Mafia - sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

lieke

Okay, as some of you may know, a couple of months ago we played Mafia, and it was great:D but we couldn't continue back then, so we do that now

For everyone who doesn't know Mafia, i'll explain it here:

The goal of Mafia is discovering who is murdering the people. Every one who participates gets a job (jobs are explained below), and you try to win the game.

There are murderers, they will kill one member every day. After that the members have to decide who the murderers are by posting in the game thread or PM-ing each other. The members will vote for the one they want to see hanged (you can only vote for one person!) and after the votes the member with most votes will be hanged.

The game ends when there are more murderers then other members, or when all murderers have been hanged.

JOBS:

Civilian: You don't have a special task, you have to find out who the murderers are and vote every day

Murderer: You are the person who is murdering the people. You can kill one member every day, and you can vote so you can try not to get a murderer killed. You will know who the other murderers are, and all the murderers can together only murder one person, so that person has to be chosen unanimously (by PM-ing between the murderers).

The Angel: Every time the murderers have to kill someone the angel must guess who they think is the murderers going to kill. If they guess it right, that person does not die, but is saved.

Psychic: During the night, the Psychic will PM me the name of a person. I will PM back that person's position in the game.

The Mage: Everytime someone is murdered I will PM the Mage what the murdered person's position was.

The Cupid: during the first night, the Cupid will PM me the names of two persons, those persons will be "lovers", if one of the lovers die, the other one will die too.

There are two times, day and night, all murderers, the Psychic and the Angel will send a PM to me at the beginning of each night. I will send a PM to the Mage at the beginning of each day. I will say when a day begins or ends (I will always give at least 24 hours). Members have to vote during the day
During the day the thread is open, but during the night it will be closed.

If you want to play, you have to stay untill the game is over, and you have to come online everyday (if not the game will go to slow). You need to post in the game thread everyday to make your vote AND BOLD YOUR VOTES, IF NOT THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS OFFICIAL VOTES!!!
You must be able to recieve PMs, 'cause i have to send you your job.
And do not take this seriously, members don't hate you if they kill or hang you, they are just playing a game!

If you want to play, just post that you want to play in here, and i will add you to the list of people who want to play:D I need at least 10 members to play.

Once the game has started and you aren't in yet, you can't participate that game, you can in the next game, but not in the current one. If you want to be in the next one during another game, you can just post that in this thread, and i will put you on the list for the next game.

Jobs will be chosen randomly by what order you post your reply in (like: poster number 17 is going to be a murderer or something)

This is just the "sign up" thread, the game thread is coming when the game will start (when there are enough people to play).

I will be running the game, so if something is not clear you can ask it here or PM me:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

much thanks to HB:D

Last edited:
Just a quick question: (and I'm not signing up either) Since this is sort of a "role playing" game, shouldn't this be in the VotDT section? Just curious.

awesome dudes:D

list of players who signed up:
-Fender Stratocaster
-Jaravis
-*moseley*princess*
-The Narnia Addict
-Narborg

but as i said, we need at least 10 people, so sign up everyone:D
i'll send you all your jobs as soon as the game starts ;)

-Fender Stratocaster
-Jaravis
-*moseley*princess*
-The Narnia Addict
-Narborg
-Protofan

we need at least four more people *waits*:D

-Fender Stratocaster
-Jaravis
-*moseley*princess*
-The Narnia Addict
-Narborg
-Protofan
-Lilith

great:D this is going to be so much fun...

only 3 more people ;)

-Fender Stratocaster
-Jaravis
-*moseley*princess*
-The Narnia Addict
-Narborg
-Protofan
-Lilith
-Gwen

well, i can't say that, i already chose which post should get what kind of job (before i started the thread), so maybe you are, maybe you aren't :eek:

at least two more people:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back