Garrett Hedlund Fan Club [Merged]

.::Akatsuki::.

Hey, I know you´re watching this Sacred Spirit, so I must say you inspire the idea of creating this fan club...

So as soon as you tell me I´ll make u a member!!!!

:D For the other girls, the same 4 u, tell me u wanna join, and thats all...

Then we´ll start posting Garrett´s pics here, to make us go craaaaazyyy...jiji ;)

Oh and I almost forgot, Sacred, will u make me member of Ed´s fan club????

good!!

Ok, ur a member, im glad im part of eds fan club too!

so u can tell other girls who like Garrett that they can join, when we became more, then we´ll star posting the pics!:D

u really thik so? 17???? well, i never thought of that, ok she-elfwarrior19 u in the club! :D

u prefer garrett with blonde hair? or with that dark brown?

Its another movie he did called, Four Brothers and thats where he gets shot and dies...I sdont like to think he died, I just like to think hes in a coma.

I think I gonna be sick...ya know how he has a movie with lohan..well i saw a pic of a scene and it looked like they were preforming..i can not say it because this is a family friendly site..i dont know for sure, but if it is true.I will be very angry with him..eww..just thinking about it, is gorss

eeeeeeeeeerm, what did u say??? preforming in what way :( gosh, could u give me that pic u saw, please, i never thought i would start hating lindsay....
Im felling weird....

Back