PrinceCaspianWannabe IS CASPIAN! *GASP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! It's been said before, he should totally be Caspian. I wonder if we can get our friend in green to pull some strings at Walden ;)

office said:
hey if you guys help him be caspian will you help me get the part of eustace?

Well, I don't really know...We need a short audition:

1.How are your dragon imitations?

2.Do you like looking at picture books of grain elevators or fat foreign children doing exercises?

3.Do you despise talking mice?

4.Have you ever flown on the back of an owl at night?

5.Can you complete the following rhyme, "Many sink down to the Underworld..."

6. What is Experiment House?

7. Do you know what burnt Marshwiggle smells like?

8. Can you face the awful Tashlan?

Please submit your answers and we can carefully consider you for the role of a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and you might almost deserve it. ;)

lol, i was reading the older narnia news and i saw the one about unknown dudes being casted and i was just like " no S*** sherlock" lol, it was funny....

i've always wanted him to play caspian, hey PCWB do u by any chance go on any other narnia forums?

echoscot said:
Well, I don't really know...We need a short audition:

1.How are your dragon imitations?

2.Do you like looking at picture books of grain elevators or fat foreign children doing exercises?

3.Do you despise talking mice?

4.Have you ever flown on the back of an owl at night?

5.Can you complete the following rhyme, "Many sink down to the Underworld..."

6. What is Experiment House?

7. Do you know what burnt Marshwiggle smells like?

8. Can you face the awful Tashlan?

Please submit your answers and we can carefully consider you for the role of a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and you might almost deserve it. ;)
well if i do get the part will you guys belive me?

Elf Of The Grey Havens said:
Yes! It's been said before, he should totally be Caspian. I wonder if we can get our friend in green to pull some strings at Walden ;)

I love Spector, maybe he could do some stuff. Seriously guys, I love you all. I love to act and I played Arab in West Side story this past spring!

PrinceCaspianwannabe said:
I love Spector, maybe he could do some stuff. Seriously guys, I love you all. I love to act and I played Arab in West Side story this past spring!
Lol. Caspian vs. Miraz in a rumble! Get cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back