PDA

View Full Version : PrinceCaspianWannabe IS CASPIAN! *GASP*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

LifeMaiden
07-28-2006, 07:28 PM
http://narniafans.com/forum/showpost.php?p=512917&postcount=3363

There he is. Allright everyone...should Narniafans vote our very own PRINCECASPIANWANNABE for the role of Prince Caspian?

I'm like, shocked at the resemblance.

:D

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Yes! It's been said before, he should totally be Caspian. I wonder if we can get our friend in green to pull some strings at Walden ;)

Peter's_Unicorn
07-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah, he'd be great for Caspian! That would be so cool for him ;) .

Adeline
07-28-2006, 07:53 PM
well i think i will vote for him.there is a very strong resemblence.

♥Green Eyed Goddess♥
07-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah, it would be awesome! PCWB, if you get to be Caspian, you're taking me with you! I made you a banner! So bring me with you!!! LOL!

-Forever_Young-
07-28-2006, 08:14 PM
I'll be rooting for you, PCW! You look exactly like him... or how he should be, anyway.

office
07-28-2006, 08:23 PM
hey if you guys help him be caspian will you help me get the part of eustace?

♥Green Eyed Goddess♥
07-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Uuummm, I don't even really know how to do that...

-Forever_Young-
07-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Me neither. If I did, or if you auditioned or something like that, I'd root for you too.

office
07-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Me neither. If I did, or if you auditioned or something like that, I'd root for you too.
well lets hope i have a beliveable accent.

echoscot
07-28-2006, 09:08 PM

Well, I don't really know...We need a short audition:

1.How are your dragon imitations?

2.Do you like looking at picture books of grain elevators or fat foreign children doing exercises?

3.Do you despise talking mice?

4.Have you ever flown on the back of an owl at night?

5.Can you complete the following rhyme, "Many sink down to the Underworld..."

6. What is Experiment House?

7. Do you know what burnt Marshwiggle smells like?

8. Can you face the awful Tashlan?

Please submit your answers and we can carefully consider you for the role of a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and you might almost deserve it. ;)

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-28-2006, 09:19 PM
lol, i was reading the older narnia news and i saw the one about unknown dudes being casted and i was just like " no S*** sherlock" lol, it was funny....

i've always wanted him to play caspian, hey PCWB do u by any chance go on any other narnia forums?

office
07-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Well, I don't really know...We need a short audition:

1.How are your dragon imitations?

2.Do you like looking at picture books of grain elevators or fat foreign children doing exercises?

3.Do you despise talking mice?

4.Have you ever flown on the back of an owl at night?

5.Can you complete the following rhyme, "Many sink down to the Underworld..."

6. What is Experiment House?

7. Do you know what burnt Marshwiggle smells like?

8. Can you face the awful Tashlan?

Please submit your answers and we can carefully consider you for the role of a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and you might almost deserve it. ;)
well if i do get the part will you guys belive me?

Adanedhel
07-28-2006, 10:25 PM
I think that I want to cry, you guys rock!

Aravis Kenobi
07-28-2006, 10:25 PM
PCW does look like what Caspian ought to look like. I hope he gets to audition! That would be so cool.

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-28-2006, 10:26 PM
i love you man!

Adanedhel
07-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Yes! It's been said before, he should totally be Caspian. I wonder if we can get our friend in green to pull some strings at Walden ;)

I love Spector, maybe he could do some stuff. Seriously guys, I love you all. I love to act and I played Arab in West Side story this past spring!

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-28-2006, 10:43 PM
I love Spector, maybe he could do some stuff. Seriously guys, I love you all. I love to act and I played Arab in West Side story this past spring!
Lol. Caspian vs. Miraz in a rumble! Get cool!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Whoa, you're right, he could totally be Prince Caspian!! That would be great if he could play him. I'm rootin' for ya!!!

Kate12whisper13
07-29-2006, 12:03 AM
Could we see a closer picture PCW?

Whats your proper name?

LifeMaiden
07-29-2006, 04:55 AM
He might not want to give out his real name ( first maybe, which I don't know)...but a close up shot would be nice. I might ask for his autograph as PRINCECASPIAN...WANNABE :D

Mar
07-29-2006, 09:41 AM
yayyy!! now all you need is to work on your accent and you're there!!

she-elfwarrior19
07-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Prince Caspian Wannabe be our caspian:D:D. I'll support you buddy. Have you actually like auditioned?:eek:!?!?!

anna.the.gentle
07-29-2006, 11:33 AM
he looks like caspian, according to the books! i say we should!

echoscot
07-29-2006, 11:38 AM

You certainly have the look and a love for theatre. If you are ABSOLUTELY serious about wanting to play Caspian, then there is more you MUST do. You MUST get an agent, if you don't already have one. I have some friends in Florida, who know how to hook you up with agents. You must do some practice cold readings, etc. It is good that you have some experience with stage, but you must do more. ie, take some classes and get ready for reads and auditions. Find a monologue, from the book of PC if possible that you can do in less than a minute without sounding rushed that will help you identify with Caspian, you need to get some headshots done. You can get them cheap or you can get them nice, the prices run anywhere from $50 -$500. You need several variations and "looks". If you are interested, I will contact my Florida friends and see if they know of some agents. In the meantime, if you haven't already, sign up for and take some acting classes, in this case specifically screen acting, which is different than stage acting, although the other kind won't hurt. People in a forum like this won't be able to get you the part, though we would all support you. This advice goes for anyone that is pining to get into any kind of film work. I have been in the entertainment industry for a while, though I am not an experienced actor, and do not do casting, nor am I an agent. I have several friends that I have worked with over the years who are very successful now, one of whom does stunt work for Pirates of the Carribbean, among other successful films. I know what they went through, I have taken classes and the best thing you can do to be prepared for an audition is to learn how to audition. It is a very challenging process. You should also be preparing a resume, yes even for child actors. I know we have all read about the child stars who came home one day from school and announced that they were going to be in "Harry Potter". It is seldom that simple. It is a very competitive industry and you need to know how to run in it. That's why I am getting a degree in Computer Science instead. But it can be rewarding and fun. Depending on what area you live in, you can also find agents in the phone book, call them ask what criteria they use to represent you. They will have the best means of getting in touch with the casting directors for the films you want, and find the auditions and get them set up for you. Casting directors often, go first to agents before placing open calls, even then, at an open call, an agent can get you leverage among the throngs of people that show up. You need to get busy if you are serious about this. Any of you that want to do it, get busy with these suggestions, NOW. Casting is not too far off.

Mar
07-29-2006, 11:45 AM
yeah, an agent is a definite.....
i dont think i know anyone in the business..............well my cousin is the verison guy!! but thats no help! (you know, the guy on the verison wireless commercial who says "can you hear me now? good.")

echoscot
07-29-2006, 11:59 AM
One more thing to add, none of that will guarantee that you get the part, but there will be other movies down the road that you will also want to be involved in. If you have the experience now, that will help when they cast the other Narnia, or Harry Potter films or what ever comes down the pike. Get busy. It is also very expensive. Don't get discouraged, keep moving.

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:03 PM
yeah it does get reallly expensive! so you have to make sure thats what you really want to do! like my band is making a CD and it costs like 15,000!!! :eek: its horrible!!!!!!!

echoscot
07-29-2006, 12:06 PM
yeah it does get reallly expensive! so you have to make sure thats what you really want to do! like my band is making a CD and it costs like 15,000!!! :eek: its horrible!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll say. And what is scary is you don't know if that will ever pay off....You just have to sit back and hope and pray.

SlpNarniaQueen
07-29-2006, 12:08 PM
YES! YES YES! He should so be caspian its not even funny! :D

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I'll say. And what is scary is you don't know if that will ever pay off....You just have to sit back and hope and pray.
YEAH I KNOW..tell me about it, ughh i also gave up my whole life..like going to school and having friends and stuff like that.

Queen Swanwhite
07-29-2006, 12:11 PM
He should totally be Caspian! :)

Pollywannabe
07-29-2006, 12:17 PM
yeah! that would be really cool! because we would know the one and only caspian(in our time I mean!)

Lioness_Aslan
07-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes. You're definatly Caspian!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Can I put I support PrinceCaspianWannabe as Caspian in my sig?

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:22 PM
alright, there hasnt been on person whos posted on this thread that HASNT thought PCWB wouldnt make a good caspian! thats is a very good sign!!

SlpNarniaQueen
07-29-2006, 12:24 PM
very very good sign...

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:26 PM
very very good sign...
okay! we all need to supoort PCWB!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have any sort of connections in the business!?

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 12:27 PM
pfft, no, I'll be no help, but seriously, if he was seriously interested he NEEDS to go for it.

office
07-29-2006, 12:27 PM
hey pcwb if you get to play caspian in pc and votdt and if i get to play eustace we would get to be in the same film.

SlpNarniaQueen
07-29-2006, 12:28 PM
:( no, Disney ALMOST hired my dad, but he took this other job, BAD DADDY!

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:29 PM
pfft, no, I'll be no help, but seriously, if he was seriously interested he NEEDS to go for it.
yes, he need to practice his butt off and get an agent!!! :eek:
ummm i cant really think of anyone!!!

slp: WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR DAD!! :eek: that could of been the best connection!!! :eek:

SlpNarniaQueen
07-29-2006, 12:34 PM
I don't know, they wanted him too! I was DAD that would be so awsome...but noooooooooooooooooo he took another one so we had to move back to the east coast...die humidity, die stairs, die uptightness! Well, that outlaws me, maybe we should post a thread to find someone that has "connections"

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I don't know, they wanted him too! I was DAD that would be so awsome...but noooooooooooooooooo he took another one so we had to move back to the east coast...die humidity, die stairs, die uptightness! Well, that outlaws me, maybe we should post a thread to find someone that has "connections"
yeah............i only have connections in the music business :( and its not even connections!!!!!!!!!!

thats horrible about your dad....my great-grandfather, did the same thing, tured down disney....*sighs* he was an artist, and we would of all been stinking rich!!

oh well....why dont you make the thread though!

office
07-29-2006, 12:41 PM
yea it would be awsome if he played caspian.

SlpNarniaQueen
07-29-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't know what to say though, I think someone else should who has a better idea of the problem should...I'm not that smart...like IceMaiden, she'd know how to word it so it sounds convincing and stuff like that...

office
07-29-2006, 12:44 PM
pcwb tottally should play caspian.

Mar
07-29-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't know what to say though, I think someone else should who has a better idea of the problem should...I'm not that smart...like IceMaiden, she'd know how to word it so it sounds convincing and stuff like that...
yeah, im not that smat either!! yeah, you should ask her to do it!!

Adanedhel
07-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Okay wow! So I have been reading through all the stuff and agree with almost everyone. Thanks for all the hints at getting an agent. This whole going for PRINCECASPIANWANNABE thing came out while I was doing West Side Story. I had auditioned for Arab and got the part. A good friend of mine, who played Action, agreed with me after I jokingly said "You know I would make a **** fine Prince Caspian". (Excuse me for the language) He thought it was a great Idea. It became a running joke around the whole school that I would become PRince Caspian, I thought it was just as funny. I even have people back at school supportign me. Recently I have been asking Abright5 and others who proclaim that they have had connections with Pippa Hall. THey tell me stuff but recently they have heard nothing. What I really need is to find Pippa Hall's contact information and get in touch. An agent maybe?

Evan (that is my real name. I dont feel comfertable givving out my whole name)

Tsukiko
07-29-2006, 03:04 PM
omg that would rock if he could play Prince Caspian!!!!!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Okay wow! So I have been reading through all the stuff and agree with almost everyone. Thanks for all the hints at getting an agent. This whole going for PRINCECASPIANWANNABE thing came out while I was doing West Side Story. I had auditioned for Arab and got the part. A good friend of mine, who played Action, agreed with me after I jokingly said "You know I would make a **** fine Prince Caspian". (Excuse me for the language) He thought it was a great Idea. It became a running joke around the whole school that I would become PRince Caspian, I thought it was just as funny. I even have people back at school supportign me. Recently I have been asking Abright5 and others who proclaim that they have had connections with Pippa Hall. THey tell me stuff but recently they have heard nothing. What I really need is to find Pippa Hall's contact information and get in touch. An agent maybe?

Evan (that is my real name. I dont feel comfertable givving out my whole name)

Yea, you should definitely try to find an agent and work on contacting Pippa Hall. Have you acted in any other plays or anything else besides West Side Story?

office
07-29-2006, 06:13 PM
i think pcwb should play caspian.

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Totally him 2 play caspian!! we should totally tell andrew adamson...:) lol

:)

PCWB is very nice and i must say pretty good-lookin'. lol

he sould totally play caspian!!

office
07-29-2006, 06:19 PM
hey i want to play eustace soooooooooooooo much.

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:25 PM
that's so funnie office - cause i wanna play Jill really really really really bad!!

office
07-29-2006, 06:27 PM
that's so funnie office - cause i wanna play Jill really really really really bad!!
well i am american. but i still might send in an audition tape.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:30 PM
hey i want to play eustace soooooooooooooo much.

do you act? do you have any experience?

office
07-29-2006, 06:32 PM
do you act? do you have any experience?
im in plays.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:33 PM
im in plays.

oh. well if you've got an agent or whatever, I guess try to contact Pippa.

office
07-29-2006, 06:35 PM
oh. well if you've got an agent or whatever, I guess try to contact Pippa.
my parents dont know if im old enough to get an agent or not. but im gonna send in an audition tape,maybe.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:37 PM
my parents dont know if im old enough to get an agent or not. but im gonna send in an audition tape,maybe.

I see. You should send in a tape, if Pippa Hall will accept them!

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:38 PM
well i am american. but i still might send in an audition tape.
i'm american too.
i think i will send in an audition tape as well. if i can find where to send it to!

office
07-29-2006, 06:39 PM
if i play eustace its gonna be weird like being friends with skandar a georgie.

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:40 PM
if i play eustace its gonna be weird like being friends with skandar a georgie.
oh, if i play jill i won't get to meet them unless they play Lucy and Ed in LB!! wa!! oh, omg omg omg if they do than that means will probly would play peter and i would get to omg omg omg meet will omg omg omg *begins searching google for pippa hall's casting address*

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:44 PM
oh, if i play jill i won't get to meet them unless they play Lucy and Ed in LB!! wa!! oh, omg omg omg if they do than that means will probly would play peter and i would get to omg omg omg meet will omg omg omg *begins searching google for pippa hall's casting address*

lol :D I hope you aren't jumping to any conclusions..

office
07-29-2006, 06:45 PM
i would get to meet skandar and georgie for votdt.

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-29-2006, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHMlDRXEgvg

the guy in this video wanted to be pc as well, i asked rogue for help since she knows pipa, but she wouldn't....

she wouldn't even try asking and i had to wait 2 months for tHAT :mad:

:( :rolleyes: :D

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 06:48 PM
i would get to meet skandar and georgie for votdt.
luckie duck

ok i totally think that we're spamming this thread, office, so let's continue the chat in our PM...:)

office
07-29-2006, 06:49 PM
luckie duck

ok i totally think that we're spamming this thread, office, so let's continue the chat in our PM...:)
ok. sorry for spamming.

SacredSpirit
07-29-2006, 07:06 PM
aaaaaaaaw!!!

I♥Georgie
07-29-2006, 07:06 PM
You Lied YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED :eek:

office
07-29-2006, 07:08 PM
aaaaaaaaw!!!
what? :confused:

SacredSpirit
07-29-2006, 07:09 PM
what? :confused:

hes cute!!!!

Adanedhel
07-29-2006, 07:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHMlDRXEgvg

the guy in this video wanted to be pc as well, i asked rogue for help since she knows pipa, but she wouldn't....

she wouldn't even try asking and i had to wait 2 months for tHAT :mad:

:( :rolleyes: :D

That is weird.. He kinda looks like me but with a fatter nose!

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 07:25 PM
hes cute!!!!
i agree!! :) only....more like this:

Cute - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hot
^he's here

Adanedhel
07-29-2006, 07:26 PM
i agree!! :) only....more like this:

Cute - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hot
^he's here

Wait so where am I?

SacredSpirit
That is weird.. He kinda looks like me but with a fatter nose!

lmao that trailer was funny

QueenSusanofNarnia
Wait so where am I?
*runs screaming* ahhh! he read my post!! ok, i edited it...look again

SacredSpirit
07-29-2006, 07:27 PM
Wait so where am I?

what

hes like right here

cute------------------------------hot

Adanedhel
07-29-2006, 07:28 PM
what

hes like right here

cute------------------------------hot
^here

Who is He???? Is that me or the guy in the Trailer? Im so confused now!

Use my first name Evan if you are reffering to me.
This thread has gone really of topic too. Ice Maiden should run it because she started it. When she gets on I hope she straightens it out. Not that I mind random side conversations, it just went way off.

SacredSpirit
07-29-2006, 07:30 PM

God..you!!!!

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 07:30 PM

ok ok Evan!!!

i agree!! only....more like this:

Cute - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hot
^he's here

it's u i was talking bout

SacredSpirit
07-29-2006, 07:39 PM

This thread has gone really of topic too. Ice Maiden should run it because she started it. When she gets on I hope she straightens it out. Not that I mind random side conversations, it just went way off.

sor--ry....jeez

Adanedhel
07-29-2006, 07:40 PM
sor--ry....jeez

It cool, I really don't care that much. I just thought it got a little off topic.

Here is a pic of me being A-Rab
Longer Hair, much different from what I do in the summer!
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/emarble17/A-RAB.jpg

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-29-2006, 07:47 PM
It cool, I really don't care that much. I just thought it got a little off topic.

ooh, nice pic.....:) have u viewed this yet??

i agree!! only....more like this:

^he's here

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 08:15 PM

I like that pic

And I agree with Susan and SK :)

LifeMaiden
07-29-2006, 08:49 PM
If I was 20 years younger I'd chase you all over the place, PCW. :D

Kate12whisper13
07-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Chase him?

Mar
07-29-2006, 09:14 PM
aww, you look really cute there evan!!!

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-29-2006, 09:23 PM
*Makes snide comment about how I was the one to start this whole thing by posting a picture in the "Johhny Depp for Caspian" thread which got everyone started.*
Oh I'm sorry, did someone say something?
:p:D

Mar
07-29-2006, 09:25 PM
*Makes snide comment about how I was the one to start this whole thing by posting a picture in the "Johhny Depp for Caspian" thread which got everyone started.*
hahaha yes! i dont forget that! how could i forget?

Kate12whisper13
07-29-2006, 09:27 PM

No no, just a mumble!

LifeMaiden
07-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Now we have to find a forum member who can play Caspian's wife, Ramandu's Daughter. I think there's a member here named Ramandu's Daughter LOL :)

Kate12whisper13
07-29-2006, 10:20 PM
I've always dreamed of myself as either the daughter or wife! Wife, depending how long it takes to get to the film and how older I look, and daughter, depending how old I am at the time!

Adanedhel
07-29-2006, 10:45 PM

What does that mean? What are you hinting at?

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 11:47 PM
If I was 20 years younger I'd chase you all over the place, PCW. :D

*cough* either him or the guy standing next to him in that pic..

Kate12whisper13
07-29-2006, 11:52 PM
*cough* either him or the guy standing next to him in that pic..

LOL! *Cough Cough*

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-29-2006, 11:54 PM
What does that mean? What are you hinting at?
Oh nothing. Twas a joke.

Kate12whisper13
07-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Yes cause our Elf here is our pure practical joker *Sniffle* :rolleyes:

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-29-2006, 11:56 PM
LOL! *Cough Cough*

lol do you agree?
I think he's very good looking, man! He needs to be Caspian..

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Who does? Our friend here or someone else?

jenny444
07-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Ladies despite wild rumors of just who Caspian will be, J. continues to be the front runner, even as Pippa Hall races about the country looking. And things are still on target for a September revealing of Caspian. Here are some more pictures to hold us over until that time:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/midfielder1990/4afef5fa.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/midfielder1990/d95c6b9f.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/midfielder1990/Caspian5.jpg

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Ladies despite wild rumors of just who Caspian will be, J. continues to be the front runner, even as Pippa Hall races about the country looking. And things are still on target for a September revealing of Caspian. Here are some more pictures to hold us over until that time:
[http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/midfielder1990/Caspian5.jpg

Not to take offense, but he is not what I expected him to look like. He reminds me of John Header (Napolean Dynamite).

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Rouge has already confirmed that the guy posted isn't PC becaue Pippa hasn't even started "Racing around the country" yet!

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 12:20 AM
In the words of Evan, take no offense, but this person has been proven to be a fake. Well not so much a fake, as the fact that he made a fan film, and people thought it was real, it was so good. Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's not the guy you're looking for.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Not to take offense, but he is not what I expected him to look like. He reminds me of John Header (Napolean Dynamite).

haha, he does.

I just think he doesn't fit the description well enough. And that last picture is just...blah.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:22 AM
haha, he does.

I just think he doesn't fit the description well enough. And that last picture is just...blah.

He looks petrified!

"Camera is looking at me! :eek: "

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Kate12whisper13 it's just so obvious that you dont like him at all and are afraid you might be wrong! But he's hot hot hot! Does he surf look at his shirt! Steamer Lane! Jeremy surfs too :) I love surfer boys!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:27 AM
He looks petrified!

"Camera is looking at me! :eek: "

his expression is blank.. there's nothing there.
Pippa hasn't even started casting yet, so really, whats with all the posts about this guy?

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-30-2006, 12:31 AM
GHAGHAHGA *DIES* i vote for PCWB to be PC!:eek: im just gonna call him PC from now on..and can someone please delete those pics of that other..PC guy..he..scares me...not to be blunt, but he's a little too homo-looking. :) :rolleyes:

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:33 AM
GHAGHAHGA *DIES* i vote for PCWB to be PC!:eek: im just gonna call him PC from now on..and can someone please delete those pics of that other..PC guy..he..scares me...not to be blunt, but he's a little too homo-looking. :) :rolleyes:

ahahaha :D
no offense to him or anything, right?

his face sort of reminds me of an elf. don't ask why.. and his eyes creep me out..

PWC is WAY better looking for caspian than that guy...

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Im scared of going into too much people of why I hated him the minute I saw him and his bad acting skills (hopefully no one saw that tape of him O_0) and making this a hate post buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut;.....

He. Looks. Old. And. Not. Male. To. Put. It. Lightly.

He. Would. Make. the. Box. Office. Die. Screaming. Bloody. Murder.

He will never make it to Hollywood. Im sorry. +_+

Yeah, I feel better now..

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah. I saw his little fan video too, and his acting was horrible. Think sub-Hayden Christensen. Who you may find attractive, but you must admit is a horrible actor.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:39 AM
*Chants Sofi's name*

I saw that tape! I couldn't understand what he was saying.
Something about a Trump o kane!

ILOVEJeremySumpter just hates me cause I don't like this boy!

Personally, isn't it suspicious how Jenny someone just came on and then as soon as she left ILVOE JEremy Sumpter came on?

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Yeah. I saw his little fan video too, and his acting was horrible. Think sub-Hayden Christensen. Who you may find attractive, but you must admit is a horrible actor.

omg..I agree. I agree..so much.

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 12:40 AM
They want to see me fail...JUST KIDDING. Im kinda watching this conversation and laughing. It is pretty funny.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Im making you something PC!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:46 AM
*Chants Sofi's name*

I saw that tape! I couldn't understand what he was saying.
Something about a Trump o kane!

ILOVEJeremySumpter just hates me cause I don't like this boy!

Personally, isn't it suspicious how Jenny someone just came on and then as soon as she left ILVOE JEremy Sumpter came on?

I noticed that... :rolleyes:

And she only seems to post when its something about her weird PC guy...

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-30-2006, 12:48 AM
I noticed that... :rolleyes:

And she only seems to post when its something about her weird PC guy...
How do you even know if it's her PC guy but not..her. I think she's him. :o

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:49 AM
How do you even know if it's her PC guy but not..her. I think she's him. :o

haha you really think he looks like a girl? I don't know if I would go that far. But he isn't attractive AT ALL. lol :)

you always crack me up sofi

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-30-2006, 12:51 AM
haha you really think he looks like a girl? I don't know if I would go that far. But he isn't attractive AT ALL. lol :)

you always crack me up sofi

nooo I think that he is male but..with..err...femininity...?...yeah. And that he is posing at ILOVEJEREMYSUMPTER or/and Jenny..whatsername.

Thanks.

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 12:51 AM
They want to see me fail...JUST KIDDING. Im kinda watching this conversation and laughing. It is pretty funny.
Haha, yeah it is funny.
lol, the napolean dinomite guy, haha.

At least your trying, right.

Make it, or die tryin'!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:53 AM
nooo I think that he is male but..with..err...femininity...?...yeah. And that he is posing at ILOVEJEREMYSUMPTER or/and Jenny..whatsername.

Thanks.

ya never know, it might be... some weirdo guy out there pretending to be girls saying that hes HOT HOT HOT (in ILoveJeremySumpter's words)

jenny444
07-30-2006, 12:54 AM
I must say I have seen this boy act on a large screen with others around him. Believe me when I tell you that he is excellent. He will draw moviegoers, that is why he remains the front runner. Pippa Hall will ANNOUNCE Caspian in September and so of course she is hard at work looking now. It is summer after all and most schoolboys are on Holiday.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Just call me Pricne Caspian

http://i7.tinypic.com/21dijb9.jpg

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-30-2006, 12:55 AM
I must say I have seen this boy act on a large screen with others around him. Believe me when I tell you that he is excellent. He will draw moviegoers, that is why he remains the front runner. Pippa Hall will ANNOUNCE Caspian in September and so of course she is hard at work looking now. It is summer after all and most schoolboys are on Holiday.

Hmm what movie was that?

Well if he is PC, Pippa Hall just lost a fan. :rolleyes:

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm not Jenny Kate12horsewisperer13. I have no idea who she is. Im entitled to my opinons! And I think he will be good.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:57 AM
Same with me Sofi! I totally agree!

And Rouge IS saying, PC isn't casting until SEPTEMBER!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 12:58 AM
Hmm what movie was that?

Well if he is PC, Pippa Hall just lost a fan. :rolleyes:

here here!

actually, Pippa isn't going to start looking until this fall. it seems like every once in awhile we have to go through this again...doesn't it?

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 12:59 AM
I'm not Jenny Kate12horsewisperer13. I have no idea who she is. Im entitled to my opinons! And I think he will be good.

Who is Kate12horsewisperer13? Not me!

And anyway, we were just having a good conversation in here about who we THINK should be PC and then you two come and ruin it with your nonsence gobber about this guy!

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Well I THINK he should be PC.

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 01:13 AM
ILuvwhoever, you have yet to reply to my private message.

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 01:14 AM
uh, lets not fight, this isn't what this thread was made for.

~RG Lover~
07-30-2006, 01:16 AM
wow from what i can see he is very handsome and doable! haha :D :cool: :o forgive me. but i think he might be a little to old to play caspian.

how old is this kid btw?

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Well I THINK he should be PC.

That's your choice! BUt this is OUR palce to talk about how we think PCW is our perfect Caspian!

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 01:25 AM
who is PCW?

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 01:28 AM
who is PCW?

He is my past, my present and my future! (Stolen from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets all rights reserved)

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 01:30 AM
who is PCW?
*cough* the person who posted above me*
maybe you didn't read the name of this thread....

Elf Of The Grey Havens
And he needs to get on AIM so I can make fun of him having fangirls :eek:

ILUVJeremySumpter
OH PCW = Prince Caspian Wannabe. Are u the one who made that video where u played caspian and your little bro was a dwarf?

Princess_Iliana
And he needs to get on AIM so I can make fun of him having fangirls
*cough*
I'm gonna remember you said that.

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 01:32 AM
OH PCW = Prince Caspian Wannabe. Are u the one who made that video where u played caspian and your little bro was a dwarf?

No! Sorry you have me confused for another person. O and I'm on AIM RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANNA CHAT!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 01:32 AM
He is my past, my present and my future! (Stolen from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets all rights reserved)

*cough*

okayyy then..Voldemort

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 01:33 AM
*cough*

okayyy then..Voldemort
haha
well make up your mind PCW! :p

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 01:39 AM
No! Sorry you have me confused for another person. O and I'm on AIM RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANNA CHAT!

He's back!

Do you have MSN?

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 01:41 AM

HAHA, you crack me up!

*sigh* if only my aim worked right now!
lol.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 01:42 AM
*Bites carrot and chews*

What exactly is AIM and how do you get it?

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 01:44 AM
umm. aol instant messenger.. aol means... america online.. you jsut download it... but you live in Nz.. but you have internet.. try it...

back on subject.

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 01:45 AM
I'm always answering Emails. My email address is emarble17@gmail.com

O and if you have gmail we can use Google Talk, my favorite.

And now it is obvious what my last name is, poop!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 01:45 AM
*Bites carrot and chews*

What exactly is AIM and how do you get it?

yummy carrot? :p :D

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm always answering Emails. My email address is emarble17@gmail.com

O and if you have gmail we can use Google Talk, my favorite.

And now it is obvious what my last name is, poop!

Wow, just my luck, my stupid e-mail won't open either.

and, well, I won't tell any one your last name, lol.

my last name is in my e-mail too, haha.

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 01:47 AM
I have hotmail and MSN!

Carrots are crunchy! *Queer* :rolleyes: (I have carrots near me!)

Okey dokey back on subject!

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 01:59 AM
I have hotmail and MSN!

Carrots are crunchy! *Queer* :rolleyes: (I have carrots near me!)

Okey dokey back on subject!

Well, just email me people! I love email!

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Don't we all.
especialy the people (*cough*me*cough*) who can't get to their e-mail!
*kicks computer*

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 02:01 AM
Especially with gmail's 2749.269444 megabytes (and counting) of free storage!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 02:02 AM
lol Tiff...
I bet if you got rid of that virus then you might be able to fix your email.. :rolleyes: girl you better make sure that it doesn't destroy your comp because as we speak its eating through your files. You know that, right?

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 02:04 AM
no I couldn't open my e-mail before the virus.
Yes, I know.. its eating my computer as we speak, blah blah.. my mom procrastinates alot. but today I don't blame her.

*kicks computer* grr!

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Well, just email me people! I love email!

Yes I did email you and I received your email back!
Thank-you!

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 02:22 AM
haha
he lkes e-mail a lot apparently..

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 02:25 AM
haha
he lkes e-mail a lot apparently..

I'm sure all the e mails he receives are saying

" You're hot."

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 02:25 AM
HAHA, yeah probably.

Anyways, the book described Caspian as really handsom.. so yeah..

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 02:28 AM
I'm sure all the e mails he receives are saying

" You're hot."

rofl
actually I'm going to send him an email later-probably monday, and ask a few questions for the newspaper...

I'll try not to freak him out though..
*cough*

Princess_Iliana
07-30-2006, 02:29 AM
Ahem?
I caught that last cough, there, missy.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 02:32 AM
Ahem?
I caught that last cough, there, missy.

*looks around innocently*
I have no clue what you're talking about... ;)

haha I have to remember to ask him who that guy is who's standing next to him becuase he's hot too
lol

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 02:37 AM
Nope, I emailed him asying Hi its Kate12whisper13!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 02:40 AM
Nope, I emailed him asying Hi its Kate12whisper13!

thats cool lol
I wonder how many emails hes gotten from members here since Michelle started this thread...*thinks*

Kate12whisper13
07-30-2006, 02:49 AM
IM is called Michelle? Hmmm, I learn something new eveyr day!

~Rogue~
07-30-2006, 07:02 AM
Whilst I have read this thread with much interest and I think it's nice you want to show support I am honestly not sure how good his chances are. Pippa has already had a trial period where she approached some actors with agents already and is waiting for September to expand her view but she does work exclusively for Britain.

But I don't mind this banner stuff - just don't get too into it.

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 11:28 AM
:( Evan is the parade, and Rogue is the rain :p
But honestly, they say British actor, but if you look at Caspian's history, he probably had more of an american accent :eek: Considering that he was descended from South Pacific pirates...

MrsKeynes x3
07-30-2006, 11:35 AM
It's so weird because I just read Prince Caspain not too long ago, and I sorta imagined Caspian to look like that guy, PCW. But, does he have any experience in acting?

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 02:26 PM
All I know of is West Side Story

shhh... we can hope, can't we, Rogue? :p
Evan, just fly to Britain and pretend to be British when you get a hold of Pippa. You say you're good with accents, right?

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Whilst I have read this thread with much interest and I think it's nice you want to show support I am honestly not sure how good his chances are. Pippa has already had a trial period where she approached some actors with agents already and is waiting for September to expand her view but she does work exclusively for Britain.

But I don't mind this banner stuff - just don't get too into it.

Got to love Rogue. She was the first person I ever approached on this site, you know that. I wanted to ask her some stuff about trying out. She has never really been that warm to me. I actually asked her to be myspace friends. She did and then deleted me as her friend a few weeks later, said that she only wanted friends she actually knew. LOL just got to love her!

O and that kid I was standing next too, blonde hair. His name is Matt. Met him in Europe. The girl im standing next too, I kissed her on the Eiffel Tower (really don't know how to spell French words)

jesuschick
07-30-2006, 03:08 PM
i hope you are prince Caspian!then i could be ramandu's daughter and....... :D

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-30-2006, 04:24 PM
i think someone's got a littel crush on u, PCWB!!

SacredSpirit
07-30-2006, 04:54 PM
You Guys Are Hilarious!!!!

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 05:54 PM
That's your choice! BUt this is OUR palce to talk about how we think PCW is our perfect Caspian!

I really don't mean to start a war but do you guys really think that this boy

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/katiem_album/c2d27ad7.jpg

would be a better Caspian than this boy?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/katiem_album/d95c6b9f.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/katiem_album/73adc6e1.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/katiem_album/b14b8546.jpg

I REALY THINK SOME OF YOU NEED GLASSES SO U CAN SEE WHAT A HANDSOME BOY LOOKS LIKE. He looks so much more like Caspian than PCW. No offense but PCW's nose is to fat and he's too fat faced and he's nowhere nere as princely like the other boy.

And all PCW has shared is one picture and you all gush over it?

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 06:19 PM
You need to check your monitor resolution, ILJS. Apparently you have it set on "make unskilled actors look appealing"

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-30-2006, 06:22 PM

I REALY THINK SOME OF YOU NEED GLASSES SO U CAN SEE WHAT A HANDSOME BOY LOOKS LIKE. He looks so much more like Caspian than PCW. No offense but PCW's nose is to fat and he's too fat faced and he's nowhere nere as princely like the other boy.

EXSCUSE US?!!??!!!??!! Our own PrinceCaspianWannabe would be a MUCH better Caspian that whoever that guy is. I'm sorry but I DO have glasses, and I can see that whoever that guy is is NOT right for Caspian.
Sorry, and try again next time.

she-elfwarrior19
07-30-2006, 06:29 PM

ahaha thats hilarious!

PCWB yiou kissed the girl on the eiffel tower, aww how romantic! :rolleyes:

she-elfwarrior19
07-30-2006, 06:32 PM

Ew no he would never do for Caspian, theres something about him that gives me the shivers....sorry he wouldnt be right for PC

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Ew no he would never do for Caspian, theres something about him that gives me the shivers....sorry he wouldnt be right for PC

Well Caspian is a very serious person. he does give u the shivers. I chose to do a report on the book for english class. He is good but ruthless! He is willing to kill his enemies. Peter should give you the shivers too! AND ASLAN SHOULD DEFENITELY GIVE U THE SHIVERS. They are very serious books. And the boy in the photos seems way more serious and prince like than anyone else I have seen. especially PCW

Mar
07-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Goo Evannn!!!

narniafreak216
07-30-2006, 06:53 PM
I watched the videos that had that guy in them and it made me think I was watching my school play(i go to a school that has 200 people in it and sometimes one person has to play two parts) no offense. im not trying to be too harsh here im just saying that i think that the actor they choose doesn't have to be very experienced but he does have to have an acting ability. and it sounds like PCW has that and he has the look.

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Well Caspian is a very serious person. he does give u the shivers. I chose to do a report on the book for english class. He is good but ruthless! He is willing to kill his enemies. Peter should give you the shivers too! AND ASLAN SHOULD DEFENITELY GIVE U THE SHIVERS. They are very serious books. And the boy in the photos seems way more serious and prince like than anyone else I have seen. especially PCW

Well that's why I don't think Johnny Depp would ever be a good choice to play that role. LOL. He doesn't give me the shivers despite the many roles he has played with great acting ability.

A ruler such as Prince Caspian should always give people the shivers. You have to have respect for them and fear too.

~Rogue~
07-30-2006, 07:04 PM
The blond guy? HELL NO! We need a dashingly hot Caspian! And that guy? *shudders* Plus in the middle picture his teeth crack me up ROFL

Mar
07-30-2006, 07:08 PM
The blond guy? HELL NO! We need a dashingly hot Caspian! And that guy? *shudders* Plus in the middle picture his teeth crack me up ROFL
haha OMG rogue!! youre so bad!!...

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 07:08 PM
haha OMG rogue!! youre so bad!!...
No she's not. Hell is just a less offensive word in the UK.

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-30-2006, 07:12 PM
OK, um, PCWB is a normal teenage boy right now, OK? He wasn't acting, he was being his natural self. How do you know that he isn't a great actor, and he could turn out to be quite able to act serious. Also, Caspian isn't as serious as you say he is.

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 07:15 PM

Oh come on rogue. His teeth? There fine to me. They look natural. I think his smile is hot. He just doesn't look british enugh for u. he looks american. But those pics are great. As SOON as I saw them I was like "Prince Caspian."

Some of u are just too stubborn to admit it. His pics are the best so far. but u haven't liked him all along so u can't like him now cause ur stubborn/ better watch ouif he is caspian than your not even going to be able to go into the theater

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 07:17 PM
For the last time: HE IS NOT GOING TO BE CASPIAN! He has no chance! He is not "in contact" with Pippa Hall! He made a FAN MOVIE, and made the effects of the title well enough that people thought it was real!

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 07:18 PM

I thought there was a photo of that kid posted way back, a black and white photo. He should keep his mouth shut, because I don't envision Caspian with teeth that beg for braces.

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-30-2006, 07:19 PM
~Rogue~, are you dissing Princecaspianwannabee???

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
No she was dissing this mysterious "J." figure who seems to think that just because his computer can make a video means that he has acting skill, enough to become Caspian.

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Isn't that guy J from Germany or something?

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-30-2006, 07:21 PM
what about THIS GUY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHMlDRXEgvg) ..... :rolleyes:

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-30-2006, 07:22 PM
No she was dissing this mysterious "J." figure who seems to think that just because his computer can make a video means that he has acting skill, enough to become Caspian.
SHOW ME,SHOW ME!!! :D

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-30-2006, 07:22 PM
For the last time: HE IS NOT GOING TO BE CASPIAN! He has no chance! He is not "in contact" with Pippa Hall! He made a FAN MOVIE, and made the effects of the title well enough that people thought it was real!

but jenny says hes a front runner! and not one person has been able to say whos a front runner and whose not because Pippa or whatever her name is hasnt said anyone. so maybe jenny is right. who knows?

and btw who says its a fan video and not an audition tape? it looks way more than a fan video. the way he's dressed is like right from the first movie. and who was filming it?

theres something up with this boy i really believe it.

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 07:23 PM
He would be better than that J. guy. He can act. But I say EVAN

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes. The guy who plays Caspian CANNOT be a sissy or be a pretty boy in any way. I can't picture a guy who looks like he's afraid to mess his nails up in battle playing Caspian.

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 07:38 PM
but jenny says hes a front runner! and not one person has been able to say whos a front runner and whose not because Pippa or whatever her name is hasnt said anyone. so maybe jenny is right. who knows?

and btw who says its a fan video and not an audition tape? it looks way more than a fan video. the way he's dressed is like right from the first movie. and who was filming it?

theres something up with this boy i really believe it.
Ok, who's to say that Jenny is right? I have a few possible options in my head. None of them say that she's right.
1: Jenny is just an alias for this guy, who's trying to get himself a fanbase. Notice her name is Jenny and "she" calls him J.
2: She's a one-time popularity digger and came on here trying to get a lot of friends fast.
3: She has been genuinely duped by this strange wave of occurence.

♥Green Eyed Goddess♥
07-30-2006, 07:42 PM

Are you out of your mind??!?!?!!?!? PCWB, is much better fit to play Caspian than him. Are you sure you're not the one that needs glasses?

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-30-2006, 07:42 PM
ok, who's JENNY!??

and what does rolf mean?or wtv it is, pm if u can't say it here.

umbrellaxscenexcore
07-30-2006, 07:44 PM

no offense but they look handicapped, especially the second one.

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Evan for Caspian that's all I can say. I'm the unofficial president of the LOL PrinceCaspianWannabe-ites. :D

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 07:49 PM
in that fan trailer, I'd choose that guy over this J guy...

and I agree with Elf about Jenny...
although I don't know how anyone could genuinely BELIEVE that that guy is Caspian.

Plus I'm going to believe Rogue over jenny anyways. So if Pippa hasn't even started casting, then how can this guy be real??

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Evan for Caspian that's all I can say. I'm the unofficial president of the LOL PrinceCaspianWannabe-ites. :D

lol
I wish there was some way that we could see him act, though! He looks perfect for the role, but he needs to be able to act..

it should be the Evan-ites, lol. its shorter than PCW-ites. :D :p

♥Green Eyed Goddess♥
07-30-2006, 07:51 PM
ok, who's JENNY!??

and what does rolf mean?or wtv it is, pm if u can't say it here.
R-Roll
O-On
F-Floor
L-Laugh

QueenSusanofNarnia
07-30-2006, 09:24 PM
lol
I wish there was some way that we could see him act, though! He looks perfect for the role, but he needs to be able to act..

it should be the Evan-ites, lol. its shorter than PCW-ites. :D :p
i agree! I was thinking about that just now!! :)

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Well that's why I don't think Johnny Depp would ever be a good choice to play that role. LOL. He doesn't give me the shivers despite the many roles he has played with great acting ability.

A ruler such as Prince Caspian should always give people the shivers. You have to have respect for them and fear too.

I'm love to lead! In fact im the one you will see conducting my band through field shows at football games. IM DRUM MAJOR BABY! Detail Atten Hut! Band Camp Starts 1 week!

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 09:30 PM

Lol My nose does look really fat in that picture. I was nodding my head down though. I will post another pic of what im wearing right now!

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 09:53 PM
It isn't fat, it just looks a bit squared off. But that's ruggedly handsome. Who wants a pointy nose?!

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Here is me about 30 minutes ago!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/emarble17/PIC3.jpg

echoscot
07-30-2006, 09:57 PM
Here is some very good advice for anyone who wants to get into screen acting, auditioning from and actress and acting teacher who is a friend of mine. This is stuff you guys should copy down and get BUSY with PCWB as well as the Eustace Wanna be and anyone else who wishes to do this kind of work. :

Hi Scot-

I'm afraid a Florida agent is not going to have access to the casting directors for Narnia and Harry Potter. They need to find out where these projects were cast... I think it was maybe the UK. It's great advice to get more training, but depending on where these kids live their options may be limited. They definitely need a professional 8X10 headshot, but multiple looks are usually only used for comp cards for print work.

Sometimes actors with very little previous experience are selected for major roles because they are just perfect for it, but I would let them know that generally an actor builds a resume of smaller roles or smaller projects first. They would probably be quite surprised to find out that many of the people they think were "over-night successes" actually worked hard for years as "unknown" actors.

Now something else she senct from a respected person in the "Biz"

Auditioning for the camera

"The business of auditioning" by Peter Elliot

Auditioning is the job; acting is the fun. You will spend more time auditioning than you will performing, so get comfortable with auditions so you can put your best foot forward. As a director, I have cast many different shows and seen hundreds of actors in auditions. I can't tell you how many times an actor was not even considered for a job because:
1. They walked out of frame.
2. They were clueless about the script.
3. They didn't listen to instructions.
4. They dressed poorly.
5. They forgot their headshots.
All the talent in the world won't help if you get cut before you even open your mouth.

The following steps can give you an advantage over other actors. They have nothing to do with talent, but are about the business of auditioning:

1) PREPARE FOR THE AUDITION - Get the script in advance, know your lines and understand the genre and the story line. Each of these elements are critical to giving a strong audition. Memorization is not necessary, but you have to really understand the character.

2) DRESS TO SUGGEST - You don't need to come in a nurse uniform or priest robes. Wear something that will suggest the character, not be the character. If your role isn't clothing specific, dress nicely. Don't show up in torn jeans and a t-shirt. Treat this like any job interview. Believe me, you will stand out if you wear a pair of slacks and a button up shirt or nice blouse.

3) BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR HEADSHOT - There may be more than one person that needs your headshot and resume. Don't assume they will have one on file, even if you or your agent sent one in.

4) BE EARLY - If an actor is late, I automatically think that they will always be late. Show respect for the casting director and come 10-15 minutes early. This will allow them greater flexibility when pairing up actors for scenes or helping smooth out a tight schedule. It also gives you a chance to settle in and relax. You can't get centered when you race into an audition.

5) USE YOUR TIME PRODUCTIVELY - When you arrive early, make sure you get any information you may need for the audition. The assistant who signs you in can be a wealth of information, so learn that personís name, be upbeat, and treat him or her with respect. The assistant will know of any changes or instructions from the casting director. They will also note any negative behavior on your part: if you are difficult while waiting for the audition, you will probably be difficult on the set.

6) BE CONFIDENT - When you walk into the audition room, be confident in your abilities. Your first impression can make or break the audition. Watch your body language. Stand tall, keep your arms open, look people in the eye and let them know you are prepared and ready to do this. The casting director really wants you to be good. I have never known anyone casting a production to want an actor to be bad. They are on your side, so use this to your advantage.

7) LOOK, LISTEN AND LEARN - Let them tell you what they need to and make sure you LISTEN. Look around the room and get your bearings. Before you begin you should know:

a) What the framing is (how much of you will be seen).
b) Where your mark is.
c) Who will be reading opposite you.
d) Where you should put your focus.
e) Where the microphone is.
f) How you should slate.

8) DON'T RUSH - Take the time you need (within reason) to begin and don't rush the scene. Take time with the beats and react to the situation. Most actors rush their auditions and look bad because of it. Take three deep, slow breaths before you begin your audition. This will help bring you down from your nerves. YOU are in charge in the audition.

9) USE WHAT YOU KNOW Ė This is where you take everything Iíve been writing about, make it all your own, and DO IT!

10) WAIT TO BE DISMISSED - Don't rush out of the audition room after your reading. You could be asked to read again, given different direction, asked about your resume or other experiences. Usually there will be a pause after you finish while the casting director decides what the next step will be.

11) SEND THANK YOU NOTES - You should always send a thank you note after an audition. Make certain you include a small picture, like a business card, with your name and contact information. Personalize the card with whatever you enjoyed about the audition.

These may seem like these are small things, but believe me when I say they are important. And considering that most of your audition tapes will be reviewed on fast forward, you need to do what you can to separate yourself from the rest of the pack. Just make certain you do it in the positive way.

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Whoa Echoscot thanks for that information!

HEY!! EVAN!! Read the advice and heed it!!

What's that neck thing your wearing?

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Whee yay for Echoscot!

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 10:16 PM
That is great advice! I have to like save this somewhere and keep it so if I know of anyone who is seriously considering acting, I can give it to them and sound all smart and knowledgeable.

lol :p

How old are you PCW? You look around 16-17ish. Perfect age for a Caspian.

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-30-2006, 10:17 PM
He's 17, and a bit older than my ideal Caspian, but oh well, makeup can do marvellous things.

LifeMaiden
07-30-2006, 10:21 PM
He's 17, and a bit older than my ideal Caspian, but oh well, makeup can do marvellous things.

Caspian was supposed to be how old in the book again, about 14?

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 10:22 PM

Well, I would rather the filmmakers have stuck closer to the book and chosen a Peter and Susan who actually looked 12 and 13 instead of 15 and 16-17. But now that LWW is out and we've got what we've got, I would rather see them stick to having a Caspian who is a little younger than Peter (In PC it says that Caspian is only a little younger than him, just about a year). So I'd rather see an actor who was a little younger than William Moseley than a 13-14 year old who's younger than Skandar Keynes. Because Caspian is supposed to be older than Edmund.

*edit* that's right, IM.

Adanedhel
07-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Well, I would rather the filmmakers have stuck closer to the book and chosen a Peter and Susan who actually looked 12 and 13 instead of 15 and 16-17. But now that LWW is out and we've got what we've got, I would rather see them stick to having a Caspian who is a little younger than Peter (In PC it says that Caspian is only a little younger than him, just about a year). So I'd rather see an actor who was a little younger than William Moseley than a 13-14 year old who's younger than Skandar Keynes. Because Caspian is supposed to be older than Edmund.

*edit* that's right, IM.

I totally agree! That is why I was so excited when I found out the ages of all the cast members. Seriously, I dont look as old as will. Just move up and you will see. Hey thanks for the hints.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 10:25 PM
I totally agree! That is why I was so excited when I found out the ages of all the cast members. Seriously, I dont look as old as will. Just move up and you will see. Hey thanks for the hints.

Yea you don't. After LWW came out, Caspian really should be around 16-17. Nice shirt by the way ;)

~RG Lover~
07-30-2006, 11:09 PM
how old is he and whats his name? anyone know?

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 11:26 PM
how old is he and whats his name? anyone know?

17 and his name is Evan :)

she-elfwarrior19
07-30-2006, 11:27 PM

I agree his teeth with that other caspian dude(not PCWB) thats what creeped me out.

~RG Lover~
07-30-2006, 11:30 PM
17 and his name is Evan :)
to bad hes 2 years younger them me. lol. :D

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-30-2006, 11:36 PM
to bad hes 2 years younger them me. lol. :D

think he's good-lookin'? lol

*cough*

SusanoftheSouthernSun
07-30-2006, 11:53 PM
I say, shoot for the starts. Who knows what can happen!

Kate12whisper13
07-31-2006, 12:18 AM
How do we know Jenney is telling the truth? ILOVEJERMYSUMPTER you should learn to not beleive everyone over the Internet!

Adanedhel
07-31-2006, 12:22 AM
How do we know Jenney is telling the truth? ILOVEJERMYSUMPTER you should learn to not beleive everyone over the Internet!
Everytime you direct a comment at them they have to post that guy on this thread. I cannot bear to look at him any more, or have a discussion about J.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-31-2006, 12:39 AM
that's true. enough about the fake guy

:rolleyes:
Evan I know this is completely off topic but I really wanted to ask you: Have you ever been to Hershey Park (since u live in PA?)

Adanedhel
07-31-2006, 12:42 AM
that's true. enough about the fake guy

:rolleyes:
Evan I know this is completely off topic but I really wanted to ask you: Have you ever been to Hershey Park (since u live in PA?)

Yes, In fact we went there as a band after this one huge parade. I asked this girl to be my girlfriend right before the Sidewinder droped! Ahhh memories. That was 3 years ago though. I think that I was a freshman? Not really sure? It could have been sophmore year though. So yes, I have been to Hershey park. Although, I really think that it is kinda lame and I hate Hershey chocolate. I am a big chocolate snob. I only eat Lindt and other fine quality dark, rich chocolate.

So there seems to be many questions about me. I think that I'm going to set up an interview sesion. Maybe I will give someone my cell phone number? Does anyone have verizon phones, we could talk for free.

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-31-2006, 12:43 AM
Hahahaha I think you mean Lindt. "I EAT LINT!"
Yeah, Lidnt and Ghirardeli and Callebaut are like the most awesome chocolates ever.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-31-2006, 12:48 AM
Yes, In fact we went there as a band after this one huge parade. I asked this girl to be my girlfriend right before the Sidewinder droped! Ahhh memories. That was 3 years ago though. I think that I was a freshman? Not really sure? It could have been sophmore year though. So yes, I have been to Hershey park. Although, I really think that it is kinda lame and I hate Hershey chocolate. I am a big chocolate snob. I only eat Lint and other fine quality dark, rich chocolate.

lol well you chocolate snob! I just split a hershey bar with my bro :rolleyes:

I was there like 2 weeks ago..*sigh* I like that place..been there maybe 3 times. Fond memories of the Sidewinder too..more like, "Woo, this is fun," then we start going backwards and I let slip a few swear words once we did
the loop backwards... except they have this stupid thing there now called the Reese's Cup Challenge--most stupid thing ever...and the freaking 8 year olds who we were "challenging" beat us by like 20,000 points. that was embarassing.

awww you're so romantic lol :p between that and the eiffel tower thing.. that was you who said that right? I'm kind of brain-dead here..

anyways...

oh yea-- I was wonderin' if you wanted to answer a few questions for the DL Times--the newsletter-- I'm writing an article about PC this week.

LifeMaiden
07-31-2006, 12:54 AM
Evan you see that? They want to interview you for the DLT! You're getting famous.

Lucy_QueenofNarnia
07-31-2006, 12:56 AM
Evan you see that? They want to interview you for the DLT! You're getting famous.

says Miss "Unofficial President" :)
I love your new banner IM!!!

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-31-2006, 01:10 AM

And you should learn not to be so bossy little miss horsewhisperer. Ill beleive who i want. shoo. anyway im going to be laughing so hard in the theater when i see the real caspian. Jenny please post more pics. Swamp them with them! Hes so much better than pcw its not even funny.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/katiem_album/e20c9799.jpg

Elf Of The Grey Havens
07-31-2006, 01:30 AM
Back on topic. "J." or whatever is not going to be Prince Caspian. If he does, I will hack the Narnia database and change the name.
Just kidding :p

ILUVJeremySumpter
07-31-2006, 02:18 AM
Back on topic. "J." or whatever is not going to be Prince Caspian. If he does, I will hack the Narnia database and change the name.
Just kidding :p

Ok back on topic. But thats pretty mean to end that way. no one knows who J. even is and u can just declare him not to be caspian? realy. he has just as good a chance as PCW and probably a whole lot better chance by the looks of his pictures.

pippa hall hasnt said anything about caspian. and since not even rogue knows his name how can anyone say that hes definetely not caspian! rogue did say that she's interveiwing boys with agents and taking audition tapes. maybe J. is one of those boys!

Kate12whisper13
07-31-2006, 03:54 AM
And you should learn not to be so bossy little miss horsewhisperer. Ill beleive who i want. shoo. anyway im going to be laughing so hard in the theater when i see the real caspian. Jenny please post more pics. Swamp them with them! Hes so much better than pcw its not even funny.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/katiem_album/e20c9799.jpg

*Vomit Vomit* Makes my stomach curdle!

And why do you come up with those weird horsywhisperer names?

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-31-2006, 03:57 AM
*Vomit Vomit* Makes my stomach curdle!

And why do you come up with those weird horsywhisperer names?

Hm yes those 2 things are rather scary.

Kate12whisper13
07-31-2006, 03:59 AM
Lets talk about PCW being PC not weird vomit stomach curdling guy with weird teeth!

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-31-2006, 04:03 AM
Uhm I never saw his teeth, but ok then.

PCWB as PC = ^_^

yeah. Mhm. Yeah.

Kate12whisper13
07-31-2006, 04:06 AM
:cool: Yeah, shades baby!

PCW -Evan - PC! Like, totally perfect match!

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-31-2006, 04:07 AM
Ghaghah right when you said that my thumb like snapped..off...yeah. *thumbs up?* :rolleyes:

LifeMaiden
07-31-2006, 04:09 AM
Uhm I never saw his teeth, but ok then.

PCWB as PC = ^_^

yeah. Mhm. Yeah.

Go back some handful of posts and see the pictures that were posted of him where he was smiling. :D He sort of looks scary.

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-31-2006, 04:11 AM
Go back some handful of posts and see the pictures that were posted of him where he was smiling. :D He sort of looks scary.

......Oh yes I remember those..I thought part of his costume was vampire teeth....

Kate12whisper13
07-31-2006, 04:13 AM
*Shudders*

You guys are making me want to be sick here!

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-31-2006, 04:15 AM
...uhm...pollayy?:)

anyways....PCWB....as PC.....very nice....yep...does he have any fangirls yet?*straight face* Like, actual nites?

Cyon Corell
07-31-2006, 04:51 AM
Well, is like a blery American to take the part, which doesn't mean I'm lending my support to any one person. Still, just for the heck of it, I'm gonna take my hat off for the dude(s) who made the trailer, though compared with 'A Question of Faith', it seemed more like a parody (quality-wise), though there were moments I almost thought it was dramatic. But then the crazy dwarf guy with the Hannibal Lecter voice showed up, and as the saying goes 'The only good clown is a dead clown' :D . They had a lot of kutzpah making it, so I respect he fact that they made an attempt, albeit a mixed one. Perhaps the resolution wasn't good enough. I'd like to see a few more examples, plus some other 'unknowns' up for suggestion. As everyone here's taking a literalist interpretation of the 'golden headed' line in VODT, I guess I'm the only one who'd like to see a dark haired Caspian. That being said, if a dark haired Caspian were cast, hypothetically are there any persons who could pull it off? I'd laugh my fill in the blank off if they cast a dark-haired dude, as I'm sure the majority of fans are expecting a blonde-haired guy to take the role :D . Just my three and a half cents.

See ya on the flipside,

Augustus Corell

♣Teh Deviant♣
07-31-2006, 04:58 AM
Well, is like a blery American to take the part, which doesn't mean I'm lending my support to any one person. Still, just for the heck of it, I'm gonna take my hat off for the dude(s) who made the trailer, though compared with 'A Question of Faith', it seemed more like a parody (quality-wise), though there were moments I almost thought it was dramatic. But then the crazy dwarf guy with the Hannibal Lecter voice showed up, and as the saying goes 'The only good clown is a dead clown' :D . They had a lot of kutzpah making it, so I respect he fact that they made an attempt, albeit a mixed one. Perhaps the resolution wasn't good enough. I'd like to see a few more examples, plus some other 'unknowns' up for suggestion. As everyone here's taking a literalist interpretation of the 'golden headed' line in VODT, I guess I'm the only one who'd like to see a dark haired Caspian. That being said, if a dark haired Caspian were cast, hypothetically are there any persons who could pull it off? I'd laugh my fill in the blank off if they cast a dark-haired dude, as I'm sure the majority of fans are expecting a blonde-haired guy to take the role :D . Just my three and a half cents.

See ya on the flipside,

Augustus Corell

Once again..a very nice post. :D But..I agree with you about the hair...I mean, look at Skandar Keynes as Edmund. Imagine if he wouldve been blonde. +_+ Not just that, I mean, it's the acting that matters.