were a model I would have picked you :p

QA48
05-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Well if you were a model I would have picked you :p

Wait, no celebrities allowed on the cover of this magazine?!:eek: But I chose you guys to promote my latest movie with Brad Pitt!

What's the name of the magazine?

tottyfruitty
05-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Whats the name of the movie?

QA48
05-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Whats the name of the movie?

Its called Defense :D

Editor's note: the movie mentioned above is fictional. No such movie with Brad Pitt exists.

tottyfruitty
05-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Lol how dumb do you thin I am? :p
Actually I was wrong I cast anything and everything o models or actors/actresses. I will have to see whether you are worthy of being on our cover. :p

SOS~
05-18-2007, 06:29 PM
*notices Sportygirl7702's sig*

Oh! Rose loves FOB music. Rose wished she was at the concert last night.

QA48
05-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Lol how dumb do you thin I am? :p
Actually I was wrong I cast anything and everything o models or actors/actresses. I will have to see whether you are worthy of being on our cover. :p

lol I didn't write the editor's note because I thought you were dumb. I wrote it just in case an unexpected visitor read it and might think it was fo' reals yall!
I'm going to play the role of an agent for now.

*on the phone*

Well, my client did have a box office hit with the movie, "Fight Club" and she was voted as most fashionable by the editor's of Vogue. So trust me, it will do you guys good to have her on the cover. And need I mention she just broke up with Colin Farrell?

tottyfruitty
05-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Thats old news. Who cares about Collin? I need more young, hip new gossip. Besides the movie fight club is too violent and manly for our magazine.

Mwhahahaha :p
Haha I know.

QA48
05-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Thats old news. Who cares about Collin? I need more young, hip new gossip. Besides the movie fight club is too violent and manly for our magazine.

Mwhahahaha :p
Haha I know.

Oh C'mon! I'm sure she is front cover material. Plus, most woman look up to her because she has a healty image and does not starve herself for hollywood standards. Not to mention she won an best supporting actress oscar for her role on Seven.

tottyfruitty
05-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Hmmm well bring her in and I shall concider it, but no promises.

QA48
05-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Hmmm well bring her in and I shall concider it, but no promises.

Ok. Ok. She has a photo shoot for Rollin Stones mag early today. I'll let her people know.

ooc-What's the name of the magazine?

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Oh! Rose loves FOB music. Rose wished she was at the concert last night.

YAY FOB! I got tix for this summer, I'm so excited!!!

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-19-2007, 12:17 PM
so, who else do we need before we can start?

FallOutGirl
05-19-2007, 12:35 PM
ooc- arg your so flipping lucky my older sis is going to a FOB concert soon and she wont stop rubbing it in my face we need a jeffery and a rupert to start

QA48
05-19-2007, 01:34 PM
I want to be a celebrity on the cover. PM me when you guys finally launch the magazine :p

My character's name will be Jayde Rose and she will be promoting her new movie with Brad Pitt.

SOS~
05-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Can I join.

FallOutGirl
05-19-2007, 02:35 PM
sure you can we still need people to play rupert and jeffery

tottyfruitty
05-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Tiff you would have to ask SG about that.

FallOutGirl
05-19-2007, 03:59 PM
its fine with me well i guess we can START!

TUESDAY MAY 18, 2007
8:00AM
AT EVERYBODYS HOME

isabella awoke to the sound of blue birds perched on a branch on a small tree in front of her luxourious pent house apartment building she stepped out of her light blue silk clad bed and slipped into her chinese silk robe and her sheep skin slippers and walked to her balcony that over looked central park she untied the messy bun that was her hair and let it down as fluffed her long dark hair she leaned her arms on her stainless steel bars

tottyfruitty
05-19-2007, 04:16 PM
ooc: So we are all at our homes?

FallOutGirl
05-19-2007, 04:22 PM
yup

Tenthingy

tottyfruitty
05-19-2007, 04:24 PM
ooc: okay.

ic: Bridget switched her alarm off and turned on the radio. It was playing unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. She got out of bed. ' Just what I needed' she thought to herself as she sang along with the radio as she opened to the curtains.

FallOutGirl
05-19-2007, 04:48 PM
8:45AM
ISABELLAS PENT HOUSE APARTMENT

isabella walked into her enormous walk in closet and picked out a light blue ralph lauren suede short poofy fringed sleaved blazer with a brown tank top and cuffed sevens capris and brown wedges she wore a tiffanys heart necklace she then picked out a brown and blue quilted chanel handbag and put her monogramed swarovski encrusted sidekick 3 in her bag she walked to he bathroom and curled the bottom of her long dark hair and put on a light blue headband that matched her eyes she then put on sheo sephora lipgloss and light blue eyeshadow and eye liner and then mascara and some blush she smiled obviously pleased by her apperence she walked over to the pink fluffy doggie bed where a small caramel colored long haired chiwhawha sat "bye bye trixie" isabella said in a sweet voice as she put on her light blue chanel sunglasses as she walked out the door to her pent house

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Miranda rubbed her eyes as she pushed back the black hair out of her face. She hated mornings. Dressing in a black tightfitting shirt and skinny jeans, she made herself coffee, a frown permentantly pressed onto her face.
It wasn't going to be a good day.

~Sunnyromance~
05-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Jack woke up at 7:00 to the sound of his alarm clock. He yawned bigbly je was so tired after watching that game yestersday with Barcelona and Manchester United. Luckily Barcelona had won and his fave guys Ronaldinio and Eidur Gudjohnsen had both scored goals (those happen to be my fave footballers ;) He showered, ate breakfast, dressed into black jeans, a light blue t-shirt which said: just woke up, don´t disturb me. "Bye Bye sweeties" he said to his cat and dog Pearl (cat) and Jolly (dog). He got out and drove to wrok in his brand new porchse.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Miranda got into her car, a black CrossFire with a lisence plate that said: "emokdsrk".
With her black coffee and her black totebag, she started up the car and drove off to work.
As always, traffic was bad, so she used the time to her advantage to do the makeup she'd negelcted.

Lila
05-19-2007, 09:20 PM
ooc: Have we started? What's going on?

QA48
05-19-2007, 11:26 PM
ooc-SG if its alright with you, I would like to be a part of your staff. I would like to be in charge of the Entertainment /or Pop Culture department in your magazine. I know its a fashion magazine, but their is always room for some entertainment article featuring a celebrity. ;)

Karen was on line at the Starbucks near her apartment building. On a normal morning its full, but this morning she woke up extra early so that she could beat the crowd. This meant she sacrificed three hours of sleep. One was spent choosing her outfit and accessories before going to bed.

-Black Leather channel dress that is meant to look like a short sleeved coat: CHECK!
-3 inch high heels strap in black: CHECK!
-2 karat diamond silver necklace: CHECK!
-Black limited edition bag from Louis Vitton: Check!

Another hour was spent in the morning getting ready. The third hour? That one is already a given.

"I'll have a double shot expresso, please" Karen said as she slammed her Starbucks credit card on the counter.

"Someone is about to have a tough day," the employee said as he swiped the card on the register.

"Tell me about it," Karen said as she took the card and placed it inside her wallet.

"I can tell by the way you're dressed. Black leather dress that can also function as a jacket with Black high heel straps to softened your style a bit. It says, If you mess with me you're in big trouble, but at the same time I'm willing to cut a deal with you...if you're lucky," the Employee said.

"Thanks Nick. You hit it right off the bat. Sociallite from Miami. That's all I'm going to say," Karen said as she took her cup of coffee.

Karen took a sip of her coffee and accidently spilled some on the counter.

Nick took the piece of cloth that was on his shoulder. "eww...well, I wish you all the luck in the world," Nick said as he wiped the counter.

"Thanks, I'll be needing it!" Karen said.

She looked at her watched and noticed that it only took her 15 minutes. "Wow, I think I'll walk to my job," she thought.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Miranda parallel parked in front of the building and walked in, glaring at anyone who dared to smile at her.
Like she'd predicted, it wasn't going to be a good day.

QA48
05-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Miranda parallel parked in front of the building and walked in, glaring at anyone who dared to smile at her.
Like she'd predicted, it wasn't going to be a good day.

Melinda arrived at the elevator just as it was about to close. She picked up her pace and managed to open the doors to the elevator where Karen was standing in the middle and in the middle she stood forcing Melinda to walk over to Karen's right.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-19-2007, 11:48 PM
ooc: Melinda? Do you mean Miranda? *is confused*

QA48
05-19-2007, 11:57 PM
ooc: Melinda? Do you mean Miranda? *is confused*

oops sorry, I was watching something on american idol. lol

So are you Miranda Priestley?:eek:

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 12:05 AM
oops sorry, I was watching something on american idol. lol

So are you Miranda Priestley?:eek:

ooc: lol, no. Miranda Davis, hair stylist. Emo girl. Sarcastic and sometimes down right rude!

ic: Miranda glared at the doors of the elevator. Open. Open. OPEN! she thought, hoping this girl would not start jabbering about something.

QA48
05-20-2007, 12:27 AM
ooc: lol, no. Miranda Davis, hair stylist. Emo girl. Sarcastic and sometimes down right rude!

ic: Miranda glared at the doors of the elevator. Open. Open. OPEN! she thought, hoping this girl would not start jabbering about something.

Karen looked down and then to her right. "Nice shoes," she thought. She stepped forwards touching the buttons to their floor. "Why out of all the days today this stupid elevator has to take forver, " she muttered under her breath.
Finally the door opened. Both Miranda and Karen walked out as fast as they could. Karen beating out Miranda by one step. The doors behind them closed and the numbers on top of the elevator indicated that it was going down once again.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Miranda headed to the small kitchen area. Thankfully, someone had already made coffee. She poured herself a cup and went to her section to see what she was supposed to do today.

QA48
05-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Karen saw Miranda rush to her office and she immediately raced behind Miranda. "You do know that Candy Johnson is doing a photoshoot with us today, right? Leslie told me about you yesterday and trust me, I much rather be working with waste management than to be interviewing a socialite who's a ripoff of Paris Hilton," Karen said as she leaned inside Miranda's office.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 01:51 AM
Karen saw Miranda rush to her office and she immediately raced behind Miranda. "You do know that Candy Johnson is doing a photoshoot with us today, right? Leslie told me about you yesterday and trust me, I much rather be working with waste management than to be interviewing a socialite who's a ripoff of Paris Hilton," Karen said as she leaned inside Miranda's office.

Miranda looked up. "As long as she stays quiet while I do her hair, I couldn't care less who she is. Besides, most likely, her hair is in good shape. Meaning I don't have to mess with it any more that I want to."
She looked down, examining her chipped nail polish.
"Did you just compare me with waste management?"

QA48
05-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Miranda looked up. "As long as she stays quiet while I do her hair, I couldn't care less who she is. Besides, most likely, her hair is in good shape. Meaning I don't have to mess with it any more that I want to."
She looked down, examining her chipped nail polish.
"Did you just compare me with waste management?"

Karen chuckled, "no, I said that I would rather be working with waste management than to be stuck interviewing a socialite who has a cock-roach for a brain. Trust me, I've worked with monkeys before. They are much smarter."

The phone in Karen's office started ringing. "If you need anything, Call me. I'll be on line six," she said as she headed towards her office.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 10:27 AM
QA48 you cant make another persons character do something, oh and yea you can be a part of the staff just write a short description about karen and ill post it on the first post (no pictures)

9:00AM
ISABELLAS MERCEDES SLR

isabella took out her tiffanys sterling silver key chain and pressed a button her very expensive mercedes went "boop" and the hard top folded into the trunk the mecedes was now a convertable she sat in the navy leather seat and drove off ti her faveorite starbucks she walked in she orderd a chocolate chai latte. the guy at the counter was obviously trying to flirt with her but isabella just waved it off "its a curse to be this beautiful just kidding" isabella thought to herself as she got back in the car and drove to the large Courture <3 building she parked her car and walked twords the enormous rotating doors

05-20-2007, 10:50 AM
occ: oook so we started already, im supose to be ryan...

ic: Ryan walked out the elevator, before he gave a step he looked around all the office..."Another day like any other.." he said as he sighed and looked down, he walked turds his office, he waved to few friends as he got there and pushed himself to his black couch, after a few secs he sat up.."I wonder whats Isabella doing.." he thought...he then stood up and walked when he accidently bumped Karen as he passed by her.."Sorry.. um.." He said as he wondered her name...

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 10:59 AM
9:20
COTOURE<3 MAGAZINE BUILDING

isabella walked into the rotating doors and onto the marble floor she went into the elevator and went to the 5th floor she took a sip of her latte as Kendra came up to her "good morning kendra" isabella said

"listen i need you to get the wardrobe ready for rhiannas photoshoot shes gonna be here at 3:00 pm her wardorbe better be ready" kendra said in a menacing voice

"sure thing" isabella said perkily as kendra turned away she rolled her flawless light blue eyes " uhg i cant stand that woman" isabella thought

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 11:43 AM
ooc- where is everybody

Lila
05-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Caroline woke up, yawned, and dressed herself in a sleeveless dress:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u74/NarniaFan0527/gp471515-01vliv01.jpg

A light pullover:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u74/NarniaFan0527/gp418878-01p01v01.jpg

and brown sandals:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u74/NarniaFan0527/gp496961-04p01v01.jpg

She combed her hair, applied lipstick and eyeliner, and drove her silver convertable to work. She stepped out and walked in.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 12:17 PM
10:00PM
COTOURE<3 MAGAZINE BUILDING

isabella was photocoping pictures of trendy outfits when she saw caroline and giggled slightly looking at the lack of designer style she had

Lila
05-20-2007, 12:24 PM
"What?" Caroline asked. "I just got these at Gap, they had like the BEST sale, can you believe it? I mean, 60% off is a LOT! so I was all like, OMG I have to get these! I think they're cute, but you know, it doesn't really matter what other people think, since I'm ONLY a writer..." she stopped to sigh loudly. "If only I had the physical beauty to be a model," she said, tilting her hed and putting her hands on her hips.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 12:28 PM
ooc- gap is expensive now aeropostale thats my FAVE place to shop

"wow gap..... and how much is it there like 20 bucks for a pair of jeans pulease if you want real fashion go to some where that acually sells stuff in the 3 digit range, oh wait my bad you cant afford it so thats why you dress so un fashionably" isabella said

Lila
05-20-2007, 12:32 PM
"Oh, well EXCUSE me," Caroline said, offended. "You know, there's more to life than fashion.... at least in MY life." And with that she walked into the nearby kitchen and came out holding a doughnut. She strutted off to her office.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 12:35 PM
isabella laughed lightly at her own whittyness as she went back to her office

Lila
05-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Caroline pursed her lips as she switched on her computer. Perhaps there was a way to get revenge on Isabella.

QA48
05-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Will make my profile as soon as I can. When did I make another character do something? I was just giving my character something to do last night because nobody was on and I wanted to jump in instead of wasting bandwidth and post asking what's going on, etc.... My apologies

ooc-

Karen overheard the comments about Rhianna's photoshoot. "What? How come they get to interview and shoot Rhianna and I'm stuck with a sleezy Hilton wannabe!," she thought. The fax machine turned on and a paper came out of it.

Canday Johnson's flight was delayed. She'll be 4 hours late for her interview and shoot.

"Great!" she yelled.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 04:42 PM
isabella went into the coveted fashion paradise known to the teenage readers as the closet isabella sifted through the endless racks of designer clothing she picked out 4 tops and 4 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of skirts and 2 pairs of jeans

Lila
05-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Caroline searched her pictures on her photobucket album and found one of Isabella. "Why the heck do I have that in there?" she wondered, as a smile grew across her face. She copied and pasted the picture into her graphics program, where she adjust the picture to make it look like Isabella was wearing clown-ish clothes. She then printed the picture on high-quality photo paper, stuck it into an envelope, and put a label on it that said:

To Isabella
Love from Ryan Sanders

While Isabella was in the closet, Caroline slipped the envelope onto her desk.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 05:03 PM
isabella opened the envilope "wow how flattering well you know what they sat jealousy is the highest from of flattery" isabella said smiling

Lila
05-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Caroline suddenly appeared in the doorway. "Watcha got there?" she asked with curiosity at her own joke.

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 05:11 PM
"aparently another admierer its obviously who eversent this is totally jealous of me but i find it flattering" isabella said

Lila
05-20-2007, 05:15 PM
"Flattering?" Caroline asked, peering over Isabella's shoulder. "I'm not sure if I would go that far, you appear to be wearing a clown's clothes!"

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 05:28 PM
"exactly jealousy is the highest form of flattery" isabella said in a sing song voice

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
"exactly jealousy is the highest form of flattery" isabella said in a sing song voice

Miranda stuck her head in. "Actually, it's imitation. Not jealousy. And, what is going on with Candy Johnson?"

QA48
05-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Miranda stuck her head in. "Actually, it's imitation. Not jealousy. And, what is going on with Candy Johnson?"

Karen took a deep breath before entering "the closet."

"Apparently her flight got delayed this morning," Karen said as she entered holding out the fax paper that was sent to her. "This will costs us thousands!"

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 07:35 PM
"oh seriously" isabella said obviously uninterested

QA48
05-20-2007, 07:41 PM
"oh seriously" isabella said obviously uninterested

Karen watched as Isabella turned her back. "So...What do you want me to do?... Do you want me to... cancel the shoot and interview? I was browsing Perez Hilton's site this morning and he has exclusive pictures of Candy Johnson falling off drunk and eating the floor outside of Hyde's club. And her agent expect us to lose money and believe her flight was delayed?"

SlpNarniaQueen
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
ooc: Can I be Rupert?

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
ooc- sure you can be rupert

SlpNarniaQueen
05-20-2007, 07:54 PM
ooc: YAY!

ic: Rupert wandered the hallway's of the office with his fashionable glasses on his head. He held a cup of Starbucks coffe, skim, no wipped cream mocha in his left hand with a pad in his right hand and a pencil behind his ear.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Karen watched as Isabella turned her back. "So...What do you want me to do?... Do you want me to... cancel the shoot and interview? I was browsing Perez Hilton's site this morning and he has exclusive pictures of Candy Johnson falling off drunk and eating the floor outside of Hyde's club. And her agent expect us to lose money and believe her flight was delayed?"

"Drunk?" Miranda groaned. "There goes my hope of a perfect hairstyle. I'll go tell makeup to pull out the heavy artillery."

FallOutGirl
05-20-2007, 09:14 PM
isabella walked out of the close "omg rupert those girls are such losers" isabella said

SlpNarniaQueen
05-20-2007, 09:17 PM
He looked up from his notepad. "What girls, Isabella?" he asked. "I know lots of girls...which ones..." He smiled, but then turned serious, and put his glasses on. "By the way, who's my first victim of the morning?" he pulled out is electronic organizer. "So, keep talking about these losers..."

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Miranda heard Isabella and rolled her eyes.
"You're one to talk..." she murmured, pushing past her out of the closet.
She went back to her office area, and began to plan exactly what she'd do to Candy's hair if she EVER showed up.

SlpNarniaQueen
05-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Rupert smiled. "Good morning to you too Miranda..." he said as he hurried on to his stuido.

Lila
05-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Caroline sighed and got back to work. She wasn't having such a great day - yet.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Rupert smiled. "Good morning to you too Miranda..." he said as he hurried on to his stuido.

"Don't start, Rupert. You won't finish." she muttered. She needed more coffee.

FallOutGirl
05-21-2007, 06:21 AM
"oh please miranda go get a tan" isabella said refurring to mirandas pale skin anyways i think you have to do rhiannas make up first and then candy johnson if she ever shows" isabella said checking the schedulde on her swarvski crystal encrusted sidekick3

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 07:06 AM
ooc: What's happening?

~Sunnyromance~
05-21-2007, 07:37 AM
ooc: Yeah what is going on O.O

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 07:47 AM
ooc: Lol. We are both clueless.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 08:41 AM
"oh please miranda go get a tan" isabella said refurring to mirandas pale skin anyways i think you have to do rhiannas make up first and then candy johnson if she ever shows" isabella said checking the schedulde on her swarvski crystal encrusted sidekick3

ooc: Miranda and Isabella are fighting.
and Candy Johnson is late. Basically just nonsense.

ic: "Genius. I'm hair. Not makeup. So take your boyfriend and leave me alone. Cause I don't like you and you don't like me. Deal with it and get out of my way."

QA48
05-21-2007, 01:13 PM
ooc: Miranda and Isabella are fighting.
and Candy Johnson is late. Basically just nonsense.

ic: "Genius. I'm hair. Not makeup. So take your boyfriend and leave me alone. Cause I don't like you and you don't like me. Deal with it and get out of my way."

"Whoa!...am I interrupting something here?" Karen said as she unexpectedly walked into the room.

"Um..Miranda, I have a cab waiting for us downstairs," she said as she walked backwards a few steps. She turned around and took the pencil that was in her hair, "Oh and i just got another fax and Candy's manager called and she said to have the best hair extensions in town waiting for her. I have yet to come up with questions for that girl. ugh...better start thinking about them."

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 04:14 PM
"Whoa!...am I interrupting something here?" Karen said as she unexpectedly walked into the room.

"Um..Miranda, I have a cab waiting for us downstairs," she said as she walked backwards a few steps. She turned around and took the pencil that was in her hair, "Oh and i just got another fax and Candy's manager called and she said to have the best hair extensions in town waiting for her. I have yet to come up with questions for that girl. ugh...better start thinking about them."

"Fine. I'll be downstairs in ten minutes." She pushed past Isabella and went to get the extensions. Packing them in her tote, she also grabbed hairspray and brushes. This girl was more of a pain than she deserved. And Miranda was completely prepared to let her know. Right after she hurt Isabella for being an idiot.
She was downstairs on time and contented herself to dreaming of ways to torture Candy and her oh so precious hair.

Lila
05-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Caroline followed Miranda and then tapped her on the shoulder. "Er... Miranda...I need a story on 'hot hair styles' to write about for the magazine... would you happen to have any suggestions for me?"

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 04:22 PM
ooc: thank you!!

ic: Bridget walked past Miranda on the stairs. "Hey Miranda, where are you going?" she asked placing her folder in her other arm.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Caroline followed Miranda and then tapped her on the shoulder. "Er... Miranda...I need a story on 'hot hair styles' to write about for the magazine... would you happen to have any suggestions for me?"

ooc: thank you!!

ic: Bridget walked past Miranda on the stairs. "Hey Miranda, where are you going?" she asked placing her folder in her other arm.

"Oh my god! Is it bother Miranda day?" she cried, shuddering.

"Ugh. Hot hairstyles. Okay, long and straight, coronets are back in, side ponytails, very 80's. side parts are in, and we're getting back into dark hair instead of blonde."
she turned to Bridget.
"I am going to show Candy Johnson that drunkness is NOT good when Miranda Davis is your hairstylist. She's late. and now Karen and I have to deal with her hungover self."

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 04:57 PM
"Forget I asked" she said seeing Miranda was not in the mood. 'Somone woke up from the wrong side of bed this morning' she thought as she walked up the stairs towards her office.

QA48
05-21-2007, 05:08 PM
"Forget I asked" she said seeing Miranda was not in the mood. 'Somone woke up from the wrong side of bed this morning' she thought as she walked up the stairs towards her office.

As Bridgette (that's your name right?) was going up the stairs, Karen was going down. "Oh hey, I wanted to ask her if you managed to get Scarlette Johansen for the august issue? I believe she has a new movie coming out around August and I would love to interview her for the magazine. Plus, I'm sure we can work with the title something along the lines of being a Nanny fashionista for the fall season. Just think about it, ok?"

Karen made it downstairs and soon was behind Miranda. Miranda opened the door to the yellow cab and whether she intentionally or accidentally closed the door on Karen, Karen decided to let it slide. Today was a day she wasn't looking forward to and she wasn't in the mood to make it worse. Miranda was starting to get on her nerves and it was only 10am

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 05:16 PM
ooc: What does Karen do exactly and yeah its Bridget.

ic: Karen didnt really give Bridget any time to reply but she nodded as she watched her walk. 'I shall think about it'. She placed the folder on the table in her large office and opened the curtains and the window. 'Fresh air best way to start off the day' she thought to herself as she sat on her chair and swung herself towards the little fridge sitting under her desk. She opened it and got out a bottle of water.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 05:19 PM
ooc: lol, sorry. my compy was being mean!!

ic: Miranda leaned her head against the head rest of the taxi. She didn't want to be here. And she needed more coffee.
She looked out the window and watched as people hurried off to their mediocre jobs.

QA48
05-21-2007, 05:20 PM
ooc-I interview celebrities and I'm in charge of articles of high couture fashion in today's Pop culture.

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 05:23 PM
ooc: Oh okay!

ic: She pressed play to listen to her messages.
"I was wandering whether you could book...". It was always the same request and sometimes she wished she had another job but at times she appreciated her job and it came with some perks. Sometimes she would get invited to premieres by people she booked and they would all get invited to the most exclusive parties and VIP places. She sat back in her chair and drank her water.

Lila
05-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Caroline winced as she walked back to her office to start looking up hair styles. She rarely managed to get through a work day without being criticized or pushed away.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Caroline winced as she walked back to her office to start looking up hair styles. She rarely managed to get through a work day without being criticized or pushed away.

ooc: you do realize that's just how Miranda is, right?

Lila
05-21-2007, 05:29 PM
ooc: you do realize that's just how Miranda is, right?

ooc: Of course! ;) Just playing as my character.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 05:30 PM
ooc: Of course! ;) Just playing as my character.

ooc: okay, I just didn't want you to think that she's just being mean...

tottyfruitty
05-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Her eyes widened as she looked at her nails. She grabbed the nail filler from her drawer. "I really need a new manicure" she said outloud as she tried to file them into the shape she wanted.

QA48
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
ooc: lol, sorry. my compy was being mean!!

ic: Miranda leaned her head against the head rest of the taxi. She didn't want to be here. And she needed more coffee.
She looked out the window and watched as people hurried off to their mediocre jobs.

Karen saw Miranda looking outside the window. "You know, " she said. "Why don't we make a quickstop at Starbucks and get ourself some caffeine? I think we're going to need to overdose on it today..." She tapped on the driver's right shoulder, "can we make a quick stop at the Starbucks that is on the corner of Lilly's Boutique?" she asked.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Karen saw Miranda looking outside the window. "You know, " she said. "Why don't we make a quick stop at Starbucks and get ourself some caffeine? I think we're going to need to overdose on it today..." She tapped on the driver's right shoulder, "can we make a quick stop at the Starbucks that is on the corner of Lilly's Boutique?" she asked.

"I think that is the smartest thing anyone has suggested all day." Miranda said, giving Karen one of her rare smiles.

Lila
05-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Caroline was incredibly bored as she started typing her article on hairstyles.

QA48
05-21-2007, 05:45 PM
"I think that is the smartest thing anyone has suggested all day." Miranda said, giving Karen one of her rare smiles.

"Omg you smiled! Its the end of the world as we know it!" With that said, Karen opened the door to her side and got out of the cab. "Oh btw that's my appartment building over there," she said pointing to a red-bricked building.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 05:47 PM
"Omg you smiled! Its the end of the world as we know it!" With that said, Karen opened the door to her side and got out of the cab. "Oh btw that's my appartment building over there," she said pointing to a red-bricked building.

Miranda blew the hair out of her face, rolling her eyes. "Are you going to act like that whenever I do something not me?"
She got out and looked at the building she'd pointed at. "Nice. How's the rent?"

QA48
05-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Miranda blew the hair out of her face, rolling her eyes. "Are you going to act like that whenever I do something not me?"
She got out and looked at the building she'd pointed at. "Nice. How's the rent?"

"Sheesh! Excuse moi!... rent is ok. I pay $1,600 a mo. for two rooms," Karen said. Her cell phone rang and she struggled to find it inside her Black limited edition bag from Louis Vitton. Finally getting a hold of her new purple razor she flipped it open. "Hello?.....What do you mean she's already there? I thought her flight was delayed! Ugh..hold on, I'll be there!" she snapped her phone shut and grabbed Miranda by the arm as she was about to enter Starbucks. "C'mon we don't have much time. Candy just arrived to the photoshoot!"

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 05:56 PM
"Sheesh! Excuse moi!... rent is ok. I pay $1,600 a mo. for two rooms," Karen said. Her cell phone rang and she struggled to find it inside her Black limited edition bag from Louis Vitton. Finally getting a hold of her new purple razor she flipped it open. "Hello?.....What do you mean she's already there? I thought her flight was delayed! Ugh..hold on, I'll be there!" she snapped her phone shut and grabbed Miranda by the arm as she was about to enter Starbucks. "C'mon we don't have much time. Candy just arrived to the photoshoot!"

"That woman is seriously on my hate list now!" Miranda grumbled, following Karen. She continued to mumble obscenities as they walked.

FallOutGirl
05-21-2007, 06:10 PM
"better watch out i heard the person that got her the wrong colored sprinkles on her lowfat mocha frozen yogert she chucked the icecream in there face and hey were fired" isabella said basically saying this chick is nuts

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-21-2007, 06:11 PM
"better watch out i heard the person that got her the wrong colored sprinkles on her lowfat mocha frozen yogert she chucked the icecream in there face and hey were fired" isabella said basically saying this chick is nuts

ooc:.....uh.... you're not with Karen and Miranda right now....
so...uh.... yeah....

FallOutGirl
05-21-2007, 06:15 PM
ooc- whoops my bad

FallOutGirl
05-21-2007, 06:19 PM
3:00PM
COUTURE<3 MAGAZINE BUILDING

"people rhianna is arriving in 5 minutes remember shes a very important celebrity and if you screw up your fired" kendra said pacing in front of the employees that were in a group in her office

FallOutGirl

"people rhianna is arriving in 5 minutes remember shes a very important celebrity and if you screw up your fired" kendra said pacing in front of the employees that were in a group in her office

FallOutGirl

tottyfruitty
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
ooc: I'm bored. Can I play Rihanna?

05-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Ryan walked out of his office, after getting all his photoshoots organized and bla bla, all those photographer's things...

He heard Kendra..."Rihanna.." he said remembering.."Right!.." He said as he rushed to them...

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-23-2007, 04:38 PM
"Karen? Don't we need to get going?" Miranda asked, glancing at her watch.

tottyfruitty
05-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Bridget got out of her chair. She had totally forgotten about Rihanna. She grabbed her folder and looked through it quickly. 'How could I have forgotten?' she asked herself making her way out of her office.

05-23-2007, 04:46 PM
"Hey Bridget.." Ryan said as he found rushing through the office.."Rihanna too?.." He asked

SlpNarniaQueen
05-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Rupert heard the announcement. He grabbed his notepad, put his glasses on and made a clean sweep of his studio. He smoothed his hair and took one last sip of his coffee. He coughed once, checked his hair in his mirror, and then sat back down in his chair to await Rihanna. He hoped she'd be in a better mood today, but he knew he'd need to keep on his good side with her complaints. After a few moments rest, he awaited her arrival, making sure he had his folder and supplies all set.

tottyfruitty
05-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Bridget made her way to the entrance to welcome Rihanna. She dropped the folder on one of the tables near by and checked herself in the mirror. She raised an eye brow as she ran her hand through her hair. "Soft like cotton" she thought smiling. She carried on towards the door.

05-23-2007, 05:05 PM
occ: Ignore me! TF

ic: Ryan checked himself at the batroom, he fixed his shirt, his dirty blonde hair was looking just fine...He blinked and eye smiling and turned he rushed to the door...

tottyfruitty
05-23-2007, 05:15 PM
ooc: What? Were you talking to me, Bridget in the rp?

05-24-2007, 06:24 PM
occ: Yeah i was, check on page 14 or 15... one of my posts...

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 06:27 PM
"Hey Bridget.." Ryan said as he found rushing through the office.."Rihanna too?.." He asked

ooc: Oh so sorry! My bad!

ic: "Yep. And you? Looking more glam than usual I see" she said smiling and looking at him.

05-24-2007, 06:32 PM
He grinned.."Yeah.. Rihanna.." He said after a look at her.."U're looking great too.."

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 06:37 PM
"Why thank you Ryan" she said posing slightly. "I just had my hair done yesterday" she said smiling. "Not for Rihanna" she quickly added "I needed a new look anyway". "Everyone wants to see the star. It's like we've never met anyone famous before" she said laughing

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-24-2007, 06:41 PM
ooc: QA48.....? can you reply?? please?:o

05-24-2007, 06:46 PM
"Why thank you Ryan" she said posing slightly. "I just had my hair done yesterday" she said smiling. "Not for Rihanna" she quickly added "I needed a new look anyway". "Everyone wants to see the star. It's like we've never met anyone famous before" she said laughing

"Yeah, I mean, i have nothing against Rihanna, but she's like any other female star, nothing special.." He said then smiling back...

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
"Oh, so you weren't just in there"she said gesturing to the bathroom "checking yourself in the mirror, maybe fixing your shirt?" she said jokingly.

05-24-2007, 06:57 PM
He looking down, thinking of something to say, grinning..."Well, I do that, just to.. to look ok.." He said smiling

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Bridget couldnt help but laugh. "Of course you do. Don't worry I did it too. If I'm going to be standing beside her I've got to make sure I look good too" she added smiling. She looked at her watch "she should be here soon. Shall we go greet our guest?".

05-24-2007, 07:07 PM
He nooded grinning.."Our so-called...Special guest.." He said starting to walk...

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 07:10 PM
She followed him "I hope she's got some VIP tickets for us, like to her show or something". When they got to the entrance she opened the door and let herself out leaving it open for Ryan.

05-24-2007, 07:12 PM
He holded the door, and waited for her to enter first...

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 07:14 PM
"Thanx" she said as she entered. "Someone's late".

ooc: I thought we were going outside? No?

05-24-2007, 07:17 PM
occ: dunno... :D

ic: He looked around, and raised his eyebrows in sign that she was right...

QA48
05-24-2007, 07:18 PM
ooc: QA48.....? can you reply?? please?:o

hey girl! sorry. hehe what were we doing? ack! I have to go! but feel free to use my character Karen!

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 07:19 PM
ooc: Lol. They are outside wait for Rihanna

ic: "Typical Celebrities, think they can do what they like". She reached into her back pocket and got her cell out.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-24-2007, 07:19 PM
"Karen? Don't we need to get going?" Miranda asked, glancing at her watch.

ooc: here you go... We're going to meet Candy Johnson...
And I don't mind..

05-24-2007, 07:21 PM
He checked his cam hanging from his neck, "I dont know why but when i do this i feel like a paparazzi.." He said grinning in a funny way...

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 07:23 PM
"You look like one too, especially with the face expressions" she added looking at the camera and his face laughing a little. "Now all we need is Rihanna. She dialled Rihanna's agents number and waited.

05-24-2007, 07:25 PM
He kept checking his camera as he looked at her... and what she was about to say in that call...

tottyfruitty
05-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Someone finally picked up.
"Hello it's Bridget from Couture Magazine fashion. I was just wandering when Rihanna would be arriving for her interview and photoshots for the magazine.”
“Oh okay”
“No that’s fine.”
“We’ll see you soon then. Thank you very much bye.”
She closed her cell and looked at Ryan. “They are stuck in traffic. Can you believe that?”

QA48
05-25-2007, 12:13 AM
ooc-You guys get to meet Rhianna and we're stuck a Paris Hilton wannabe:rolleyes:

At the photoshoot

Karen and Miranda arrived to an abandoned building where the photoshoot was going to take place. From afar both girls could see that someone was going through the rack of clothes and throwing them on the floor. Karen and Miranda ran to the room.

"Excuse me!" Karen said. She realized that it was Candy herself going through the clothes. "Oh, Hi! My name is Karen Lopez. I'll be interviewing you today," she said as she extended her hand to her.

Candy ignored Karen's hand. "I don't like my clothes," she said without looking at them.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-25-2007, 12:16 AM
At the photoshoot
Candy ignored Karen's hand. "I don't like my clothes," she said without looking at them.

Miranda's eyes narrowed. "Do we look like we care? Look, you're late. And you're hung over. So can we get this done? Cause I am SO not looking forward to working with that mop that you call hair."

QA48
05-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Miranda's eyes narrowed. "Do we look like we care? Look, you're late. And you're hung over. So can we get this done? Cause I am SO not looking forward to working with that mop that you call hair."

Karen elbowed Miranda. "Don't mind her, she's bitter because she broke up with her boyfriend," Karen said trying to apologize. They both exchanged dirty looks. "Why don't you go to hair and make up while I talk to whoever is directing the photoshoot for a new wardrobe, ok?"

Candy dropped the purple gown she was holding. "Whatever," she said as she walked out of the room.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Karen elbowed Miranda. "Don't mind her, she's bitter because she broke up with her boyfriend," Karen said trying to apologize. They both exchanged dirty looks. "Why don't you go to hair and make up while I talk to whoever is directing the photoshoot for a new wardrobe, ok?"

Candy dropped the purple gown she was holding. "Whatever," she said as she walked out of the room.

"I did NOT just break up with my boyfriend! That girl ruined a perfectly good coffee stop. and she's irresponsible!"
She ran after Candy, ready to wreck havoc on her hair.
"Sit. Now." she said, pointing to the hair stylist's chair.

QA48
05-25-2007, 12:34 AM
"I did NOT just break up with my boyfriend! That girl ruined a perfectly good coffee stop. and she's irresponsible!"
She ran after Candy, ready to wreck havoc on her hair.
"Sit. Now." she said, pointing to the hair stylist's chair.

Karen ran after Miranda. "I know you didn't break up with your boyfriend, but how am I supposed to explain to the boss that Candy walked out of this photoshoot and interview because YOU made her do so?!" Karen hissed at ther.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-25-2007, 12:35 AM
Karen ran after Miranda. "I know you didn't break up with your boyfriend, but how am I supposed to explain to the boss that Candy walked out of this photoshoot and interview because YOU made her do so?!" Karen hissed at ther.

"By telling her that Candy was drunk and thought that we were kidnapping her." she said seriously.

QA48
05-25-2007, 12:38 AM
"By telling her that Candy was drunk and thought that we were kidnapping her." she said seriously.

"Look, let just get this over with, ok? And try to be nice, please? She'll probably be on her cell phone so feel free to listen to you iPod or something," Karen said. "I have to go and talk to Jay Manuel (the guy from American's Next Top Model :D) and tell him about the wardrobe."

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-25-2007, 12:39 AM
"Look, let just get this over with, ok? And try to be nice, please? She'll probably be on her cell phone so feel free to listen to you iPod or something," Karen said. "I have to go and talk to Jay Manuel (the guy from American's Next Top Model :D) and tell him about the wardrobe."

"Fine. But if she complains,I am not responsible for the damages."

QA48
05-25-2007, 12:58 AM
After looking for Jay for about 10 minutes she finally found him talking to the photographer. "Oh, jay! thank God. Karen Lopez from Couture Magazine. Listen, Candy is not happy at all with her wardrobe and refuses to wear the dresses we have for her," she said.

Jay took off his sunglasses and placed them on his head. "You tell her that she agreed with the theme of the photoshoot and that she's going to have to wear it anyways. Tell her about the contract she signed. That'll be enough to put her in place," he said.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Miranda got Candy to sit in the chair, then pulled out the hair extensions. Candy opened her mouth to say something, but Miranda glared at her. She closed her mouth.
"Now, you can be on your little cellphone or whatever, just don't talk to me."
Candy eagerly pulled out her cell and began to chatter. Miranda plugged her ears with earphones and turned on her music loud enough to drown out Candy.

ooc: whats the theme?

QA48
05-25-2007, 01:08 AM
Miranda got Candy to sit in the chair, then pulled out the hair extensions. Candy opened her mouth to say something, but Miranda glared at her. She closed her mouth.
"Now, you can be on your little cellphone or whatever, just don't talk to me."
Candy eagerly pulled out her cell and began to chatter. Miranda plugged her ears with earphones and turned on her music loud enough to drown out Candy.

ooc: whats the theme?

ooc-an ethereal 20's

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-25-2007, 01:10 AM
ooc-an ethereal 20's

ooc: sweet...

ic: Miranda fixed Candy's hair, using all the extensions she'd brought. That girl had friend her hair. It was nasty.
Miranda switched off her iPod and made Candy turn off her cell phone.
"Stop with the straightening. It's ruining your hair. And all the drinking has to stop as well. You'll be bald in ten years elsewise."

tottyfruitty
05-25-2007, 06:44 PM
ooc-You guys get to meet Rhianna and we're stuck a Paris Hilton wannabe:rolleyes:

LMFO Rhianna's late.:p

05-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Someone finally picked up.
"Hello it's Bridget from Couture Magazine fashion. I was just wandering when Rihanna would be arriving for her interview and photoshots for the magazine.”
“Oh okay”
“No that’s fine.”
“We’ll see you soon then. Thank you very much bye.”
She closed her cell and looked at Ryan. “They are stuck in traffic. Can you believe that?”

he laughed slightly..."And they expect us to believe that.." He said shaking his head.."Whatever, lets wait till she gets here..."

Lila
05-26-2007, 04:59 PM
ooc: Is my character supposed to be doing something? :p

05-26-2007, 05:00 PM
occ: What does ur character do...¿?

Lila
05-26-2007, 05:01 PM
ooc: she's a writer.

05-26-2007, 05:07 PM
occ: Oh well i guess, i just come down and wait with us for Rihanna...

tottyfruitty
05-28-2007, 04:58 PM
he laughed slightly..."And they expect us to believe that.." He said shaking his head.."Whatever, lets wait till she gets here..."

She crossed her arms and tapped her feet impatiently. "Forget this, I need some coffee" she said uncrossing her arms.

05-28-2007, 08:47 PM
he glanced at his clock.."She's too late.." He said.."Lets go get some coffee.." He said raising his sight.."But first.." He said grabbing his cam and taking a pic of Bridget.."This.."

Lila
05-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Caroline grumpily stomped downstairs to wait for Rihanna. When she saw everyone getting up, she said, "Is she just late or did I miss something?"

tottyfruitty
05-30-2007, 02:09 PM
"I'd like that" she said.She smiled at the camera, revealing her dimples, as he took the picture. "I expect that to be on the next cover of the magazine" she said jokingly as Caroline approached.
"She's late. Stuck in traffic apparently. It would be kind of hard to miss Rihanna" she said laughing a little.

SlpNarniaQueen
05-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Rupert just sat there quietly tapping his pencil on the table. "Oh my gosh. This always happens." he growled under his breath. "I say we all screw this and go out for some coffee and muffins. And lets try not to get our heads in the clouds people." He said, glancing toward Bridget.

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
"Karen... She's done..." Miranda called, snapping Candy's phone shut.
"You're done princess. Go get dressed."
Candy went to go put on her first outfit while Miranda slumped in the hairdresser's seat.

05-30-2007, 08:43 PM
"I'd like that" she said.She smiled at the camera, revealing her dimples, as he took the picture. "I expect that to be on the next cover of the magazine" she said jokingly as Caroline approached.
"She's late. Stuck in traffic apparently. It would be kind of hard to miss Rihanna" she said laughing a little.

"Thats true.." He said grinning.."And about the pic thing, its staying with me.." he said smiling back to bridget...

tottyfruitty
05-31-2007, 04:41 AM
She blushed a little and smiled at Ryan before turning to Rupert.
"And what's that supposed to mean Rupert?" she asked noticing that when he had said the last part he happened to look at her.

06-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Ryan's smile disappeared as he looked as well to rupert to hear what he was supose to say...

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Bridget just rolled her eyes and turned away from him.
"Anyway how about that coffee Ryan?"

SlpNarniaQueen
06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
She blushed a little and smiled at Ryan before turning to Rupert.
"And what's that supposed to mean Rupert?" she asked noticing that when he had said the last part he happened to look at her.

"Why it's supposed to mean looks are only skin deep, my dear. Nothing more. We must make sure we do not become so arrogent inside that our hearts do not match the beauty of our outsides." Rupert said calmly. "I meant no insult to you nor anyone else, just a piece of wisdom for those in the buissness..."

06-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Ryan raised his eyebrows in sign that he was right, he layed his head aside slightly as he turned to open the door for Bridget to pass first...

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 04:26 PM
"That's ironic coming from a make up artist and one of the well dressed men in this business" Bridget replied halfway through the door. "Thanks for the advice".

06-01-2007, 04:28 PM
"U're kinda right.." Rayn replied closing the door.."Maybe he read that somewhere!.." he said grinning

SlpNarniaQueen
06-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Ryan raised his eyebrows in sign that he was right, he layed his head aside slightly as he turned to open the door for Bridget to pass first...

Rupert nodded to Ryan in thanks for his agreement.

"That's ironic coming from a make up artist and one of the well dressed men in this business" Bridget replied halfway through the door. "Thanks for the advice".

"Ah...but my attitude matches my dress...though that Carrie Underwood can test a guy's nerves..." he rolled his eyes. "Any time mydear."

Lila
06-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Caroline yawned and typed away on her laptop as she waited. This was boring.

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 04:39 PM
She looked at him with a 'Are you for real?' expression on her face. "Hold on Ryan" she said grabbing his arm before he got far enough.
"So are you saying you dress good because you're vain, shallow? To make yourself feel better?". She wasn't attacking him she was just curious as to how his statement would plan out for his dressing.

06-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Ryan leaned close to her ear and whispered..."Just lets go come on.."

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
She shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Never mind Rupert" she said smiling at him and followiing Ryan inside.

06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
He gave a last look to rupert and walked away

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 04:50 PM
ooc: Are we inside the office or a cafe?

06-01-2007, 04:53 PM
occ: uhhh, lets say we just walked out the building :D

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 04:57 PM
ooc: I thought we were inside, lol. Okay then.

ic: The wind blew as they left the building. 'How ironic' Bridget thought as her hair flew everywhere.

06-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Ryan looked at her, Pretty nice hair, he thought as he walked, when the arrived the coffee, he glanced everywhere to get a table...

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 05:06 PM
When they got inside Bridget ran her hand through her hair and tried to make it look like it was before the mini hurricane attack on it.
"There's a table" she said heading towards a two seated table right by the window. The couple sitting there were just leaving as they passed by Bridget smiled at them.

06-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Ryan walked past her...*eherm* "please.." He said as he got the chair out for her...

SlpNarniaQueen
06-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Rupert stayed silent. "You think of me how you think of me. Whether or not that is the truth, your opinions will not be swayed. I know who I am, and I know God knows who I am inside. I need no approval from you." he spoke calmly, no expression in his eyes behind his glasses. He wanted to say more, but refrained from starting a fight. EDIT: As he walked away, he shook his head at nothing in particular. He walked into the offices and spotted Caroline, typing away. "Good day to you dear..." he said coming in the office. "How are you?"

ooc: oops late, PRETEND you heard that.

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 05:17 PM
ooc: Ryans a real gentleman

ic: "Thank you" she said as she sat down. 'I never imagined Ryan could be this nice' she thought to herself as she looked at whether to have a capiccino or a latte.

06-01-2007, 05:20 PM
occ: :D he really doesnt look like it, since he looks like a sandy blonde, light tan skin surfer boy

ic: "U're welcome.." He said as he waked to his chair and sat down, he grabbed his manu as well

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
ooc: Haha surfers can be gentlemen too, rarely :p
Lol SLP a tad bit late

ic: A waitress came over to collect their orders."I think I'll have the cappucino please" she said plaing the menu down.
The waitress wrote it down and turned to Ryan.

06-01-2007, 06:42 PM
"Latte.." He replied, putting the menu down a glancing back at Bridget with a cute smile...

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Bridget placed her hands on the table, one palm over the other hand, leaning gently on the table, and looked directly at Ryan. She smiled as her side fringe fell over her right eye.
"So Ryan is photography all that it is set out to be? Taking pictures of the celebs must be fun huh? More interesting than having to talk on hours end trying to persuade their agents to give us a try".

06-01-2007, 07:31 PM
He looked to the window, before he answered..."Well, I guess both carreers have their interesting part dont they?.." He asked glancing back at he with a smirk...

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 08:03 PM
"Well sometimes when the clients really want me to book their celebrity they will try to persuade me with VIP tickets to partys,restaurant openings, the big events". She sat back in her chair. "What can I say then? It would be rude not to accept the offer" she joked smiling.

06-01-2007, 08:13 PM
"Yeah, those are the good things though.." he said looking everywhere with his eyes that had the color of honey... :D

occ: i just described them that way :D :rolleyes: i guess the can be called light brown as well :D

ic: "but i guess the most important thing its that u like ur job, what u do, like, i've always been the photographer of my family, since i ever learned how to use a camera.." He said smiling

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 08:28 PM
ooc: Why is he looking at honey colored things? :p

ic: "I can just imagine you with your high tech camera for your 10th birthday, but I do like my job, not always, but its what I want to do." she looked at her watch "everything seems to be delayed today. First Rihanna now the coffee's"

06-01-2007, 08:33 PM
"Whoa.." He said checking on his watch as well...."Oh here she comes.."
The waitress came with the tray and the coffees..."Here.." she said.."Sorry if it took long.." She apologized...

Ryan took a sip of his, when she left, he leaned closer to her and whispered..."at least the coffees taste good.." He said smiling...

tottyfruitty
06-01-2007, 08:42 PM
She laughed a little. "Well they should after the long time they took making them". She drank her cappuccino slightly too quickly and she could feel a burning sensation in her throat.

06-02-2007, 10:28 PM
"Whats the rush?.." He asked, when she had already finished, Ryan had only drank the half of his latte...

FallOutGirl
06-03-2007, 09:58 AM
ooc- sorry i havent been on in a long time so whats going on

06-05-2007, 05:59 PM
occ: tottyfruitty!!!

SlpNarniaQueen
06-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Rupert sat in his office tapping his pencil against the desk. He got up and started chatting with the secretary. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up. "Yes...of course..." her eyes were wide with fear. She slowly hung up the phone. "Rupert, you better get everyone in here..."

ooc: Can I make something happen PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE?

tottyfruitty
06-06-2007, 09:59 AM
occ: tottyfruitty!!!

ooc: sorry. Been really busy. I shall be back to normal rping tomorrow I promise.

ic: "Oh no reason, just that Rihanna could arrive at any minute and we wouldn't be there to welcome her and the boss may get a little ticked off." she said taking a deep breath. "But take your time" she said smiling "Besides I was really thirsty and needed a boost."

06-07-2007, 07:48 PM
"Ok.." He said smiling and taking another sip.."Even though, i think u're kinda right. We really dont want Karen mad at us.." He said...

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
06-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Miranda looked over to Karen, then sighed. She'd been waiting and Karen was taking forever.
"Karen!!??? I'm leaving!!!" she called, before grabbing her bag and heading back to the magazine's home base.

06-11-2007, 08:30 PM
occ. ppl? ....

tottyfruitty
06-12-2007, 08:13 AM
"You're right about that." she said looking out of the window. "Although I wish I hadn't rushed it, my throat feels like its on fire" she rubbed her neck slightly.

06-12-2007, 03:43 PM
he smiled slightly..."Trust me i know how it feels.." He said like remembering the same thing..."Lets get going.." He said standing up...

tottyfruitty
06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
She stood up and left a tip for the waitress.
"What do you mean?" she asked as they walked towards the door.

06-12-2007, 04:19 PM
"About ur throat like on fire?.." He asked.."Yes, i've felt the same.." He said grinning in a funny way...

tottyfruitty
06-12-2007, 04:46 PM
She laughed "Oh right, I thought you meant about Karen" as she opened the door her cell went off. She opened it. "Hello".

FallOutGirl
06-12-2007, 05:30 PM
ooc- whats going on

SlpNarniaQueen
06-12-2007, 08:08 PM
ooc: Can I make something happen...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? *puppy eyes*

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
06-12-2007, 08:10 PM
ooc: Can I make something happen...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? *puppy eyes*

please do...

ic: Miranda got out of the taxi and walked into the building and back up to her area. She unpacked her tote bag and started to organize her many hairbrushes.

SlpNarniaQueen
06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Rupert started calling everyone. "Hello, Bridget? Ryan? Miranda? Everyone? We've got a suprise visitor! She'll be here in 10 minutes, and she's not exactally the nicest person either. It's Fergie." There was silence on the other end. "HURRY UP OR SHE'LL HAVE OUR HEADS!" he hung up and organized his stuff, rushing through the offices, gathering everything.

ooc: how's that?:D

xHalfEmptyOptimistx
06-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Rupert started calling everyone. "Hello, Bridget? Ryan? Miranda? Everyone? We've got a suprise visitor! She'll be here in 10 minutes, and she's not exactally the nicest person either. It's Fergie." There was silence on the other end. "HURRY UP OR SHE'LL HAVE OUR HEADS!" he hung up and organized his stuff, rushing through the offices, gathering everything.

ooc: how's that?:D

ooc: YAY!!!!

ic: Miranda rolled her eyes. "Haven't I dealt with enough idiots today?"

FallOutGirl
06-12-2007, 08:37 PM
ooc- whats going on

SlpNarniaQueen
06-12-2007, 08:46 PM
ooc: Fergie is coming.

ic: "JUST HURRY!" Rupert shouted into the recievor.